[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gymfags are spreading like a plague I hate gymfags. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170111_021046.jpg (167KB, 1440x1908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_021046.jpg
167KB, 1440x1908px
Gymfags are spreading like a plague

I hate gymfags. I'm not talking about ripped in-shape Chads, i'm talking about robots and losers who start going to the gym thinking they're becoming something special. They spend so much time in the gym getting ready to finally fuck that Stacy they always dreamed of.. But they never will. Yes, they do start to attract girls, but only really ugly ones. Sadly, they'll settle for dirt and fuck all the 300 pound single moms who cuck them anyway, but the fact that they did get laid gets to their heads and makes them irritating wannabe-Chads.

Seriously, the ones that get the hottest women do so with game and natural looks. Millions of Chads have never lifted a weight in their lives and still have your entire fap folder hitting them up at 3am craving their dicks.
>>
>>34059322
hes got cockroach abs
>>
>>34059322

Mate I've just a set of weights at home I choose to be dilligent with and use most afternoons, keeps me in shape and I'm happy.
>>
>>34059356

That's understandable. I'm not against wanting to be healthy, but if you spend 20 hours a week in a gym and you're not already part of the genetic elite, you should seek help.
>>
>>34059336
>Cockroach abs
Hard to kill
>>
>>34059322
But how can one get an aesthetic physique without becoming one of these assholes?
>>
>>34059411

Not if you just go for the brain
>>
>>34059466

Easy, you just get strong and lean, not bulky and retarded looking.
>>
>>34059322
I hate gymfags as well, annoying cunts who can't just workout and shut up and keep quiet about it.

They always have to either wear obviously tight clothing that shows they workout or they upload pics to social media.
>>
File: hardtaekill.jpg (5KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
hardtaekill.jpg
5KB, 160x90px
>>34059488
>Go for the brain
What brain, skull is not hollow
>>
>>34059497

That and they also flake out on everything because leg day or they constantly eat 24-7 and spit food in your face as they tell you about their latest calorie plan.

Since they've been beta all their lives, they also feel a sense of empowerment and dominance over you and try to roughhouse and wrestle you uncalled for. If you throw them off you or get fed enough to punch them they cry about it.
>>
>>34059322
>it's another "projecting one's own sexual frustrations onto everyone else" special
>followed by another "I'm so smart for sitting in my room all day and not going to the gym" rerun
>>
>people who spend 30+ dollars a month just to be in a big, fluorescent lit room with other tryhards and a few girls who only use treadmills
>not working out at home in secret and getting ripped as fuck and having no one ever even see you work out
>>
>>34059605

You're right. I do sit in my room a lot playing vidya and doing triangle pushups. Meanwhile gymfags go to the gym and have friends record them half-assing squats while grunting and post it on facebook and instagram.
>>
>tfw have two 25lb dumbbells that i work out with daily
>traps are getting bigger, delts growing, forearms growing
>losing weight
>don't have to pay a dime
>>
>>34059322
Ha! ugly guys trying to improve their lives- Pathetic.

Don't you know you should all just be like me? Hating everything and everyone, but instead of being an hero i just continue my idiotic life for some reason.

Anyone who goes to the gym is a pathetic piece of shit!

Except for normies, and especially Chad secretly i'm gay and want to suck chads dick- this is also a big factor on why i'm such a retard because i never could accept myself and always interacted weirdly with males
>>
>>34059497
>They always have to either wear obviously tight clothing that shows they workout or they upload pics to social media

God forbid they show off the results of their efforts.
>>
>>34059758
This guy is one of them.
>>
>>34059758

How do i get it through your thick skulls? I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO WORK OUT AND SHOW IT! Just don't annoy me about it 24-7 and be an overbearing douche.

>grab my pecs bro! Feel how hard they are!

