/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would r9k participate in a role reversed relationship where the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 9

File: 1483932133929.jpg (171KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483932133929.jpg
171KB, 473x700px
Would r9k participate in a role reversed relationship where the women took on the male role and vice versa?
>>
yea
origamos
>>
I did, not even memeing.
>>
>>34059395
yes this is exactly what I want
>>
>>34059490
How did it go, being the bitch?
>>
>>34059395
>Would r9k participate in a role reversed relationship where the women took on the male role and vice versa?
Yes this is exactly what I want

does that include the woman being the sole provider for the family?
>>
Been there, done that. It eventually eats away at you, not that I'm particularly dominant but getting emasculated by your woman on the regular makes you question your existence.
>>
>>34059395
only if she really acted like a man and provided for me.
>>
that's legit just what I want
>>
>>34059521
It was alright, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It only worked though because she had some serious gender dysphoria. As in like, she didn't do it because of kink reasons, but because it actually made her feel normal and comfortable as herself in the situation. I'd think girls like that are an extreme minority.
>>
>>34059538
Explain the experience in full, and what this feeling eaten away was like.
>>
>tfw no househusbando
>>
>>34059552
How masculine was she? What specifically did the two of you reverse?

I'd feel more comfortable and normal in a female role.

>>34059559
FTM or GTFO.
>>
>>34059395
How would this benefit us both in the relationship?
>>
>>34059567
How do normal relationships benefit you both?
>>
>>34059559
Tell us your house husbando fantasies
>>
>>34059565
Not all that masculine, to be honest with you. She refused to use a strap on, however. Her dick's slightly smaller than mine, so it wasn't too uncomfortable getting used to it. She was "the man" for the night that night.
>>
>>34059565
>FTM or GTFO.
Cis female. But I'm not very traditionally feminine.

>>34059645
>qt house husbando that doesn't feel emasculated about it and is primo daddy material
>doesn't mind staying in a studio for a while until I get enough experience to become my own boss
>maybe have 1 kid in that time
>we eventually move to the suburbs or the countryside
>have more kids (?)
>he takes care of the house and the kids
>at some point we buy a small island (which are surprisingly cheap)/cabin/beach house
>everything is comfy
>>
girls are dumb and weak. how coul I let a person that's dumber and weaker than me take on a dominant role
>>
>>34059797
Sounds nice but just not not traditionally feminine are you?
>>
>>34059701
"her dick"
Please explain.
>>
>>34059395
That pic is fucking repulsive

They both deserve to die
>>
File: images (26).jpg (11KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
11KB, 200x308px
>>34059537
You really don't dude, it looks good on paper not in practice
>>
>>34059931
The girl you tried it with was probably just shit at it, or you felt touchy about being emasculated.
>>
>>34059931
>You really don't dude, it looks good on paper not in practice

I guarantee I would have no issues with that to be honest anon
just because you have some kind of masculine pride garbage doesn't mean all men would
>>
>>34059953
So what you are saying is that you're a little a bitch? Were you touched as a child?
>>
>>34059852
It's mainly my personality/interests, I'm not much of a girly girl. I'm not like OP pic though, sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>34060000
Please just marry me.
dd
>>
File: images (28).jpg (15KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
15KB, 356x200px
>>34059797
5 kids and you have a deal. Let's make our own island nation.
>>
>>34059986
>So what you are saying is that you're a little a bitch?
yes absolutely
I would be 100% ok with her feminizing me and forcing me to take hormones
if she wanted to make me a little girl I would have no issue

>Were you touched as a child?
no but I wish I was
>>
>>34060000
>It's mainly my personality/interests
What personality and interests?

>I'm not like OP pic though, sorry to disappoint.
I don't care about how butch you are.
>>
>>34060136
Why would you want to be feminized?

>but I wish I was
Who by?
>>
I've never been in a relationship but this type seems like it would work better than a normal one

I'm too much of a timid submissive loser to be the dominant one
>>
>>34060136
>>34060210
just date dudes.
>>
You know this is a 100% guaranteed recipe for becoming an actual, dictionary defined cuck?
>>
i consider myself a switch, so yes
>>
>>34060228
I don't find men attractive, otherwise I would

I'm neutral on cocks

I would let a futa kill me
>>
>>34060230
big deal
who even cares
>>
>>34060230
Good, I've been looking for an excuse to commit suicide.
>>
>>34059797
I think just realized this would be my ideal life.

