[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup robots, I was just wondering if many of you guys have seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: WelcomeToTheNHK.jpg (44KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeToTheNHK.jpg
44KB, 225x318px
sup robots, I was just wondering if many of you guys have seen this anime? I would elaborate on what it is about but I'd assume being this board you would know what Welcome To The NHK is- your autobiographical documentary.
>>
twas pretty goood
>>
>>34059747
fuck you, my life is way worst
>>
File: 11647l.jpg (69KB, 442x450px) Image search: [Google]
11647l.jpg
69KB, 442x450px
No Misaki-chan to save you? :'(
>>
>>34059747
>>34059819
Wake up blue pilled cuck the whole anime is just about getting shamed into finding a job. No woman will ever invest in you if you give her nothing in return, Misaki like girls are just delusion.
>>
yeah yeah.. the show says this in the first few episodes "We need to make a gal game, with girls that are not realistic. In gal games women come out of nowhere to save you- it doesn't happen in real life!" - Yazamaki
>>
File: twlight loneliness.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
twlight loneliness.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>34059747
I really like NHK and it's one of my favorites but the Misaki aspect is pretty unrealistic. I think it'd be pretty close to reality if you cut Misaki out of the equation. I like the main character's dynamics with his best friend from school and I think their relationship is something very real that I can see some friendships that I've had in.

In reality, there's no Misaki to save you from your misery which sucks, but that's the way it is. People like that don't really exist for us robots here.

Besides that it's pretty good and it's a pretty down to earth show which I like.
>>
File: 32541548.jpg (695KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
32541548.jpg
695KB, 960x1280px
Good show. I bought the DVD and the novel which is also pretty good.
Still a KHV NEET sadly.

>>34059819
>>34060124
Misaki didn't save anyone. Satou saved her in the end, even in the novel.
Getting really sick of you dumb waifufags not understanding the show.
>>
>>34059990
>the whole anime is just about getting shamed into finding a job.
Actually it's about getting a job so you don't starve to death.
>>
>>34060124
It can happen anon, but it's so rare, like a fucking unicorn or 25yo virgin girl with proper morals.
>>
Yeah you are right, it's the same reason why they don't form a 100% romantic relationship straight away. They are not necessarily ready. Satou definitely saved her. I was just replying to that pissed guy above
>>
>>34060349
>they don't form a 100% romantic relationship straight away
they didnt form a romantic relationship at all
>>
Light novel eludes to it?
>>
I still don't understand the Misaki appeal. She was manipulative, condescending, intrusive and hypocritical. And was she not also spying on Satou? She sought out somebody worse off than herself to make herself feel better. The audacity astounds me. Really, can you imagine the nerve of some cunt coming down from her richfag house up the hill, to tell you about what a piece of shit you are and how you need to just be urself?

This anon >>34059990 is completely correct. It is normalfag propaganda where it turns out mental illness doesn't exist, and everybody's problems are all but solved once they find a job and a gf/bf. Would not surprise me to learn it was either written by a concerned normalfag, or commissioned in an attempt to combat Japan's social problem of male disinvestment.
>>
It was written by a NEET hikkoko whatever.. yeah but the way I experienced it was that Misaki never viewed Satou like that. She honestly she was helping which imo she did. Everybody uses each other in general, I think it's overall good that they met each other
>>
>>34060124
The happy resolution is unrealistic, but I think her bitchy motivation for talking to us in the first place is pretty realistic.
>>
>>34060239
thats deep, man

original beagle tank
>>
File: 1457614506713.png (223KB, 1306x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1457614506713.png
223KB, 1306x1571px
>>34060591
>Really, can you imagine the nerve of some cunt coming down from her richfag house up the hill, to tell you about what a piece of shit you are and how you need to just be urself?
If she was cute, I would not mind it at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.