[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when you were a kid, and women were depicted as symbols

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 22

File: ugh.png (595KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
595KB, 1080x1920px
Remember when you were a kid, and women were depicted as symbols of purity and pure goodness, that men got as rewards for going on great quests of self-discovery and self-mastery

Remember when falling in love with a soulmate, starting a family you'd die for, and completing the cycle begun by your parents was the default goal of society

I'm glad feminism got rid of that lol. #yolo
>>
>>34059238
youd love the way things are nowadays if you hadnt jerked yourself gay.
>>
>>34059238
This never existed. Women have always been gold digging whores
>>
>>34059238
stop.
I don't want to feel this feel anymore.
>>
>>34059238
Stop crying loser. Be Chad or shut up.
>>
>>34059238
Because you said that OP, im sure you will have "fembots" and whiteknights in this thread telling you you should enjoy it and call you a virgin.

Well, I'm a robot, only difference is ive been depressed so long I turned into an emotionless husk which lead to me getting over my social anxiety and actually fucking sluts. I fucked at least 50-60 whores in a span of 2 years (lost my virginity at 19 in 21 now). Never paid for a single one. Most I met online on tinder. I thought it'd all be over and I'd fee much better once I had some slimy hole to stick my dick in. It felt good for a while but then became boring and made me feel worse. I've never been in a relationship, I've only fucked and dumped because I can't stand people least of all women.

All I really want is one pure, genuine woman to love for life. I'd trade all these cunts I've had on my cock for just one actual woman. Modern women are sexual beasts and nothing else and they've killed hope in me of ever finding a woman I honestly could care about without having to fear getting cucked or used as a betabucks. You're right about it, third wave feminism has killed those dreams and everybody can feel that even if they don't realise it yet.

Don't worry though, friend. The fruit of this hednostic, nihilistic society that feminism has given us is showing. It's leading to the crumbling of western society. People are waking up. There will be an inevitable sociopoltica revolution. We will swing back to conservative ideologies and this time they will be harsher than ever. It'd be lovely to see the look on these women's faces as they are forced to conform and their daughters suffer for what they created.
>>
>>34059447
Why would a manslut like you deserve a pure girl?
>>
>>34059447
Tfw can't find true love on Tinder
>>
>>34059238
I just woke up from a dream where me and Taylor Swift were in love and nothing else mattered. I don't want to wake up anymore. It was the pre-tumbler Taylor Swift.
>>
>>34059238
>18
i want to end it all now
>>
>>34059482
Are you Kanye?
>>
>>34059479
>prospecting for gold in a coal mine
>>
Remember when almost all men would provided
Remember when men would be reliable
Remember when men got shit done
>>
>>34059478
I'm a "manslut" because this society forced me to be this way. Promiscuity and rampant hedonism are considered virtues but they only put you out of existential despair for a few moments. It gets worse after that. At first it was just hookup culture I was following but then I realised I should look for a woman I would want to share my life with, but all I found was that every woman is the same (R9k was right again). They're all shallow and vapid and think only along the lines of their primal instincts. They lack original thought, ideas, can't be bothered to be interested in anything that doesn't involve sex or some fad. I thought pure,intelligent women could actually exist but I was wrong. Maybe they are out there but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. The only seemingly "good" women I've found are the girls pedos on R9k stalk (like Agatha for example but even she's a lesbian and who knows what she's like off camera). I dream of living in a late 19th or early 20th century where family as a unit was encouraged and rules and morals respected. Where women were women. I wanted to be the hardworking husband with a loving wife and a nice small family. Feminism destroyed it and single mother households are the highest in history because of this.
>>34059479
It's not just tinder. I've been with girls from my college, picked them up at bars/clubs etc , some girls I was introduced to by my friend, and one from class asked me out. I dumped her immediately after we fucked on our second date.
>>
File: cmm.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cmm.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>34059447
>It'd be lovely to see the look on these women's faces as they are forced to conform and their daughters suffer for what they created.

You're blaming the tiger for killing the antelope.
It's instinct.
If you happened to be born a pretty girl, there wouldn't have been a divine insight that gives you the moral highground and act differently. No, you wouldn't want to miss out and do the same thing.
You complain about fucking around did not make you happy: Well, if you're half rational, you'd see that "women suffering" would have the same effect - you wouldn't end up feeling better.
>>
>>34059238
>Condom

Creampies only pls
>>
>>34059593
w-whos the girl on the pic anon
>>
>>34059238
18 year old girls wanna be hookers for old men
Lol she doesn't know what a sugar daddy is.
She seems really young like a fag who started smoking weed and has to tell everyone
>>
Did people really think the proliferation of birth control wouldn't affect human behavior and relationships at all?

If women had to risk pregnancy every time they fucked they would be a lot less promiscuous.
>>
>>34059593

Wrong, I derive immense schadenfreude from women getting their comeuppance, or just being abused, humiliated or subjugated.
>>
It wasn't Feminism that led to widespread normalization of degeneracy and primitiveness. It was Capitalism.
>>
>>34059593
Women are inherently like this, I agree. But they took advantage of the privileges men gave them, and those privileges must be taken away now. And no I probably wouldn't be feeling wholesome once I've seen them suffering, but men in future generations won't have to go through this and we will be saving western society and the white race.
>>
...no

women were care givers, teachers, nurses.
men were driving buses, cleaning halls, bagging groceries

the women were happy to raise their children and the men were happy to see their wives happy
everybody was happy
>>
>>34059647
That's probably like saying
>it wasn't my money that made it possible to buy the car, it was my job
Capitalist society enabled those rights-for-women movements.

Although I can imagine those movements being possible in other economic structures as well.
>>
>>34059590
You're no different than the slutty women.
>>
>>34059333
Even Chads have to deal with the fact that the woman they're with have had their cunts filled up by at least 50 other chads
>>
>>34059590
It's a bit unnerving to see the disharmony between your feelings and your actions. Why on earth do you continue to pursue meaningless sex and bullshit relationships when you know there's nothing meaningful there? Are you honestly still fooling yourself into thinking you'll find this 'pure' woman if you stay the course? You need to change your ways anon.

You are right about one thing though: a life driven by instinct is no life at all. We are headed back toward the woodlands and mountains with the behavior we perpetuate these days. Neuroscience and Capitalism are spreading lies of 'do what feels good' and that has boiled down essentially to doing whatever your first impulse tells you to do. Human life has eroded, and you are seeing the results with your lechery.

My advice is to travel. Find people outside the West who still hold onto the vestiges of cultural traditions, who still hold morals dear.
>>
You only thought those things because you were a literal child. If you somehow feel 'disillusioned' because you find out women can be and are just as flawed and potentially as dumb/gross as men, you're an idiot with mommy issues.
>>
>>34059692
If only life WOULD revert to the woodlands and mountains, I've never heard of a suicidal caveman, have you? When's the last time you saw a cavepainting of some guy downing a bottle of jack with a handful of pills? If only
>>
>>34059670
But that's correct anon. Your job is what got you the money, and the purchase was the secondary result. Late Capitalism in Western society--and obviously in America--has enabled the movements and encouraged their consequences with mantras like 'rediscover yourself' or 'explore your options'.
>>
>>34059704
>If you don't support my irresponsible hedonism, you're a fucking pathetic misogynist manbaby fedora and you're probably a gross creeper virgin who lives with his mom and has mommy issues and is a virgin.

Post composed entirely of Reddit memes, probably PMSing, can't handle banter. Found the roastie.
>>
>>34059704
Women are not just as flawed as men. They are much more flawed.

Most men want an equal partner. Once they find out that women are all inferior, it can be very jarring.
>>
>>34059692
He doesn't know which track to fulfillment there might be for him, or he doesn't him see doing the work to get there,
and fucking lots of women is also a means to be "better" than other guys.
>>
>>34059661
IT WAS NEVER LIKE THIS. You have autism! There's no other way to explain this! You bought into some made up world that NEVER existed. How dumb can you possibly be?
>>
File: 923578357835.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
923578357835.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>34059238
>women were depicted as symbols of purity and pure goodness
LMAO. That is a good one.
>>
>>34059733
This.

One of the biggest disappointments and reality checks of adulthood as a man is when you realize that women aren't "companions," they're basically retarded spoiled brats.

It always hurts a little when a woman says "well, maybe you're just finding the wrong women! Because I'm not like that!", except she absolutely, 100% is. They all are .
>>
>>34059692
I don't continue to pursue meaningless sex. Last time I got laid was more than six months ago. It was like a drug. I was trying to use it to escape loneliness and repeatedly used it because I was told this is what makes people happy. I realised I was tired and disgusted by what I was doing and stopped. I've lost my sexual appetite and interest now. I don't know if it's permanent but I barely ever even fap. I used to masturbate once a day at the very least now it's once a week at best. And it feels better because I spend my free time doing things much more productive now.
>>
>>34059704
>mommy issue
So when you get double penetrated is that because you wanna remember your first time with daddy's cock in your mouth
>>
>>34059715
You act like it's still possible to ACTUALLY return to the life of the caveman. Don't be silly anon. We are past the point of no return. I used the images of animal life to make a point: we are regressing massively as a society. The end result of this regression isn't 'Welp, back to caveman life!', it's Facism. People are easily dominated when they're turned into empty beasts who only look for the next shot of dopamine and the next tit to suckle. That is what we are headed toward.