Without financial worries I would even be able to work on my music/writing while taking care of the kids and place. Ultimate comf.

Where the fuck do I find a successful career woman down with this.
>>
>>34060136
Well I wasn't expecting THAT. I'd apologize...but I won't.
>>
>>34059797
eyyy bb can I raise your keedz, man?
>>
>>34060258
Why would you even be in a relationship with a woman who openly disrespects you and probably won't even have sex with you? Just for the money? A mom substitute? She'll never love you like your mom did, she'll never love you at all.
Just stay alone and fuck hookers if you can't make a woman yours.
>>
>>34059395
Threads like this remind us 90% of robots are genuinely shitty, weak human beings and deserve their lot in life.
>>
>>34060317
>weak
Sure.
>genuinely shitty
Nah.
>>
>>34060310
>if you can't make a woman yours.
i don't want to have a woman be mine
i want to be hers
>>
>>34060328
Yes, they are morally shitty and otherwise.

Morally shitty because being provided for by a woman is selfish, juvenile behavior. Your child needs a mother. It will grow up with a distant, bitch mom and an emasculated, lazy father.

Otherwise shitty in the sense of a shitty hammer, not good at fulfilling its intended purpose. A man is made to provide and protect, that is your purpose in life.
>>
>>34060371
>because being provided for by a woman is selfish, juvenile behavior
This is what feminism actually believes.
>>
>>34060381
Friendly reminder MRA/MGTOW are equally as retarded as feminism. Trad gender roles are healthy and good and the path to true happiness for both parties.
>>
>>34060371
Thank you for admitting that women are selfish, juvenile and lazy!
>>
>>34060404
They are, but you shouldn't hate them for it anymore than you should hate a dog for barking at mailmen. It's what dogs do, it's in their nature. A woman's job is not to work and provide, a woman's job is to nurture her offspring and look out for her self interest because her life is more valuable to the tribe.
>>
>>34060431
I don't hate her for it, but I want the same treatment.
>>
>>34060453
That's equally as ridiculous as saying you want to be able to shit outside and bark at strangers because your dog does. Gender equality is a meme.
>>
>>34060369
Well you won't be. Male-female relations are unidirectional. Women are physically and mentally weaker and are looking for strength and support in their man. If you're even weaker than them, they won't see you as a man.
Best you can hope for is being some old lady's fucktoy, but even then they can just get the sex without having to keep a manchild around.
>>
>>34060472
I don't want equality, I just want to switch sides.
>>
>>34060487
>Male-female relations are unidirectional
MODERN male-female relations are. Trad relations are more balanced. She is an economic and evolutionary asset by doing the domestic work and caring for your offspring. Benefits both parties.
>>
>>34060487
>Well you won't be.
then I will die

I don't want to be like this but I'm not capable of doing what is required, I never learned and it doesn't seem possible
>>
>>34060487
>If you're even weaker than them, they won't see you as a man.
who cares
i'm mentally weaker and want support.

>>34060510
i want to benefit her by doing the domestic work.
>>
>>34060499
Then kys. These things are deeply rooted in human psychology. You will never truly make a woman happy with a relationship like this, and you will never be happy, you'll just waste away the hours with instant gratification NEET shit until you die, like you are right now, but you'll also ruin her life and your potential kids'.
>>
>>34060028
If you can handle 5 kids at home, sure.

>>34060142
>What personality and interests?
Independent, somewhat assertive, not very dainty in terms of mannerisms and how I carry myself. I was never into typically "girly" interests like make-up and fashion etc. Think of your token tomboy, except I was in the library instead of outside.

>>34060293
I do have a soft spot for creatives, all of my interests are "you're never going to make money off this" tier so I know the struggle and would support you. Guys like you would make for good dads too, I think.