>you need to go to the gym with me! I'll whip you into shape!
>>
What's a good non-normie/pussy gym routine for trurobots? One that will make chads look like little bitches.
>>
>>34059794
>>34059816
These guys are secretly gay as well.
They are attracted to chads toned body and crave to lick his abs, therefore they feel uncomfortable around males showing off their muscles since they are not able to act on their feelings the same way a st8 robot who is afraid of girls would feel very uncomfortable around a girl in a yoga pants and a revealing shirt
>>
>>34059816
this never happens origato
>>
>>34059859

Some basic martial arts and fast reflexes.
>>
>>34059874
That is some serious projection!
>>
>>34059859
learn an instrument
do something creative
>>
File: 1470440868577.jpg (570KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
1470440868577.jpg
570KB, 788x697px
>>34059322
I want to get big and strong, but it has nothing to do with wanting to fuck a Stacy. It's just personal satisfaction, just like how back in the day we would compete with ourselves to outdo our highscore in a video game. It's also a self confidence thing, I want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with what I achieved.

Anyone that lifts for the sole purpose of trying to attract women has the philosophy entirely wrong. Despite how much Zyzz was praised back in 2010, he was what really got nerds and losers into lifting to get chicks.
>>
How many curls do I need to do to become a real person?
>>
>>34059466
Don't lift for girls and lift primarily for yourself.

Easy peasy lemon squeezey.
>>
Muscles don't matter in attracting a woman. Physically, there are only three things that matter, excluding things like deformities.

1. Natural attractiveness
2. Not being fat
3. Height

The only one you can really control is 2. If you can make yourself not fat, you've done all that you need to do physically. Then only bother with girls that are shorter than you. There are of course exceptions to everything.
>>
>>34059859
Squats, deadlifts, benchpress. Basically just get really strong and pack on mass.
>>
>>34061844
Muscles should only be for personal satisfaction. Personal satisfaction translates to self confidence which "can" help you in forming relationships, and that's what a lot of nerds seem to misunderstand. The fact that you have muscles isn't what's attracting girls, it's that you're confident in yourself (assuming you already have height and natural attractiveness under your belt).
>>
I hate it when being a "gym goer" becomes a part of their identity.

I hate it when they mention that they "barely had time to go to the gym".

I hate when their sentences begin to often with "when I was at the gym...".

It's not even about fitness at this point; it's about aspiring to an ideal. The thought you can follow some clearly legible and achievable steps and become a paragon of vibrant, macho masculinity in an era dominated by the feminine.

I hate it the smugness and the self-satisfaction that accompanies every single step of this path to insatiable ego. The haughtiness and deluded self-confidence that comes from "conquering" a workout, as if your YouTube tutorials and pre-prepared Bobybuilding.com workout routines and diets is some feat to be give yourself value and esteem.

I hate it.
>>
>>34059322
You can loathe them all you want man. They may have the idea and motivation all wrong but they are getting to a place where they can be happy with themselves.
>>
>>34059322
I workout at home 1hs 4 times a week, but because I live in a shithole that requires you to be a little dominant, don't want a family or wife or gf I just fuck hookers.

Also since I'm going to be alone better stay in shape so at least I can go to the toilet alone wheb I'm 60+ years old
>>
>>34059322
Its the commercial and mediajew that tells us we have to do sports to buy their supplements
Youre work out until your body is destroyed and then the pharmacy rubs their hands
You can not escape the fitjews if you trust him once
>>
I just found out i have a huge chest gap kinda like guy in the OP, shit sucks but im not going to stop lifting because i hate looking weak/frail.
>>
>>34062455
What?

The pharmacy jew will rub their hands if you don't stay healthy as well retard. In fact, they will rub their hands more vigorously to contrarian losers like you because you will be the one with the health problems later in life.
>>
>>34062084
you sound slav
>>
I have a six pack from just working out at home.
>>
>>34059384
>If you spend your free time in a way that I don't like, then, well, WELL, I'LL BE PRETTY VERY UPSET
>>
>>34061940
>t. 130 lbs

Sounds like envy. They found something in their life worth doing
>>
>Gonna go to they gym!
>Lift heavy shit in unnatural ways over and over
>Tear your tendons and ligaments up
>Constant pain when you get older
>Look "muscular"
>Girls still don't want you

woops!
>>
>>34059322
The face is most important.
The 'in shape' meme is just a waste of energy.
Most /fit/cucks will kill themselves anyway. Talk about wasting.
>>
If you haven't got the face being /fit/ is literally pointless. However what I will say is that by being /fit/ most people will lose fat in their face - which might make them look better.
>>
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dober3.htm

im going to do this guys. see yuo in one month when my arms will be so big I can punch your head in. hahaha losers!
>>
File: 1479667796085.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479667796085.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>34059322
What even point or argument is the retarded OP trying to make here?