Cite Brave New World if you like, but it's more like a hybrid of Huxley and Orwell that we're headed towards, imo.
>>
>>34059238
Is it a white people thing to have believed all that while growing up? smdh
>>
>>34059238
>Remember when you were a kid, and women were depicted as symbols of purity and pure goodness, that men got as rewards for going on great quests of self-discovery and self-mastery

It's so fucked up to be angry at women because of this. You should be angry at your parents, the media, your favourite authors, society in general.

Women are people, real human beings just like you. They don't want to be material rewards that inspire you to live your life, they want to live their own lives.

And there's nothing you can do to stop them so you may as well get on board
>>
>>34059769
Good to hear friendo. I again advise you to travel and to read extensively. Pursue your own path toward self-understanding and find a sense of worth that doesn't come from societal memes like 'fucking = good'.
>>
>>34059795
Yes. Because only whites actually have the capability of introspection, ambition and abstract thought.
>>
>>34059807
Without considering yourself tied to the thread so much, what are 5 non-novel books you think are to be read
>>
>>34059762
This. I know I'm a brat. All I want is to cuddle and fall asleep in someone's arms and basically be doted on like something precious.
>>
>>34059238
They are only good for sex, those good housewife women don't exist anymore.
>>
>>34059838
That is difficult to say. But knowing your situation I would recommend One-Dimensional Man by Marcuse and Burnout Society by Byung-Chul Han. They are packed with material and can refer you to many other secondary readings.
>>
>>34059803
So basically women are bitching about being treated as something extremely desirable, care for, respected and loved?

Try being a man where youre born with a dick out of nowhere and are forced to fend for yourself. Having constant pressure of being physically, mentally superior compared to any other man. Having to work hard and create something of yourself, failing which you will be ostracised and denied pleasure in all forms in life.
>>
>>34059906

no, they're not bitching about it, you guys are bitching that they don't do that any more
>>
>>34059238
Feminism ruined a lot of things. In fact, privileged white girls, that may or may not be interested in Tumblr, who have minimal things to complain about but are always looking for things to complain about regardless whether or not they have perspective on the matter, who also have hive-minded opinions and an inflated sense of self-importance, ruin about everything they can.
>>
>>34059928
Because women trying to break out of a well balanced society that men created by demanding rights that men finally gave them has lead to men being punished and their societies destroyed and the existence of their race threatened.
Whether you like it or not, you will be forced back to conform.
>>
>>34059957

it's not well balanced it's entirely one sided
>>
>>34059803

I'd rather it all burn down so we can go back to subjugating women as nature intended. And ignore your stupid ass and (if it doesn't burn down) hide as much money as I can from tax thief redistributionists who want to pay for your single mother stupidity. You roasties are going to suffer even more as more men wake up to this shit and make sure your last 50 years are miserable, or a war happens and the order is finally upset. It doesn't matter if it's instinctual, I'm angry and just as selfish as you or Chad so this is where it's going, and you can't stop it.
>>
>>34059967

I don't think it will go that way senpai, because like 90% of men and 95% of women think it's way better now

Only a very small subset of incels have a problem with the new reality, it's just that you exist in a media bubble so it seems like a majority to you
>>
>>34059965
How is it one sided? Happiness levels and general satisfaction with life was much higher compared to what we have today. Cultures and morals were intact and children had healthy lives.

This structure of society had existed for hundreds of years before us. And it had thrived well.

Liberal ideologies and women's "liberation" was a modern day experiment not even a century old. And it has miserable failed. We were just in the testing phase. I wonder where society will go once everybody realises we need change. And everybody is realising that fast. Feminists and cultural Marxists don't have long. Their reign was short.
>>
>>34059949
Also femenists fail to acknowledge the undeniable differences between male and female and insist we are all equal. Look at our sexualities, women are majority of the time submissive, men are majority of the time dominant. This is how it has always been through millions of years of evolution; it's pretty deep-rooted. This natural balance, unfortunately for feminists, overflows into social and work environments. Men and women think differently.

We have different minds. We have different hormones. We have different physicality. We have different sexuality.
>>
>>34060020
>like 90% of men and 95% of women think it's way better now

I can't imagine the level of madness and disassociation needed to say something like this uncritically. You are completely blind.
>>
Hey feminists, if you hate man for creating society you acknowledge our achievements and should give thanks. Sorry we didn't reward you for inputting nothing.
>>
>>34059540
Glad i do t have to do that for whores and roastie
>>
>>34060020
>because like 90% of men and 95% of women think it's way better now
You couldn't be more wrong. This was the case in the past decade, but not anymore. People are fast waking up. Women might be a bit late to the party, but nobody cares. What really matters is what men think. Women might like to think they're important but it's men who bring about revolutions. Don't forget men gave women rights in the first place. Backlash against liberal ideologies and feminism is becoming the norm. Go to any normie site on the internet and try saying you're a feminist and you will know what I'm talking about. Why do you think nationalism is on the rise? Why do you think Trump won?
>>
>>34060020
>because like 90% of men and 95% of women think it's way better now

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>everyone is happy! things are great!
>Donald Fucking Trump just got elected

ahahahahahaahahahahaha
>>
>>34060041
>muh anecdotes

Back in the 50s, Chad and Stacey fucked in the car during drive-in movies. Things were never like your Disney fantasies, sperg.
>>
>>34060020

Pendulum is swinging back, hopefully it shatters that "women's rights" Tower of Babel that delusional roasties and their numale cuck servants have built. Whatever happens, women get nothing from me and that mentality is on the rise.
>>
>>34060112
Yes but at least the 5/10s didn't think they were princesses reserved for Chad. And there was monogamy and every man got a loving woman inevitably just by working to create something in his life. Now you can have everything ( have a chad face, rich) and still end up as a wizard because you aren't 6 foot tall.
>>
File: 1-uPvHsocCTwFU9XutW1pVBQ.png (181KB, 608x717px) Image search: [Google]
1-uPvHsocCTwFU9XutW1pVBQ.png
181KB, 608x717px
>>34060092

nationalism and conservatism is plummeting in our generation, it's the dying breath of the baby boomers that created trump and brexit
>>
File: 1483787196187-2.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483787196187-2.png
717KB, 1000x581px
>>34059540
I bet you look like a fucking bogdanoff twin, are old as shit, and spent your pre-wall years crying about 'muh patriarchy' and Chad #999.
Shut up, you ungrateful used slut.
>>
>>34060020
>>because like 90% of men and 95% of women think it's way better now
Yeah right. That's why MGTOW (which I consider retarded anyway) is getting more and more popular and hate for feminism and liberals isn't reserved for /pol/, /R9k/ and Reddit. Literally 9gag is more misogynistic than R9k these days.
>>
>>34060155
But I thought women settled down with betas after having fun with Chad? Your ideology is so fucking stupid you can't even keep it consistent.
>>
>>34060182

mgtow are not unhappy
>>
>>34059238
>women were depicted as symbols of purity and pure goodness, that men got as rewards for going on great quests of self-discovery and self-mastery
Where the fuck did you grow up, eh? Your parents must of been...interesting.
>>
>>34059781
I was joking about how great it would be if it did, not like it was actually going to senpai
>>
>>34059621
Yes, because life is just great where there's no birth control
> oh wait Uganda is a shithole where everyone has dozens of children
>>
>>34060232

>niggers gonna nig

meanwhile white countries did just fine for the most part without birth control
>>
>>34059447
>things that probably never happened
nice fantasy though
>>
>>34060255
>what is Ireland
>what is Poland

You're so ignorant it's laughable. Accept you have no real struggles in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1466x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1466x839px
>>34060160
Millennials are literally lab rats on whom liberal ideologies was tested by years of brainwashing right from the moment of their births. Don't forget it's millennials who are waking up and discovering the truth. They created the red pill and they are fast turning away from this cancerous society. The very people who were soaked in these ideologies are breaking away from it. Kinda tells you about the toxicity of it. Besides, Gen Z is sure to finish the job if not millennials. I'm part of gen z and most of us are adults now.
>>
>>34060323
>born after 2000

Fuck off, underage.
>>
>>34060295

>for the most part

Do you understand qualifiers? Go ahead and name a successful black civilization.
>>
>>34060192
Yes. That's the problem. In earlier models men and women got equal things and nobody had to settle for used goods. Now men have to settle for used goods and worry about used goods stealing all his shit in the divorce
>>
>>34060344
You can't cry about your wizard fate but also cry about how you'll marry a used-up Stacey. The two are not compatible.
>>
>>34060336
>born after 2000
You have to be retarded. There is debate about the exact range of gen z but most (including Canadians) agree they range from mid 90s to early 2000s and I'm born in 1998.

Also, gen z is demographically larger than baby boomers and millennials COMBINED. There is no stopping what's in store for you libtards.
>>
>>34060362
If we were to return to older models of society (which we inevitable will), I wouldn't have to settle for a used up Stacy.

Your times of nihilism, hedonism and whorishness are coming to an end roastie. TICK TOCK ;-P
>>
>>34060160
Welcome to the post 2010 era, bitch. I'm not sure if you got the memo, but nationalism and conservatism did die for a while back then, but as of today, it's back on the rise.
>>
File: bbkfFgFgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
bbkfFgFgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
6KB, 205x246px
I wish I had the guts to just kill myself.

I know society will become more conservative again in the future, but it'll be too ate for me by then.
It's probably already too late for me now.
I spent my youth in this cultural cesspit of degeneracy.
Sure, our culture is almost definitely going to swing back to conservatism, but the transition is not going to be smooth, and it's going to be a difficult time, financially at the very least.
I don't feel like it's worth sticking around for.