>Where the fuck do I find a successful career woman down with this.
At your local law firm. People don't believe me when I say telling men I'm a lawyer instantly kills their interest, but it's true.

raviolio
>>
>>34060538
>Independent, somewhat assertive, not very dainty in terms of mannerisms and how I carry myself.
My perfect woman. How many kids is minimum in your house husbando fantasy?
>>
>>34060556
>you will never be happy, you'll just waste away the hours with instant gratification NEET shit until you die
Like a woman?
>>
>>34060556
I would ruin someone's life no matter what
>>
File: 4chan956776478.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan956776478.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
It could be fun for sexual purposes, but I would never want to live like that, my mom is bad enough.
>>
>>34060538
I feel like a lawyer would attract my interest, honestly. Dainty girly girls were never my thing - assertive, intelligent and knows what they want, that's my ideal woman. As a creative guy myself who could spend all day writing or what have you, you sound perfect.

So where are you at?[/spoiler[
>>
>>34060560
Femanon, you're probably ugly so this is all academic, but on the off chance you ever do find a man that is willing to fulfill your fantasy, seriously consider your decision.

My father was a house husband and it ruined our family. Nobody respected him, he became depressed, causing us to respect him less. Not having a strong male role model fucked both me and my brother up. I can tell deep down my mother doesn't love him but she's too religious to divorce him. I lied to classmates up until college about what he did because I was embarrassed. He occasionally (two or three weeks a year) did contract work in other cities, i remember he sounded so much happier and more confident on the phone during these times. Agreeing to be a house husband is probably his biggest regret in life.

Do not think you are smarter than biology. Men just aren't made for the domestic life.
>>
>>34060604
No, a woman gets satisfaction from raising her kids.

Even if that were true, its irrelevant. You're not a woman.
>>
>>34060678
>>34060708
i'm sorry your dad is a punk bitch and by proxy you are a punk bitch as well but that doesn't mean other people can't be happy
>>
File: 1455590127234.jpg (162KB, 850x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1455590127234.jpg
162KB, 850x1492px
>>34059395
depends what you mean

i'm an ashamed ftm, my entire relationship dynamic is basically:

>i'm an ugly beta
>i pay for all his meals and gifts
>i pay him for sex
>i watch other guys/females hit on him and do nothing because i'm ugly and beta
>i do his homework for him and fix his shit in hope for sex in return
>>
>>34060720
a house husband is inherently a punk bitch. I don't want femanon here and you pathetic cucks to make the same mistake in life.
>>
My God is that Autry?
>>
>>34060560
>Library
>Tomboyish
Fuck yeah I'll raise 5 kids sent me a throwaway I'm sold.

White
M
Cis
Asperger's
Australian
Upper Middle class
>>
>>34060755
I believe it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0fvUgvvQg
>>
>>34060678
>he became depressed
>He occasionally (two or three weeks a year) did contract work in other cities, i remember he sounded so much happier and more confident on the phone during these times. Agreeing to be a house husband is probably his biggest regret in life.
Obviously he wasn't cut out for it. Doesn't mean other males aren't.
>>
>>34060732
I thought FTMs were supposed to be alpha?

Why did you pay him for sex?

At least you think traps are better than women.
>>
>>34060804
literally anything is better than women
you will get more love and mileage out of a $10 taobao onahole

i'm a beta male

i pay because i'm too beta to just try to get dick with my own efforts
>>
>>34060678
being a house husband does not automatically mean not being a strong male role model.

My dad was basically a house husband for a good chunk of my life. He was a lawyer, but grew to hate it, and my mom was making more than enough to support us so he basically just dealt with all the domestic stuff.

He's always been very strong and assertive, he just also happened to like cooking and cleaning. Not to mention that there are plenty of more traditionally masculine housekeeping things to do in a situation like that. He was always fixing or working on the house in some project or another.

I know it may be too tumblr for this place, but sincerely buying into the strict gender role meme is pretty dumb.
>>
>>34060788
He thought he was "cut out for it". He probably thought hell yeah I'll have so much time to watch TV and shit, like the "men" in this thread.

Go for it. Enjoy the feeling of shame telling anybody what you/your husband does for the rest of your life.