From what I gather his points come down to
>I dislike unattractive people
>Unattractive people don't deserve happiness
>Attractive people deserve happiness

FUCK OFF
>>
>>34062989

I made it clear but none of you get it.

Tl;dr i hate it when betas step out of line and start acting like chimps because they're puffing up their bodies.
>>
File: disgust ivanka1.png (196KB, 344x380px) Image search: [Google]
disgust ivanka1.png
196KB, 344x380px
>>34061940
>it's about aspiring to an ideal.

You sound like a little brainwashed sheep who doesn't aspire to be great but to be fucked around by daddy government.
>He fell for the feminism meme
>he's be systematically emasculated
either that or you're a woman. Men are supposed to be macho, it's called testosterone.Do you deny science and cold hard fact because of indoctrination?
>>
>>34063774
So they should just roll over and admit defeat just like you have?

Like what are you even encouraging? Just because you chose to be a colossal failure doesn't mean everyone else that wasn't simply handed stupidly good genetics should also follow the same path.

You're projecting your own doubts and fears onto people that want to make a change. Life is full of risks and you're just a bitch that can't handle any potential of failure.
>>
>>34063992

Holy shit, how many times do i have to repeat myself? This board is retarded.

Also

>butthurt gym tryhard with shit genetics detected

I have good genetics so you don't see me being a tryhard.
>>
>>34064071
I don't go to the gym because I have no need to, but I respect people that attempt to make their living situation better. Even if they end up acting like pretentious twats afterwards. They'll come to realize emulating cocky zyzz attitude won't get them chicks and they will reevaluate themselves and continue to self improve. The tryhard vanity is just a potential obstacle those losers will have to overcome once they realize it's hurting their chances at winning.
>>
>>34061801
Who's that guy? How tall is he and does he uses roids?
>>
Would you rather be a pathetic ugly beta who is in shape with muscles or one that is fat and weak.
>>
>>34064533
russian olympic weightlifter Dmitri Klokov, 6'1 or so and yes
>>
My salary kind of depends on it mate. But you have a point. I've met a lot of talent as a boxing trainer, and almost always, they're either incels or former normies who decided to dedicate their life to something

Also, chads do get more pussy than the 300lbs mountains of muscle at the gym I lift at. But, especially to a robot, getting gains can be addicting as fuck, and strengthens your self worth. I'm not ripped, I'm 220lbs at 5'10 with very ugly, broad shoulders, a thick waist and about 10% body fat, but I still enjoy working out, not just for the looks
>>
tfw to smart for gym
i can sustain myself on 4 soylents a day (4*400Cal), can you energy-wasters do the same?
>>
>>34064533
Dmitry Klokov. 6'0 tall. He's a (former) oly lifter, whether or not he's on steroids is up for debate but his body type is achievable naturally.
>>
>>34064597
>and yes
That's a shame. Are they any famous guys left who do not use roids?
>>
File: 1439186294246.png (12KB, 542x495px) Image search: [Google]
1439186294246.png
12KB, 542x495px
>>34064597
Proof he's on roids?
>>
>unload trucks every week
>i pull my weight and get it done quickly and efficiently
>gymfag co-worker with way bigger arms than me is still a clumsy sperg
>whenever i'm working with him he's always dropping heavy boxes, tripping over shit and being a general hazard

All those thought-out gym routines and creatine guzzling and he still can't do basic shit.

So much for 'improvement'. Kek.
>>
>>34064640
Klokov is juiced to the fucking gills you mouthbreathing flatfoot windowlicker
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.