I'm not going to get married.
I'm not going to have a family.
There's nothing left for me in this world.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything.
I can't remember the last time I laid down to sleep at night and didn't stare at the ceiling for hours, trying to come up with reasons to live.

Sure, I'd love to see the fall of liberalism, but my spite is hardy enough to encourage me to endure this miserable existence for another few decades.

I just hurts to know that if I was born 30 years later or 30 years earlier, I'd have had a better chance at happiness.
>>
>>34060063
>men are majority of the time dominant.

lolno
>>
>>34060295
Those children were produced in wedlock you ignorant American.
>>
>>34060680

Life is suffering you huge pussy. Just the thought of putting women back in their place makes me want to stay alive long enough to help make it happen. Whores should be viewed as the lowest of low, not celebrated and shielded from consequences. Learn how to kill, if the time comes you can take some others with you and maybe some mercenary for the kikes will put you out of your misery along the way.
>>
>>34060323
damn, you speak the truth.
>>
File: 1420316661.13566.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1420316661.13566.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>34060743
have sex once

women are acted upon 96% of the time.

Sex not only comes to you from wating to be approached and say "yes", in bed, lifting your feet up, and sometimes leaning on your elbows, is all there is to do as a female.
Pic related is most what females contribute to sex (and some teasing if they are good at sex). I don't say this to diss girls, just to point out that it's already "dominant" if you initiate. It's not about bullying people on the school yard. Even beta-max has to be active if sex is to happen with the gf
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34059704

Whores are literally indefensible. No hymen, no diamond, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>34060112

Statistics actually suggest this wasn't the norm, but you wouldn't care about that, you just want to pretend that your horrible behavior has been a constant in human history.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34059238
Controlling female sexuality has been the cornerstone of advanced civilization. Polygamy isn't a stable family structure, neither is rampant hedonism never resulting in conception (that actually goes all the way). Ethnocentric Heterosexual monogamy is the final redpill.
But now, women are free: look how they steal from themselves, from their old age when they will be miserable and lonely. It's the equivalent of hiding a mine somewhere in your house, one day you will step on it and realize your mistake.
>>
>>34060813
Oh good, it's Abusive Motivational Guy.

So when are women going to get put back in their place?
When I'm 50 fucking years old?
When the economy is fucked?
What good will that do me?
I'd be too old, and would lack the stability to have a family.

Like I say, I may be a little bitter about society, but not nearly enough for it to sustain me in this shit hole for another couple of decades just to see the downfall of liberalism.

I don't hate women like you do, I don't want them to be treated horribly out of spite.
I'd just like to return to a culture where it is common for a woman to have good values and be suitable to be a wife and mother.
Where the important role of being a wife and mother can be recognised and celebrated, instead of women being encouraged to become career drones who don't want children until they are 35 and borderline infertile, and have been getting fucked by random guys up until the point they decide to settle down.

But that isn't going to happen in time to benefit me.
>>
>>34060928
This. Sums it all up pretty good. /thread.
>>
After a woman has had her first man, her value as a woman to the man after is diminished to the point where she's only valuable as a sperm reliever. She has no more purpose than that.
>>
>>34060112
>historical gasilghting
>>
>>34060948
He's right you know. You bitching about it is like people during world war crying about having to be sent forcefully to fight for political reasons they don't give a shit about because they were born at the perfectly unfortunate time.
We are in a similar situation. But that means that the responsibility of bringing about change for the future generations lies in our hands.
>>
>>34059333
Chad might be able to fuck women, but only the creme de la creme of Chads will be able to have a relationship that lasts a lifetime and won't ruin his life.
>>
>>34059238
Man, I wish I was born a pretty girl so I can be a slut.
Nothing I want more than that.
>>
>>34059238
Just get with one of the good girls, then. There are plenty around and you'd know if you weren't scared of talking to girls.
>>
File: 1478363207707.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1478363207707.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>200 girls fuck 20 guys
>this somehow benefits all men
If you're non-Chad (which you most likely are according to statistics), you have no reason whatsoever to promote feminism and degenerate lifestyles.
>>
>>34059540
Remember when western civilization wasn't the subject of (((acts of subversion and villainy))) in order to destroy it?
>>
File: 1455545369826.png (798KB, 559x828px) Image search: [Google]
1455545369826.png
798KB, 559x828px
>>34059333
How do I become Chad? Anyone here has tinder experience?
>>
>>34061060
I dunno, mate. I've been with a number of practice girls and then settled for a good girl. *shrugs*
>>
>>34061054

Anon, I talk to plenty of girls. I haven't found a virgin yet, though.
>>
>>34061054
If you're ugly, it won't matter how good you are with the talking. You'll just end up as a "good friend".

You have no idea how many "good female friends" I have.
>>
>>34059590
>Where women were women

Back then, women were controlled. We've forgotten why we kept the beast chained and now we have unleashed it from its bounds.
>>
>>34061108
Girls don't care much about looks. Be more manly and social if you can.
>>
>>34060987
>You bitching about it is like people during world war crying about having to be sent forcefully to fight for political reasons they don't give a shit about because they were born at the perfectly unfortunate time.

If I got dropped off in a foreign country with a gun and told to kill whoever my country's enemy is, fine.
I'd be glad to.

People in world wars were not told "Listen to society condemn you and your views every day, knowing that if you object to this, you will become a social pariah, and possibly lose your job or face legal action. Go to work for the majority of your day. Come home to an empty house.
Be bored and disgusted with life 24/7.
Repeat this for 30 or so years.
As an incentive to look forward to, there may or may not be a widespread cultural change towards conservatism.
It won't matter to you though, you'll be too old to really enjoy any of the benefits of it!
Don't worry though, putting up with all of that for so long will result in you dying alone, just like you would if you killed yourself now!"
>>
>>34061054
They are definitely out there.

But they are rare.

And they are almost always in a relationship already, especially by the time you reach your mid 20s.
>>
>>34061126
>isn't scared of war
>is scared of talking to girls

Really made me think.
>>
I usually hate to insult and say bad things about people. But i really hate how girls just sleep around. Maybe i'm just salty, i don't know. But i guess guys are supposed to sleep around where women are supposed to be more reserved, biologically at least.
Think about it like a lock and a key. Imagine a key, this key is the tits. It can open ANY lock, all locks, everywhere. That's a pretty awesome key right? Now try to imagine a lock, this lock can be opened by any key. ANY key. That sounds like a pretty shitty lock right? That's kind of how i feel about it.
>>
>>34061166
Stop conceptualizing the world in shitty internet memes from 1999.
>>
File: 1462202323654.jpg (840KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1462202323654.jpg
840KB, 2456x1570px
>>34061166
Nu-uh! It's muh body, muh rules. Don't judge me by my past sexist!

Never marry a slut. She will divorce you and she will cheat on you. Sluts have no souls.
>>
>>34061139
Where the fuck did you get "is scared of talking to girls" from?

I've spoken to women.
Most of them would be terrible wives and mothers for a variety of reasons.
If you want to rule out retarded liberals, which you fucking should, you rule out at least 50% o young millennial women.
Almost every one I've met who would be a good partner is already with another man, women like that are rare and very valuable and the men they are with know to hold on to them.

Regardless, it is ridiculous that even close to a majority of adult women should be unsuitable to be wives and mothers.
>>
>>34061206
If you weren't scared of girls, you'd find a good girl easily. There are plenty around. You just don't know how to approach them, it seems.
>>
>>34059617
>w-whos the girl on the pic anon
Faith Leon
>>
>>34061183
I disagree on the upper left-most image, men should stay true to their women. Some manwhore who fucked hundreds of women isn't as bad as a roastie degenerate, but he significantly worse than a man who stays true to his women, and only her. Loyalty is very important in a relationship; however, these days there is not a lot left to be loyal to.
>>
>>34061233
I'm the guy who posted earlier about having fucked enough women to know about them. I'm not shy at all and approach and even get approached by plenty of women. I thought that it was easy to find "good" women but it really isn't. There aren't pokeradars for these women but they are still such a small minority that the search is futile. If society wasn't as fucked by feminism as it is today, that wouldn't be the case. So the problem is feminism and claiming that "good women still exist just find them ;)" won't solve anything.
>>
>>34061233

Pray tell, anon, where are these good girls?
>>
>>34061262
Most former players that I know eventually settled down with one of the good girls. It makes women feel special if they can 'tame' a popular guy.
>>
>>34060386
>I'm born in 1998.
neck yourself
>>
>meet girl on Tinder
>Match, she's cute, adorable, and not into hooking up
>similar interests
>best girl I met on there
>she's 17, lied about her age on profile

I want to die, and soon I'll have release
>>
>>34061292
Absolutely, I do not refute this and don't even want to try; I agree entirely. I heard something that kind of makes sense. I never got why women love gangbangs, but some guy at /gif/ said something that clicked: they just love the attention. Never mind how obviously rough and uncomfortable it looks, it's all about the attention.

My point is that a wholesome female (implying, I know, but it's a hypothetical) should not have to settle for a manwhore. She should be with somebody who is like her.
Male sexual drive is why we are all here, and female sexual choice is why we are the way we are. Point is, monogamy is ideal. However, in this reality, it is not "ideal", not by a long shot. I do not know any women who are virgins anymore, none married (not even close, early twenties).
>>
>>34061233
>If you weren't scared of girls, you'd find a good girl easily

Explain how, instead of just going "hurr hurr ur scared of girls".