But i guess most of you people are rock bottom on the social ladder anyways and don't consider stuff like that
>>
>>34060732
I think you're qt.
contact?
>>
That is probably my biggest fetish. That relationship would complete me
>>
>>34060814
>misogynist ftm
Good so far. Would you date a trap? She gets to be a girl, you get to be a guy, penis and vagina sex can happen.

>>34060827
>He probably thought hell yeah I'll have so much time to watch TV and shit, like the "men" in this thread.
I don't think that. I think hell yeah I get to be a housewife.
>>
>>34060843
Fuck off my life belongs to my owner and oneitis

>>34060855
Honestly, no
Not attracted to females at all, although if I had to choose the best female form, I think lolis are best
>>
>>34060893
>my owner
But ftms are supposed to be the owners! Girls and traps are supposed to be owned!

>Not attracted to females at all
What about feminine personality non-transitioning cd?
>>
>>34060732
>i'm an ashamed ftm

No you're fucking not, there's no such such thing as FTM trannyism.
>>
>>34060914
>males can want to be weak and feminine
>but girls can't want to be tough and masculine
wut
>>
I want a relationship in eyelevel where i dont have to play any stupid role and pretend that i am a alpha chad.
>>
>>34060957
Sure they can, but that doesn't make them the other gender.
She even says she's fucking a dude.
>be female
>be attracted to males
>I must be a man!
>>
>>34059701
>her dick
what a fucking faggot please leave to /b/ or /lgbt/ and never post here ever again
>>
>>34061036
Yes it does though.

Are you this mean to lesbian traps too? >:(
>>
>>34059701
>her
>dick
wat?
Please elaborate.
>>
File: 1468161864061.jpg (136KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
1468161864061.jpg
136KB, 999x799px
>tfw no dominant muscle girl husband(female)
How do I deal with this horrible, horrible feel?
>>
>>34061112
>husband(female)
we've come full circle!
>>
>>34060912
I'm 100% submissive to my oneitis. I live to serve

>feminine personality cd trap
Ok to have as a friend

>>34060914
>mtfs who fuck females are not trannies
>ftms who fuck males are not trannies

Is this what you're implying?
>>
>>34061167
>I'm 100% submissive to my oneitis. I live to serve
But why would you become a guy to be a sub? I want to be a girl to be a sub!

>Ok to have as a friend
We can share sub feels.

>Is this what you're implying?
He doesn't believe in trannies at all, but gay ones he especially doesn't believe in.
>>
>>34061218
Being a tranny isn't like that
No one wants to be a tranny
It's just something I have to do to help stop my crippling depression
>>
>>34061255
>No one wants to be a tranny
I know that, I want to be a real girl.
>>
>>34061167
Define "not trannies".
What I mean is that there are no actual male brains trapped in a female body, only women suffering from a delusion. I'm willing to give MTFs the benefit of the doubt because they're so irrational and illogical they just might be women, or at least something in between. But no FTM ever follows a male line of thought.
>>
virgins discussing hypothetical fantasies. this should be the page header huehue
>>
>>34061305
Honestly, you're right in the sense that I've very rarely seen ftms who follow a male line of thought. A lot of em are tumblr dykes.

I've never doubted that I have a male train of thought, but I'm just an anecdote.
>>
>>34061305
>I'm willing to give MTFs the benefit of the doubt because they're so irrational and illogical they just might be women
I'd rather keep my brain male and just be a girl physically.
>>
>>34061351
>you have a female body
>you like dick
>you're submissive

How do you even land at the conclusion that you are male?
>>
>>34059701
>her dick
I'm sorry what
>>
>>34059395
In my relationship, we just do whatever we feel like. Sometime she's dominant, sometimes I am. There's no need to have rules, switching is fun.
>>
>>34059395
No, I'm very much into submissive girls, and I don't like the idea of being essentially dominated, it'd feel emasculating.
>>
not into getting my boipuss pounded.
so nah
>>
>>34061513
>it'd feel emasculating.
How come girls don't feel that way 100% of the time?
>>
>>34061548
same reason role reversals like in op are not a thing.
biology
>>
>>34061548
Emasculate means to make a man feel like less of a man

