[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here plays the girl in the video game? Is it considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 500x283px
Who else here plays the girl in the video game? Is it considered gay? Just asking cause I had a bit of run in with one of my friends

>Saturday night, bored and playing video games.
>Check group chat, invite over a friend to play
>His name is Kelly, and he's a bit of a fag
>Really beta, shy, has the really fucking soft voice, almost feminine.
>Shaggy brown hair, green eyes, freckles, boyish/cute look
>He's really nice, and Catholic, so avoids getting bullied
>We are playing GTA and shit, then decide to multiplayer skyrim using tamriel online mod with his shitty laptop.
>He noticed that my character is a hot Breton chick
>says "H-hey, I like to play as the girl too..."
>start to get a bit uncomfortable, Kelly had started glancing at me and shit
>he must've thought playing as a girl was code for "I'm gay" or something
>at one point he tried to hold my hand, I pull it away
>he finally realises despite his autism that I'm uncomfortable, goes really red, he easily blushes, starts stammering he needs to go
>see some tears, so I try to comfort him. when he's at the door I feel really bad, and give him a man hug
>he turns it into an awkward proper hug, then leaves

Wtf do I do? I've known him my whole life, and he's one of my closet (and only) friends. I feel really bad for upsetting him. He's the only one who understands my autism, he probably browses r9k too. Kelly if you're reading this, send me a Facebook msg thx
>>
thats cute as heck you shoulda just fugged him
>>
unless there is a self insert dating sim element, yeah.
>>
this greentext story is cute,CUTE!
>>
>>34059409
Idk how to feel, I'm bisexual at the most, and he's been a friend for ages. I've suspected for a while that he might be gay. It's pretty obvious, despite him being a skinny fuck he's got 'boyish charm' which is enough to get girls attention but he turns them down. He was raised a Catholic so that might have something to do with it. I sent him a fb message but no reply and no /seen/ yet
>>
>>34059546
go for it bud, you said your bisexual at most and he sounds like the PERFECT cutie sub

go find him and give him a kiss~
>>
>>34059546
i mean, you could do what >>34059564 said

or you could not toy with his emotions and just tell him you aren't attracted to him. not sure theres much you can do desu. if you guys really are close friends and he has a thing for you, itll take him a while to get over it
>>
>>34059564
yeah he's really shy and submissive. we're both in our last year of high school, and he begged me to partner with him for English speeches cause he hates public speaking and wants to 'operate the slideshow'. I'm also shit at it, sounds like I have no emotion, but he literally can't talk in front of people. the funny thing is that he wants to go into a field where interacting with people is required,
>>34059616
the more I think about it the more confused I get desu. I'm worried what his dad might do, he's a traditional catholic guy and freaks me out. Kelly obviously takes after his mother.
>>
>>34059686
a secret relationship is SUPER comfy

just do it man, youre in highschool so you SHOULD have some fun and explore your emotions before you head for a life of mundane boredom, I can tell you right now that unless youre rich the rest of your life is either going to be you TRYING to get rich OR you JUST getting by and trying to find some little enjoyment during your off time

exploring yourself early on is very smart and having someone you like to share your thoughts and emotions with is something a lot of people just DONT have
>>
>>34059363
Just go and BTFO that faggot, he probably fell for the trap meme. You don't want to affiliate with gay people anon.
>>
>>34059686
Do it anon, take the chance
>>
>>34059791
Im about to sent him a text message saying I'm not mad and that we should talk. Does that sound good? I think he's just being autistic and not looking at his fb, probably thinks I'm gonna say I'm not his friend anymore or some shit
>>
>>34059896
ask him where hes at and say that you wanna meet up

then when you find him have a heart to heart and give him cuddles

btw my family is also catholic and parents USUALLY want what makes their children happy, so unless you live in the dirty hick south you wont have any problems with that
>>
I always play as the girl

If I'm going to spend 5-20 hours looking at an ass I prefer it to be female
>>
>>34059960
Catholics are really iffy at best when it comes to homos. Whatever you do do not have him come out to them because that's a fucking disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>34059960
alright I'll tell him i want to meet up tomorrow. I've thought about it, and I think I might have feelings for him.
It's like 1 in the morning, and we usually talk til around 1:30 to 2 in the morning. his parent try pressure him into going to bed early, so he has to wait til they're asleep for using the computer and stuff. so unless I can arrange a late night meet up no action til tomorrow lol.
>>
>>34060025
true, I actually never came out, my family just assumed im gay because theyve never seen me with a girl before but I just told them that I dont plan on dating

either never come out as gay because its risky with catholics or just wait for them to start asking questions

>>34060047
go throw pebbles at his window romeo~

anyway we could get in contact? Id like to find out if this heads anywhere and offer advice if you need it
>>
I usually play female characters in Fallout/ TES, Femshep in Mass Effect and female avatars in multiplayer games.
>>
I'm a fag but I exclusively play male. Now that you mentioned it back in the day I got shit all the time for playing as the sleeveless gears in gow too.
>>
Subby fags tend to play female, dom (especially) or vers tend to play male from what I've seen.
>>
I'm gay and I always play as a guy, it feels weird playing as a girl

Have you thought about buying some feminine clothing, anon?
>>
>>34060072
Ive realised that a lot of the stuff we do isn't exactly normal in relationships, like the talking late at night, he's also the only guy I ever invite over to my house alone. He's also super attached to me, more than a normal best friends thing. he even introduced me to corruption of champions

I think I've probably had feelings for him for a little while, i was kinda contemplating it before I even made this thread. if you have any advice I'd appreciate it, but i can make a new email if you want
>>
>>34060188
oops meant to say friendships, not relationships
>>
Sometimes.

When I'm presented with a character creator at the start of a game sometimes I just make a waifu and then decide to play as her.

But most of the time I play male. I don't see the characters as self inserts anyway. I come up with my own stories and personalities for them.

So yeah OP it's not just you, but the people who do it who aren't like us are gay/trannies.
>>
>>34060188
do you have discord?

if not gibe email, your relationship with him sounds super cute
>>
>>34060188
Good luck OP, this was a really cute thread
>>
>>34060251
email is [email protected] desu
>>
>>34060262
Would you do a new thread telling how it went?
>>
You are LITERALLY living my biggest fantasy here. Fuck.
>>
>>34060307
I'll make another thread tomorrow, he should've replied and had a talk by then. i really gotta sleep now though.
>>34060319
I guess I'm just lucky, hope you find someone anon
>>
File: trump pepe.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.png
206KB, 600x600px
>>34059363
Only degenerate faggots and weebs play as a girl kill yourself please.
>>
>>34060422

We're looking forward to it~
>>
>>34059963
that's fucking gay. you're a faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.