I've tried, I've been trying for quite some time.
It takes time, you don't end up finding out they're a fucking degenerate until you've known them for a few weeks.

I knew the history of women in my social circle, so they were immediately ruled out.
I tried dating a few friends of friends, but they ended up being typical millennial liberal sluts.

I met a few women volunteering, once I ruled out the leftist literal fucking communists, there were few left.
There was one good girl, but she was engaged.
After getting to know the other girls there who weren't walking red flags, I found out that their red flags were just well hidden.

I thought I might consider women at church.
There were few women around my age at all, as religion isn't really big in my country.
The ones that were there attended solely to please their parents, and were off acting like normal women the rest of the week.
I started seeing one who seemed nice, then I found out she was a literal camwhore.
I MET A FUCKING CAMWHORE AT MY FUCKING CHURCH

The last girl I dated was one I met online.
She seemed quite nice, said she'd only had one boyfriend before.
Said she'd always wanted to get married and have kids.
Told me she was tired of meeting men who just wanted to have sex, told me she really valued commitment.
We were dating for about three weeks, then one night I decided to google a username from one of the accounts she used online.
Couple of clicks later and I'm looking at her fucking Fetlife profile, with pictures and all.

I've fucking spoken to women.
>>
>>34061393
And you know what?

Even if I do meet a good girl, which seems about as likely as finding Bigfoot, I get to look forward to the constant uphill battle of raising my children in this shitty degenerate hole of a society, where the media, popular culture and the school system will try their best to undermine every single good value I teach them, and turn my son into a self hating androgynous faggot who wants to take female hormones and cut his cock off for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE, and turn my daughter into Tyrone's cock sleeve.

I slip up once, and it'd all go to shit.
I'd try my very best, but I'm not perfect.
I'm not arrogant enough to believe I am always going to be a stronger influence than the combination of media, culture and their peers.
>>
>>34061393
>but they ended up being typical millennial liberal sluts
That's my experience, full stop. I don't pursue further because I don't want to have my reputation destroyed.
>>
>>34061486
>I don't want to have my reputation destroyed.

And there's the other problem.
Every time one of these attempted relationships ends badly, usually when I find out she was hiding that she was a whore, the stupid bitch will launch some social vendetta against me, telling everybody that I'm a misogynist because I had a problem with her being a literal whore, that I'm a repressed homosexual, that I have a tiny dick, all sorts of other stupid vindictive shit.

I've lost a few friends over that sort of thing.

The only one who wasn't a massive cunt about it was the camwhore from church, and that was only because she knew that if she fucked with me I could tell everybody she was a camwhore.
>>
>>34061598
>The only one who wasn't a massive cunt about it was the camwhore from church, and that was only because she knew that if she fucked with me I could tell everybody she was a camwhore.
Holding some kind of emotional baggage in order to ensure mutually assured destruction isn't healthy in a relationship, but the modern stock we have to choose from leave no choice.
>>
>>34059238
So when was this golden age you're talking about? And if feminism really had such an impact then why are they so unhappy about society? Hookup culture also doesn't look much like feminism to me
>>
>>34061675

Feminism is about "female empowerment", and one of the supposed empowerments is walking out the front door, taking cock from Chad, and not being "judged" for it by "society". Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>34061233
Come on let's hear it.

I want to know where all of these "good girls" are.

Of course, not being a degenerate slut is only one part of a person's character.
Just because a girl has similar values to me about relationships doesn't mean we have anything else in common, and is no guarantee whatsoever we'd be compatible in a relationship.
But I'll worry about that when I can find these apparently plentiful "good girls" in the first place.

So where are they all?
>>
>>34059238
>tfw "sugar daddy"
>tfw actually just a normal robot with no siblings whos parents recently died
I got over the deaths now how do I get sluts. I'm still a virgin lmao.
>>
>>34059238
men still get women as rewards for great quests stuff. women with purity rating above 50% is rare tho.
>>
to those who think whores are a modern phenomenon:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/44127

(life is the same actors performing the same play with a few variations here and there)
>>
>>34061878

Nobody is suggesting that whores never existed, we're just saying that promiscuity has gone through the roof, become intolerable, and finding a girl that's not "used goods" is next to impossible these days. All of which is objectively true.
>>
>>34061079
>*shrugs*
heh kid I'm the same way to *tips fedora*
>>
>>34061313
What abstract kind of hell do you live in where 17 isn't legal?
>>
>WAAAHHH WAHHHH WHY ARE WOMEN HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT JUST PRETTY DOLLS MOMMY
>>
>>34061946

>Wahhhhhhh. Why are there guys who still hold me responsible for my actions!
>>
>>34061905
yeah but what is wrong with women sleeping around as long as she is careful? we are just being hypocritical and insecure by suggesting that its wrong for them to have casual sex because near enough all of us here would jump at the chance to fuck a decent looking girl. its also just as much guys fault because we are the ones fucking them, its not like guys are saying "nah, lets not fuck, casual sex is wrong".

most women dont sleep around anyway. most women only have casual sex a few times, and they normally dislike it. women prefer having relationships.
>>
i heard rumors about how autistic and edgy people are on r9k, never knew it would be this retarded.
>>
>>34061979

>most women don't sleep around anyway

pfffffffffff hahahahahahahaha

maybe fat uggos don't
>>
>>34062004
no, they literally dont. most women find it slutty. women are more likely to have a sexual partner. are you a neet or autistic?
>>
>>34061946
>>34061995

>Why do men not give me the benefit of the doubt so I can cuckold them with Chad's child then steal half his shit?

Women are liars, and frequently whores.
>>
>>34061979

The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>Cheat
>divorce
>Report lower marital happiness, satisfaction, etc.
>report higher depression rates

Serial monogamists are just as bad on this front as cock carousel riders.

Oh, and speak for yourself about jumping at the chance to fuck a decent looking girl. I've had opportunities, I just don't want to sleep with used goods.
>>
>>34061946
Problem is that we're brought up to believe they are pretty dolls.

Combine that with a single mother upbringing with bo father figure and no real contact with the opposite sex, and you have the origina of the typical robot.
>>
>>34061979
>hypocritical
I don't sleep around, I take relationships seriously.
We aren't a hive mind.
I'm not being hypocritical.

>insecure
Yep.
I'm insecure.
Very fucking insecure.
I feel insecure because there is little security in relationships these days, even marriage.
I do not want to invest time, money and emotion into a relationships a girl will discard because she is bored.
If she has had several failed relationships, it demonstrates that she does not have a track record of commitment.
It's perfectly reasonable to feel insecure about something that you have good fucking reason to be insecure about.

>its also just as much guys fault

It isn't men's fault or women's fault.
It's just how our culture is at the moment.

Your rhetoric is a reflection of this "Gender Wars" garbage that is being pushed on us, where everything is portrayed as men trying to blame women for something, or vice versa, and contributes even further to terrible gender relations.
>>
>>34062031
>I've had opportunities, I just don't want to sleep with used goods.

so you literally expect women to remain virgins? and anway, its the fact that you should expect men to pertain the same values as women, you cant be pissed off at women for having casual sex and not be disgusted with 99% of guys.

>Cheat
>divorce
>Report lower marital happiness, satisfaction, etc.
>report higher depression rates

i agree with this, but you dont have to have a relationship with them, there are still plenty of decent women who have slept around a bit. also, most women dont really sleep around anyway, most only have a handful of sexual partners.
>>
>>34062024

see >>34062030

and >>34062031

her feefees and insistence that only Chad is ever worth having sex with cause even serial relationships to end, because Chad doesn't want to commit and women are completely fucking delusional and too free to walk away, largely to the detriment of any man that didn't intend to pump and dump
>>
>>34061979
The problem is that women control sex, and they give sex to select members of society. They also get sex anytime they want.

>most women dont sleep around anyway. most women only have casual sex a few times, and they normally dislike it. women prefer having relationships

Bullshit. I've met multiple girls who've had sex with 70+ guys. Meanwhile, not a single guy in this thread could get to half that number even if they wanted to.
>>
>>34062024
>>34061979
>tee hee it's not casual sex if we dated for two months and then I broke up with him!
>see, this doesn't show that I have a casual attitude towards sex and relationships and lack commitment at all, because we were technically in a relationship!
>tee hee
>>
>>34061946
>modern society equates humanity with being a degenerate
>>
>>34059689
depends how young you're willing to go, and how young you're willing to settle down

my sister is 2 years younger than me, so I don't want to get a girl younger than her (sounds weird, I know, but it's just about the family dynamic)

but I'm gonna be on a virgin quest, hopefully I'll complete it in my early twenties. I should be able to find one
>>
>>34062107
>you cant be pissed off at women for having casual sex and not be disgusted with 99% of guys.

It disgusts me too but I really don't give a fuck because I don't want to marry and raise a family with a man.
>>
>>34062101
>I feel insecure because there is little security in relationships these days, even marriage.

compared to when though? the 19th century? women didnt have a choice back then.

>i dont sleep around

you might not but you're probably a neet, and therefore a terrible example. im refering to the average who would given the opportunity.

>If she has had several failed relationships, it demonstrates that she does not have a track record of commitment.

most people are going to have failed relationships because you dont always meet the right person straight away. fair enough if someone has had like 10 failed relationships but if its like 3-4 then its pretty normal.

>>34062114
>The problem is that women control sex

well yeah, i agree that women have retarded standards, and most of them are boring, vague, conceited and apathetic towards men but i still think the whole "meh, used good" is retarded.