Women are not men.
>>
>>34061588
>>34061613
If I wish I'm a girl will I not feel emasculation?
>>
>>34061640
Probably not no, or at least it won't be a negative thing for you.
>>
I have a fantasy where my wife/gf will make herself look like a man (not hormones or something, just male clothing, hide her tits, etc.), and we'll just hang out as male friends or roommates. We wouldn't fug or anything because it would be gay. She would stay that way for 24/7 for a while and I would get frustrated from not being able to do anything sexual with her.
>>
Makes me think of stay-at-home dads, which coincidentally leads to increased divorce rates.
>>
Would she pay the rent?
I would take my womanly role very seriously and often say I have headache.
>>
>>34061771
You still have to be the provider or she will leave.
>>
>>34061771
Go all the way and cheat on her with a black woman.
>>
>>34060293
>Where the fuck do I find a successful career woman down with this.

Be good in bed with an above-average cock, and they will find you.

OP didn't describe what parts of the relationship are reversed, just posted some dyke-bait implications.

My relationship in greentext:
>I make slightly over min wage
>she makes a little over 100k/y
>she works longer hours and brings work home, lots of phone calls and emails
>I do the majority of cleaning, she cleans the gross stuff like toilet, litterbox, etc
>I do all the cooking, mostly because I'm a much better cook and enjoy doing it
>no kids, we just chill with our animals
>she doesn't care about looks or money, just wants a stiff drink and stiff cock when she gets home
>doesn't emasculate or feminize me like OPs retarded pic, I'm on top in bed

She makes more money, so I do more cleaning and cooking. I also work out and keep myself pretty healthy, something I wouldn't bother with if I was just dating some plain girl. With her there's pressure to perform in bed, I can't be a slouch.

I guess that makes me a house husband sorta.
>>
>>34062021
Does she ever use her breadwinner status as leverage against you (in arguments, etc.)?
>>
>>34061660
Good. I just need to find the girl to do that with then. Maybe she'll find it empowering.
>>
>>34062021
>she cleans the gross stuff like toilet, litterbox, etc
Why?

>I'm on top in bed
Why?
>>
>>34062021
>>she doesn't care about looks or money, just wants a stiff drink and stiff cock when she gets home
>I also work out and keep myself pretty healthy, something I wouldn't bother with if I was just dating some plain girl. With her there's pressure to perform in bed, I can't be a slouch.
She treats you as a girl and you act like one...
>>
>>34059395
Legitimately my relationship. pretty sure my girl is a repressed lesbian desu.
>>
File: 1403045733452.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1403045733452.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34059395
I just wanted someone who treated me like my mom used to, and my GF does this even better
I think that's a soft type of /rr/

But 9/10 I'd commit sudoku if we ever break up to be fairly honest
>>
>>34063115
>I'd commit sudoku if we ever break up
So you'll commit sudoku then
>>
>>34063115
Dependance is gross and unsustainable longterm, work on that.
>>
This is basically my current situation. For some people that's what's right. I'd never had a gf before and my gf only had one other bf, and she was also dominant in that relationship. This is natural for us.
>>
>>34063182
I know, but on the bright side we can live fine without the other so that's not a big deal I guess
>>
>>34059395
YES YES YES YES YES
This is all I've wanted since I was a kid
>>
>>34059395
I'd make a very unstereotypical female. If i were to tale the girl role I would look like a tomboy.
>>
File: sagbelly.png (223KB, 430x354px) Image search: [Google]
sagbelly.png
223KB, 430x354px
This is pretty close to my current situation, she has the job and buys me shit. Just without the submissive bullshit.

So no I wouldn't go to being a sub to get the treatment I already get.
>>
>>34059395

I love androgynous women and women that give off a male vibe. The women that can combine a masculine and feminine vibe are great too. Same with FtMs. I want to have sex with all those types of women and cum inside of their pussies with no condom on, over and over again.
>>
>>34063115
>>34063304
>thighighs
that's a hot dog
>>
So mommy gf? Then no, that's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>34064689
Get off my board you abominable wreck
>>
>>34059701
>Her dick's
LOL you got some faggots disappointed. Good bait.
>>
Only if it was a sexual thing. I would love to have a dominant gf make me her bitch but I'm too insecure to have her be dominant anywhere else in the relationship.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.