> I've met multiple girls who've had sex with 70+ guys.

they are obviously in the rare minority. most women would sickened by that.
>>
>>34062031
>I've had opportunities

This is what virgins say
>>
>>34061079
>he makes sex toy out of rubber gloves and rolled up towels
>he finally purchases a onahole
>>
>>34062101

>It's just how our culture is at the moment.

Yes, and we intend to push against that culture, which starts with informing more betas that Ms. 28 year old reformed slut is a fucking landmine.

>you cant be pissed off at women for having casual sex and not be disgusted with 99% of guys

99% of guys aren't having casual sex, it's far fewer men than women because only on the spot seduction, muscles, and lots of money mean we're worthy of your hatchet wound

>Your rhetoric is a reflection of this "Gender Wars" garbage that is being pushed on us

I just need my sanity, I've been attracted to enough girls and been coldly manipulated enough times to know better. This isn't going away.
>>
>>34062206
>compared to when though? the 19th century? women didnt have a choice back then.
Compared to the 20th century.
Hell, even compared to ten years ago.
People are open about casual dating now.
Besides, I'm not even suggesting we should be going back to "how things used to be".
I am saying they are not how they should be, and we should be moving towards changing that, regardless if it was like that before or not.

>you might not but you're probably a neet, and therefore a terrible example. im refering to the average who would given the opportunity.
I have been in full time employment since the age of 18 and own my own house.
I did have a small side business as well, but I lost motivation for it.
I also volunteer a fair amount.
I've dated several women.

>most people are going to have failed relationships because you dont always meet the right person straight away. fair enough if someone has had like 10 failed relationships but if its like 3-4 then its pretty normal.
I don't think it's unreasonable to get to know a person well before you jump on their dick.
I've had several "failed relationships" where I dated a girl for a few weeks.
Somehow I managed to keep my cock out of them during that time.
>>
>>34062206
>compared to when though? the 19th century? women didnt have a choice back then.

how about 50-60 years ago? they had a lot of the same rights as now, but there were stronger social norms.

people are weak and need guidance. men too, but women especially. people lack self control and foresight, and are forgetting the social arts.

the new social freedoms haven't led to increased happiness. they're correlated with increased depression, dysfunctional relationships, etc.

>most people are going to have failed relationships because you dont always meet the right person straight away

i'm not convinced there are right and wrong people rather than compromise and hard work and learning to appreciate and tolerate a partner. if someone is seriously incompatible, you should find out early, and sex isn't necessary for that either.
>>
>>34062227
Why the fuck would a person who has sex be explaining the specifics of why they don't have sex?

You fucking retard.
>>
>>34062305
No wonder your 'relationships' didn't go anywhere. You're supposed to bed a girl asap if you want the relationship to go anywhere.
>>
>>34062342
It's almost funny sometimes how detached from reality some of you are.
>>
>>34062305
>Hell, even compared to ten years ago.

dont know about 10 years ago but in the 70 and 80s women where always sleeping around.

>I am saying they are not how they should be, and we should be moving towards changing that, regardless if it was like that before or not.

i think you're exaggerating the problem though. i dont know a single female that doesent want a serious relationship. women are obsessed with finding the one and starting a family.

what do you mean by casual dating? do you mean women dating multiple or one guy with out labeling it as a relationship? if so, that is because women have it too easy these days, and they dont want to limit themselves to getting into one guy because they are hoping to find some god like he man.

>I don't think it's unreasonable to get to know a person well before you jump on their dick.

you do realise that most women would completely agree with you and its usually guys that try to fuck the women before they know each other.
>>
>>34062401
You're a fucking retard.

That is how most modern relationships work, yes.
As I've pointed out, most modern relationships are unsuccessful and I am not interested in that sort of thing.

Why are you telling me how to achieve something I've been talking about going to great lengths to avoid?
>>
>>34059238
Actually, guys have never had it easier in the dating marke and yet some still find a way to cry about it.
>>
>>34062342
>how about 50-60 years ago? they had a lot of the same rights as now, but there were stronger social norms.

you do realize that women where just expected to be house wifes back then and not get a career? society was really sexist back then, a lot more than now. fuck, you can watch some tv series from back then and just see how sexist society was.
>>
>>34062424
its funny but also annoying mate. im not sure if these people are autistic or just fucking stupid.
>>
>>34062447
You can't play by the baseball's rulebook if you're trying to make it big in soccer, kiddo.
>>
>>34062387
u mad bro

Just saying its always the guys who say 'well I could have fucked her' when if you'd actually tried, you'd have found it a lot more difficult than you think, and more than likely wasn't really on at all, but you're happy to sit smugly in your 'I could have'. Rather pathetic actually
>>
>>34062401

>fuck immediately

>>34062432

>don't fuck immediately

>>34062451

must be why there's an epidemic of sexless men and failed marriages
>>
>>34062432
>i dont know a single female that doesent want a serious relationship. women are obsessed with finding the one and starting a family.

But are they doing that?
Are they actually fucking doing that?
Or are they hopping on some random guy's cock for a few weeks, then getting mad that BIG FUCKING SURPRISE he wasn't "the one"?

They all talk about wanting marriage and a family, then they go out and act in a manner that demonstrates to any reasonable man that doing that with them would be a terrible idea.

>you do realise that most women would completely agree with you and its usually guys that try to fuck the women before they know each other.

Yeah, they'd "agree".
But just like what they say about marriage and family, it is just talk and they don't back it up with their actions at all.
>>
>>34062424
great argument faggot

i even gave you a falsifiable statement
>>
File: 1483977888218.jpg (476KB, 816x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1483977888218.jpg
476KB, 816x1087px
Common myths roasties pull at you to accept their whore ways

>people have always fucked around
Non-argument. Most people did not. Marriage was common at a young age before the woman was allowed to fuck others. Not to mention arranged marriages. At no point in human history has the general woman acted as whorish as she does today

>less people are having sex now than 40 years ago
Of course, the women who are having sex are having sex with fewer men, but they're still having ton of sex. The drop comes from the 70% men who gets completely sidelined by the Chads. The loser beta providers who 50 years would've been happily married to the girl next to door but now have to settle for Chad's leftovers.

>My past doesn't say anything about my future
Oh really? Someone with a history of drugs isn't more likely to relapse? A known drunkard isn't more likely to get shitfaced? What makes you exempt from basic human psychology? You're no better.

>So what, let people fuck around if they want to
And who does that stand to benefit? Not the average guy. The average guy might if he's lucky get a couple of girls before marriage. The Chad, the top 20% will sleep with next to hundreds of women prior to marriage. Why would any average man approve of the system that ultimately will serve to fuck up his marriage and have his whore wife leave him? Why would any self-respecting man want to live in a world where marriage is more or less guaranteed failure with either divorce or cheating.

Women don't bear all the blame though. The blame is with the men of the modern society. They've relinquished their natural power to withhold women from doing this dumb shit. So we get anarchy instead.
>>
>>34059238

I've gotten to the point where it doesnt bother me, because I am the only one responsible of my own well being.

My best friends are both female and both sluts. And its even funny because both of them have otherwise very "pure" or "anti-slut" personalities, and dare very inteligent, like philosophy, animu etc.....

Back then it bothered me, now I dont care.

However Im not having a slut for myself. I do well with porn and I've never understood the "I have urges" meme. I can deal perfectly fine with not fucking (and Ive never done it) if I cant for whatever reason.

I think they're just weak minded.
>>
>>34062555
>hates sluts
>consumes porn

Hm...
>>
>>34062465
And it made sense.
People were happier than they are today.
There were fewer failed marriages.
There were fewer children being raised by single mothers.

It was objectively better for society.

>>34062484
I'm mad because we were playing a pretty good game of baseball, then a bunch of retards turned up and started kicking their soccer ball around.
Then I said "Hey guys, we'd like to play baseball, your game is ruining ours.".
Then I get the reply "Why are you trying to play baseball, we're playing soccer."

>>34062517
>but you're happy to sit smugly in your 'I could have'.
I'm not smug about it at all.
Fucking a modern slut isn't really that hard at all.
In fact, it's pretty fucking easy if you're not a huge autist.
That's the problem.
>>
>>34062572

I said it doesnt bother me anymore.

I dont hate sluts, I like them, as I like all sorts of weird things and freaks of nature.

I just wouldnt share my intimacy with one. Sluts are not soul mates in my book.

Porn gets me off if I really want to. And later I dont make a big deal about it.
>>
The problem liew with you guys. If you actually manned up in middle or high school and got your first puppy live gf back then, you'd understand why all of this isn't a big deal.
>>
>>34062616
>got your first puppy live gf
>>
>>34059590

>I'm a "manslut" because this society forced me to be this way

No. You're weak minded and are shifting the blame. You're to blame. It's your fault.

You're as bad as all the women sluts.

Fuck off and enjoy your suffering, that you deserve btw
>>
File: 1478678262242.jpg (111KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1478678262242.jpg
111KB, 1000x667px
>>34059238
The good guys lost the war. There's nothing we can do about the cultural degradation and cultural Marxism that Israel is currently pushing on Western societies today.

Except wait for the inevitable World War 3, perhaps... but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>34062616
Well the problem is that intimacy isn't regarded as a big deal. What happens when the most intimate part of a relationship is no longer intimate or personal or special? The greatest binding of a relationship fails and we have high divorce rates and constantly people cheating.

Stop treat sex like it's just casual fun.
>>
>>34062555

Kek has spoken through magic 555 digits
>>
>>34062580
>the game was fair when it was rigged against women

At least you're a funny dude
>>
>>34059238
No, when I was a kid they still had the freedom to sleep around. It has basically been a thing since the flappers.
>>
>>34062483
I don't know about anyone else but sure, I'm autistic. I'm also not sure of anything in life, and like to talk to people.

If you just insult people instead of trying to engage them though, you won't be productive, and you will further entrench the views and behaviors that annoy you.
>>
>>34062616

Not a virgin. Still want intimacy over mere sex with a dumb girl that slings her pussy around. And that's common here. Now get out Norman.
>>
>>34062580
Only on 4chan could a virgin unashamedly say
>Fucking a modern slut isn't really that hard at all.
>>
>>34062654
So what's stopping you from pursuing a proper relationship with a woman?
>>
>>34062616
people itt have problems. but then there's actual data like >>34060852 too.

it's not so simple. poor delivery does not make an argument wrong.
>>
>>34059593

Look. If I murder someone and take their stuff, is that "natural?" Am I somehow justified because it was the natural thing for me to do, obtaining resources with the least amount of work? If I'm justified it would be in an animalistic sense, which means I could be judged as an animal. If a wild animal is going around killing people, it may be "natural," but it has to die, and if women can't behave any body than wild animals, then we have to treat them as such--with cages.
>>
This is all just idealised nonsense.

The vision you're thinking of is from films like Aladdin or whatever, and even then you're twisting things to be overly idealistic and conceal your own motives.

All of human history has been pretty shit, with women objectifying and brutalising men. Less than a hundred years ago you were practically a workhorse for women in most cases (the excepts you're thinking of are people who were already upper-middle class, and in turn these people's lives were contingent on the misery of others). Kipling around a hundred plus years ago was writing about soldiers getting cucked, but it wasn't limited to that class - and what good would it be even if it was?

The world is nothing but war and misery, suffering, brutality, exploitation. You seem to be mourning more an idealised middle-class lifestyle, but this lifestyle was bought at other peoples' expense. Odds are you're not even vegan - so why would you expect real love to exist in a world where animals have to suffer and die just for a fleeting moment of pleasure for you?

The sad reality if women weren't doing what they are now - stealing your jobs and pre-\cucking you and maligning the male gender... they'd be demanding a good portion of us dig coal for them, or go get shot on a battlefield for them, or whatever. You'd like to believe that you'd be the guy benefiting form this situation while someone else kills others to impose enough order to allow economic flourishing... but either way you'd be a degraded being, undeserving of love.
>>
>>34062720
You raise a couple of good points. George Meredith got cheated on by his wife in the 19th century. Read his Modern Live from 1862(!) and tell us again how any of this is new.
>>
>>34062720

Things may not have been perfect before, but they were better. Most people had wives and large families. Adultery was punishable by death. Now adultery is the norm by a wide margin
>>
>>34062789

You're always free to become a muslim

Stop making excuses for your weaknesses and your cowardice
>>
>>34062616
>If you actually manned up in middle or high school and got your first puppy live gf back then, you'd understand why all of this isn't a big deal.

My friend had girlfriends in high school.

He still seemed pretty upset when his wife divorced him last year because she was bored with the relationship because it wasn't "exciting" any more.

She had a history of short term relationships, which is apparently "no big deal".
Seems like she had gotten used to that initial excitement, and had lacked the ability to commit once that had expired.

But he had a gf in high school, so it doesn't matter that his wife divorced him, right?
>>
>>34062789
Your betaness is creeping out of my screen. Grow some balls, for your own sake.
>>
>>34062720
>All of human history has been pretty shit, with women objectifying and brutalising men.

I think for most of history, men have been in control, and brutalizing other men. The tribal chiefs or other rulers were usually men.

Gynocentrism was and is a big part of human society, but it's often pushed by men. It doesn't necessarily mean women having power though. It just means women not being viewed as disposable by those in power.
>>
>>34059271
like 90% of 4chan?
>>
>>34062703

Dumb sluts expect seduction on the spot, so I just end up ignoring them because I have other things to do. I'm not a fucking clown, I'm not your fucking entertainment bitch, they always seem to give so little effort that my giving less effort is just walking away. I can hold a conversation just fine.

It's a crap shoot, who knows maybe I'll get incredibly lucky today.

>>34062720

Why can't women just be faithful? I guess expecting autonomy or responsibility from them is too much. This is why they were always treated as inferiors by men who knew better.
>>
>>34062810
Muh anecdotes. Most long-term relationships that I witnessed fail in my circles ended because the guys cheated on the girls. Now what?
>>
>>34062810
don't bother m8

cucks will attack your words and call you a delusional virgin autist

but they won't respond to data >>34060852 because they can't

it's never the feminist side that brings data
>>
>>34062789

>Things may not have been perfect before, but they were better. Most people had wives and large families. Adultery was punishable by death. Now adultery is the norm by a wide margin

"They were better", but you have no good reason to believe that. If your answer to everything is to threaten women with death, you frankly deserve to get cucked - and this is hardly the romantic ideal the OP was alluding to. Also, it's rarely been punishable by death - and even in cultures where death is a real threat, women still cheat!

>>34062815

>I think for most of history, men have been in control, and brutalizing other men. The tribal chiefs or other rulers were usually men.

But men ELECTED by women in many cases.

>Gynocentrism was and is a big part of human society, but it's often pushed by men.

Men play a role in gynocentrism, obviously - they're half of the equation, but gynocentrism is something that's imposed primarily against men. Feminists claim that a 'patriarchy' exists, men working with other men against women - when in reality it's women and men exercising power over men exclusively, so feminist 'patriarchy theory' is an inversion of the reality - and it fact only makes the reality worse, feminism is an EXPRESSION of gynocentrism. A male born into a society has a short life and this life is entirely under the subjection of this society, the interests of women extend much further in time, and women's interests are always paramount - blaming men primarily or exclusively is ridiculous.
>>
>>34062839
>women expecting seduction on the spot

Only on 4chan is this a bad thing.
>>
File: 1433297311785.jpg (48KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
1433297311785.jpg
48KB, 546x550px
>>34062806
>>34062814
>everyone on 4chan always assumes this about me
>tfw I have had numerous girlfriends and have one currently
>>
>>34062652
They've always had the freedom.
There have always been promiscuous women.
There were just social consequences for it.
They would be shamed and men would not want to marry them.
Now casual sex is normalised, glorified and encouraged.

If you take a girl and raise her in the 1950s, she'll want to have sex, men will try to have sex with her.
But she will think "I'm not going to have premarital sex, because people will call me a slut and a nice man won't want to marry me. It's not what good girls do."

If you take the girl who would have had that attitude and raise her in today's society instead, she will want to have sex, men will try to have sex with her, but she will think "Well, Stacy and Becky fucked a heap of guys, and everybody still likes them. Buzzfeed told me it's empowering to have sex, and any man who would judge me for it is a misogynist. I guess I'll suck a dozen cocks, because it's perfectly fine!"
>>
>>34062886
Then why are you on r9k faggot ?
>>
>>34062894

>He believes the 1950's were in reality anything like magazine advertisements for consumer goods
>>
>>34062876
>If your answer to everything is to threaten women with death, you frankly deserve to get cucked - and this is hardly the romantic ideal the OP was alluding to. Also, it's rarely been punishable by death - and even in cultures where death is a real threat, women still cheat!

Adultery was punishable by death in America and it was common law in most pre-modern Christian societies. If your wife cheated, you would be legally justified to kill her and the adulterer.

Also, its so stupid how all of you chase after romantic ideals when they clearly don't work. The ancients knew better than us, that's why we're here. How many children do you have?
>>
>tfw your best friend found someone on Tinder a fucking state away
>Tfw they've been in a relationship for almost 3 years
>Tfw they just moved in together

H o w
>>
>>34062894
The internet is not reality
>>
>>34062876
>make a legal contract "'till death due us part"
>break the contract
>thinks she's not gonna die
>>
>>34059238
Don't blame society for something you clearly lacked the comprehension to understand.

Old school vidya gaems were limited with the graphics they had of the 80's and 90's. The "princess" was never a reward. It was a subtle storyline of a man going through hell for his lover. The love was already established there. They already knew each other. How fucking stupid do you have to be not to realise this?

>HURR DURR MARIO I NEVER MET YOU BUT I KNOW YOUR NAME COME FUCK ME NOW THAT YOU SAVED ME YOU STRONG MAN

And if you are trying to use fairy tales as an example, again you missed the point. These folk tales were all conceived during primitive times, back when marriage was a political and diplomatic move to unite distant lands. It pains me how many people ignore the satire of these authors of long past that basically poke fun at the comprehension that people would wed and conceive children on the very first night of their meeting all for the sake of unifying their nations.

Don't blame society for lacking the comprehension to understand that even people back then knew how ridiculous it was to abide by social "norms"
>>
>>34062918

>Adultery was punishable by death in America and it was common law in most pre-modern Christian societies

What??? Where? You're literally making something up that sounds retarded to anyone who's read even a highschool history book or two.

Ever heard of the Pericope Adulterae and its influence on Christianity? What you're saying practically NEVER happened in 2,000 years. It didn't even happen in non-Christian countries.
>>
>>34062908

Because I'm depressed and dissatisfied with the state of the world. Doesn't mean I'm gonna wallow in self-loathing forever like you losers.

>have zero success with women
>be a beta-virgin
>call someone else a beta-virgin and white knight for roasties when someone else says something that's common sense

Marriage is a contract 'till death. If one party breaks the contract, then the other can sue for the death penalty or be morally and legally justified in taking matters in his own hands if he can prove it in a court of law.

>BITTER VIRGINNN REEEEE

Fag
>>
>>34062880

Yes, it is. I'm not the bitch's entertainment, game is fucking stupid and I'd rather devote brain power to useful things instead of Stacy's fucktarded fantasies about what a princess she is before she leaves anyway because it's "not exciting anymore".
>>
>>34062976
Just step your game up.
>>
>>34062876
>But men ELECTED by women in many cases.

Dude what? Women only got the right to vote in western democracies like 100 years ago. Before that, men made the rules, and men were still disposable and women still protected.

Things have been shifting the last 100 years, but it's crazy to say women have had much real power for most of our history.

Physically, they're significantly weaker. If men were toiling and dying for women, how was this enforced? Or do you just mean the benefits of that went to women, even though it was men ordering it? But then it's primarily men to blame.
>>
>>34062962
>implying manlet Mario could ever compete with big bad boy Bowser
>>
>>34062844
>Most long-term relationships that I witnessed fail in my circles ended because the guys cheated on the girls. Now what?

I'm impressed that those men were able to juggle two completely committed long term relationships at a time, without either girl finding out about each other for at least a few months.

Unless, of course, he cheated by having casual sex with another girl without being in a committed relationship with her.

Which would only happen in a society where having casual sex outside of a long term relationship is normal and acceptable, which is the exact same issue I am complaining about.
>>
>>34062963
>Pericope Adulterae
>Some Latin bullshit

Lel. Adultery was a capital crime, alongside sodomy and rape. The government wouldn't execute people for adultery, but if you took matters into your own hands it would be excused could you prove it

http://public.gettysburg.edu/~tshannon/341/sites/Gender%20and%20Sexuality/Gender%20and%20Law.htm
>>
>>34062976
You have the wrong attitude, girls are fun
>>
>>34062911
>historical gaslighting
Are you seriously pretending society's attitudes towards sex have not changed at all?

>>34062945
What is your point?
>>
>>34063069
This. My guess is that some guys on here just need to get some testerone injected or something.
>>
>>34063002

>Dude what? Women only got the right to vote in western democracies like 100 years ago. Before that, men made the rules, and men were still disposable and women still protected.

The power to 'elect' leaders isn't limited to democracy. "Men made the rules", if you're talking about pre-democracy, then you're implying the men making the rules weren't necessarily acting in the interests of the men they governed. But practically all men who 'rule' had wives and daughters. These wives and daughters had direct access to power through their husbands\fathers, even if you assume some of of non-existent blanket ban on women. In the case of Christian-ruled countries, you have to ask - what were the social forces that kept Christianity in this position? I'd argue that women played a huge role in this - because Christianity practically turns men into batteries for women, Christianity as it came to exist was certainly framed around male-disposability and values of sacrifice on behalf of not just 'wives' or 'daughters', but WOMEN.

Governing powers come to exist in a context. Look at corporations in the first half of this century, before plumbed water and aircon make them increasingly desirable for most women - they still had female employees, but these were organisations aimed not at benefiting the men who worked for them - but benefiting women in general, it existed as part of a framework of providing services to women, and that was the less terrible work.

>Things have been shifting the last 100 years, but it's crazy to say women have had much real power for most of our history.

The AVERAGE woman had more power than the average man, and that is still the case.
>>
>>34060020
80% of men drop out of society alltogether
>everyone likes it when women only reproduce with the alpha male
>>
>>34063108

I agree with you for a different reason. The Bible says that jealousy is the rage of a man, and he will not spare in the day of vengeance. Anybody who cringes at the idea of executing adulterers and adulteresses is obviously NOT a man.

Proverbs 6
32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

>get cucked
>rest content

Wew. Its even written in one of the most beautiful and sacred love poems known to man.

Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
>>
>>34063161
In the real world most guys are in serious or casual relationships all of the time. Incels are a tiny minority.
>>
>>34062911
What do you think would have happened in the 1950s if a young 18 year old woman put up an advertisement for rich older men to fuck her if they give her money or buy her nice things, while holding a sexually suggestive object?

Like what the girl in the OP picture is doing?

What do you think her parents would have done?

The past wasn't like it was portrayed in advertisements, but don't fucking pretend shit like that would have been an accepted thing.
>>
>>34063212
>What do you think would have happened in the 1950s if a young 18 year old woman put up an advertisement for rich older men to fuck her if they give her money or buy her nice things, while holding a sexually suggestive object?

WHOOP THAT ASS 100 WAYS SIDEWAYS
>>
>>34060160
Baby boomers are actually liberals.
http://www.marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
>>
File: 43499238.cached.jpg (18KB, 387x241px) Image search: [Google]
43499238.cached.jpg
18KB, 387x241px
>>34063212

Dude even mainstream culture in the 50's had its whores.

The girl in the OP, ASSUMING it's real (which it likely isn't knowing r9k and cuck-spammers), is one girl of billions.

You're simply historically ignorant. Most Hollywood movies back then were full of sexuality, and that was with government censorship.

Read Of Mice and Men, based on real experience. Steinbeck is writing about country town girls acting like complete whores and even threatening people with death.
>>
>>34061946
said the fat slag who wishes desperately that she was a pretty princess.
>>
>>34063212
It's a good thing that people now can be open about shit like that. Back in the day, slutty misbehavings of any kind would have been locked away in a closet and you'd end up marrying some girl who's had an abortion and would never ever find out about it. Now you can read about it in her fb timeline and ditch her quickly.
>>
>>34063272
>the slut in OP is one in billion
What the fuck? That's literally the average girl. Are you a shut-in?
>>
>>34059238
>that men got as rewards
yes, i'm unironically glad we got rid of that
>>
>>34062024
>people are unaware how much sex women are having
college may as well be slut school.
>>
Capitalism has existed for three centuries. Feminism, as it is in the modern day, has only existed for 50 years and look at all the damage it has done.

>men and women ARE equal
>women ARE better than men
>everything ever done is for the benefit of women and never to help mens issues, feminist laugh at male issues and mock men for not "manning up"
>feminism says that marriage and having a family is bad and makes women unhappy but slutting around with guys that dont give a shit about you and just want to use you for sex is empowering and makes women happy

It has destroyed male and female relationships. That was it's intended goal, feminists have always claimed that they wanted to destroy the patriarchy, and the patriarchy was anything they didn't like about society. Not one ounce of good has ever been done by feminism.

What a dumb post. Capitalism doesn't change cultural norms and ideas, feminism does. That's like saying communism makes everyone a degenerate. Capitalism and communism are just different ways in using resources and how to conduct work and business.
>>
>>34063272
>The girl in the OP, ASSUMING it's real (which it likely isn't knowing r9k and cuck-spammers), is one girl of billions.

The amount of women who openly use a casual sex app is not insignificant.
>>
>>34063272
See
>>34062542
Adresses your roastie rationalizations.
>>
>>34063297

She is one individual female among many... many are whores..many are slutty... we're all human. But the OP's image is certainly not representative of MOST women at this age.

I know plenty of girls who are virgins at 20. Would I refer them to an historically ignorant autist who wants to threaten them with execution should they mess up? No.
>>
>>34063302
Sex is important for school. Makes your head stay fresh.
>>
>>34062625
>projecting this hard
wew
>>
>>34063324

Meant for >>34059647

Really jammied my jimmies. Really hate when people blame capitalism, communism, or socialism for changes in cultural norms.
>>
>>34063359
>implying ideologies don't change cultural values

You as dumb as you look, cracka
>>
>>34063333
>calls me historical ignorance
>ignores my .edu source

Also we're taking about adultery, not fornication. The punishment for fornication is that the man has to pay a fine to the women's father and is forced to marry her.
>>
>>34063380

They don't. They might effect them, but they don't cause change.
>>
>>34063380

Capitalism is not an ideology. Its an economic system. Godless atheism/feminism is an ideology.
>>
>>34063397
>they might cause change in them
>but they don't change them

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>34063332

>Adresses your roastie rationalizations.

My roastie rationalisations? As a 31yo khv?

The post you're referring to isn't really strong enough to bother refuting.

Here's a way to cut to the core of this reality - about 400BC in Athens, Aristophanes wrote about a group of women taking control of the government of Athens by promising a bunch of beta males free meals at the expense of government and lots of liberal sex. The men went along with it, and the women chased after Chads. This is a fictional work but it's commonly agreed that the work had relevance to the society it was lampooning. The same criticism could be made of modern society - lots of men go along with and supported 'sexual liberation', thinking it was good for them, and it's had bad consequences for many. But neither men nor women can be blamed exclusively for this - and the reasons for it are complex.

Augustine of Hippo in 400 AD (800 years after) was complaining about debauchery in his own society. We can find this complaint LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

Now, modern contraceptives and changes in the economy may have made things different - but I don't believe they've made things worse. As I've said, there are 20 year old girls I know who are virgins, but who would obviously like to marry. But can I refer them to people who literally want to threaten them with death if they mess up?

>>34063394

Your sources were literally feminist articles on gender, which didn't corroborate your claim that women were regularly executed for adultery.
>>
File: 1484053364647.jpg (51KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484053364647.jpg
51KB, 480x475px
So what we're getting at is that we shouldn't kill ourselves because our society has abandoned morality and we were born at a time that means we will miss its resurgence, but we should kill ourselves because society never had that morality and never will?
>>
>>34063426
>I'll misrepresent what you said and make you look dumb

Effect is different than cause. Bye bye kiddo
>>
>>34063467
>brain roastie loses argument
>shuts down computer and runs away
>>
>>34063457
>which didn't corroborate your claim that women were regularly executed for adultery.

My claim was that adultery was a capital crime warranting capital punishment. I said that the government didn't execute people for adultery, but that if a man took the law into his own hands he would be morally and legally justified (gov. execution might be tyrannical).

The government would just tie her to a whipping post in the middle of town and whip her bloody
>>
File: 1349719662539.jpg (51KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349719662539.jpg
51KB, 340x480px
>>34063489
>loses argument
>makes no counter-argument
>>
>>34063457
>But can I refer them to people who literally want to threaten them with death if they mess up?

Why would you think they don't deserve that?
>>
the problem with women sleeping around is that they aren't sleeping with me
>>
>>34063467
Effect (noun, verb) .."a change that sb/sth causes in sb/sth else"

Hm...
>>
>>34063516
Cf.
>>34063536

Please don't kull yoursel
>>
>>34063503

That literally never happened. You're believing feminist revisionist claims about history, you're even quoting from a feminist source. You probably believe feminists were responsible for sexual liberation too.

>>34063518

I know that men also cheat on partners, and I have the mental ability to conceive of situations in which I myself could end up cheating, and while it's terrible and wrong - I don't believe it gives anyone the right to murder.
>>
File: 1426550650069.png (128KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426550650069.png
128KB, 432x320px
>>34063518

Because he's a godless atheist who hates the symptoms but loves the disease.

Drastic times call for drastic measures.
>>
>>34059238
Remember when Helen of Troy was Helen of Sparta?

Pro tip: you are retarded and don't understand reality at all.
>>
>>34063574
Remember that time anon cited a myth to appear intelligent on 4chan all while ignoring the actual subject?
>>
>>34063557
>I know that men also cheat on partners

Men can't cuck a woman.

A woman knows if a child is hers or not.
>>
>>34063536
>: something that inevitably follows an antecedent (as a cause or agent)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/effect

Try again?
>>
>>34063571

I'm Christian, actually.
>>
>>34059447

>Things that never happen.

Nice fansasy yo
>>
So it's either

>modern women are whores
or
>women were always whores

OH BOY HOW GREAT THIS IS

WHAT A GREAT WORLD WE LIVE IN
>>
>>34063638

If you're a Christian, then we can start somewhere. Address this: >>34063178

How do you justify directly contradicting Biblical principles? It'd be reasonable to say that the legal system of the Old Testament is obsolete, but God is perfect: the moral justification behind those legal principles still stands. In the sight of God, adultery is a crime worthy of death. Man, being made in the image of God, naturally is inclined toward the same predisposition.
>>
>>34063667

>How do you justify directly contradicting Biblical principles?

Wasn't this legal system addressed to the Israelites? Where does it say it's addressed to you?
>>
>>34063666
>>women were always whores
This has been debunked over and over again. Most always it's an anecdotical tale of some road sluts while the truth was that marriage happened at such an early age after puberty that there wasn't really enough time to fuck around not to mention the grave social implications of such behaviour.
>>
>>34063666

What the argument is is either

>morals have eroded to a point where we need to go back for the sake of society and our future

or

>there were no morals to begin with and nothing matters because everything is relative

The first is the basis of Western civilization, in fact all civilizations and the second is Post-Modern Jewish hedonism.
>>
>>34063089
My point is you obviously have very little life experience. All the internet disasters you see re; cucking, interracial promiscuity or whatever is just not prevalent when you go outside and be part of the world. Those graphs showing some gloomy contemporary relationship stats have really no bearing on your life.
>>
>>34063694
>Wasn't this legal system addressed to the Israelites? Where does it say it's addressed to you?

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus never contradicted those moral principles. In fact, Jesus himself is recorded as executing an adulteress and false prophet
>>
>>34063704
>Those graphs showing some gloomy contemporary relationship stats have really no bearing on your life.

Until it fucking does.

Are you implying those statistics are false?
>>
You niggers need to learn that you don't need a relationship to be happy, and that if you're a sad fuck now you'll be a sad fuck with a gf later
>>
>>34063775

>Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

What does this have to do with the law handed to the Israelites?

>Jesus never contradicted those moral principles. In fact, Jesus himself is recorded as executing an adulteress and false prophet

This is where it becomes obvious to anyone who's even attended church a few times that you repeatedly make claims based on nothing but your own fantasies. I mentioned the 'Pericope Adulterae' before, which is what you're thinking of - but which you've somehow altered to have the opposite meaning. In the PA Jesus insists on letting a woman go free who's been accused of adultery.

The PA is now widely agreed to be a foreign addition to the text, and I reject the NT gospels anyway.
>>
>>34063820
>What does this have to do with the law handed to the Israelites?

Because it was Jesus Christ who handed those laws to the Israelites.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

>This is where it becomes obvious to anyone who's even attended church a few times that you repeatedly make claims based on nothing but your own fantasies.

WRONG. He executed a false prophet and adulteress in Revelation 2.

REVELATION 2

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
>>
>>34059238
Not everyone can be special
>>
>>34063845

>Because it was Jesus Christ who handed those laws to the Israelites.

Ok, well that's not what I believe.

>WRONG. He executed a false prophet and adulteress in Revelation 2.

Nor do I believe in Rev.
>>
>>34063820

To address the women who he forgave of adultery:

He also forgave the thief on the cross; does that mean that all the laws against stealing and murder are void?
>>
>>34063880
>implying Jesus Christ was not the alpha
>implying he wasn't there before the beginning
>implying that he isn't God

If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament then you simply aren't a Christian.

>I don't believe in the Bible

Returning to godless atheist, now with a Christian veneer
>>
>>34063885

>He also forgave the thief on the cross; does that mean that all the laws against stealing and murder are void?

I don't recall him 'forgiving' a thief on the cross, I believe he simply said that he'd seen him
>>34063902

>If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament then you simply aren't a Christian.

That's your assertion, which is completely inconsistent with the Old Testament and even with the contradicting books of the NT that you claim have validity.

>Returning to godless atheist, now with a Christian veneer

I said I reject the NT gospels, this includes Acts and Revelation.
>>
File: 1488merchant.jpg (116KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1488merchant.jpg
116KB, 501x585px
>>34063928
>Jesus isn't God

If he wasn't God, then he was just a regular man and his opinion meant nothing, and his sacrifice on the cross was useless.

>I said I reject the NT gospels

SO YOU'RE A FUCKING JEW
>>
>>34063778
>Until it fucking does.
Maybe it won't. I guess in your case it won't because you'll be safely in front of your computer your entire life
>>
>>34059238
This thread is stupid. All you guys complain about is why the hot girls getting tons of attention aren't saving themselves for you. Meanwhile some average person like me is a full blown virgin, gets ignored unless to be required of aid, treats everyone nicely regardless and no social media. Meanwhile wah wah why won't she dump her boyfriend and get with me is spouted everywhere.

Complete trash. You're all just mad you either don't get to participate in degenerate hook up culture or get to have your gf and eat her virginity too.

Easy to spot women who will cheat on you or have bad pasts since they post it all on social media or are single mothers
>>
>>34063928
>rejects the New Testament
>thinks the Old Testament isn't addressed to him
>claims to be a Christian
>claims to be religious at all
>>
>>34064014

I do believe the OT is addressed to me.

I wouldn't call myself 'religious', I prefer the term spiritual.
>>
>>34063666
Women were not always whores because unmarried no virgins were disowned ridiculed and sometimes killed
Also being highly religious you knew adultery fell along the lines of lust and is a sin.
>>
>>34064008
>people will fall originally for this bait
>>
>>34064034

Here we have it everyone: the anon who thinks adultery shouldn't be a capital crime is a fucking Jew. I remember you said women aren't responsible for feminism. Yea, that would be Jews too.

/pol/ was right
>>
>>34063666

It wouldn't be a huge leap to say that 100% of male posters in this threat have consumed pornography before. I would certainly be fair to say that more than 50% probably still view pornography regularly.

So most of us take part in a sexualised culture. We were raised in it, and we make use of it. It's ridiculous to claim complete moral purity and complain about 'sluts' and 'whores' when even only 2% of r9k posters are wizards.
>>
>>34064074

>Here we have it everyone: the anon who thinks adultery shouldn't be a capital crime is a fucking Jew. I remember you said women aren't responsible for feminism. Yea, that would be Jews too.

I'm not Jewish, I'm a white Australian male. I didn't say women aren't responsible for feminism, I said feminism isn't responsible for "sexual liberation", feminists would like to claim they are - but it's mostly the result of various passive social forces.
>>
>>34064008
And where am I supposed to find you?
>>
>>34064082
>It's ridiculous to claim complete moral purity and complain about 'sluts' and 'whores' when even only 2% of r9k posters are wizards.

On the one hand you're right, but on the other hand that doesn't mean that its wrong to complain about sluts and whores. Pornography is categorically different from reality, which is why many porn addicts become impotent when presented with real women. Pornography is an addiction and should be treated as such. Pornographers should be executed or imprisoned though for peddling filth just like the worst drug dealer
>>
>>34064108
In London, where else?
>>
>>34064082
>It wouldn't be a huge leap to say that 100% of male posters in this threat have consumed pornography before. I would certainly be fair to say that more than 50% probably still view pornography regularly.

>it's another "somebody compares pornography to actually having sex" episode again
>>
>>34064143
>pornography is an addiction
As is casual sex
>>
>>34064144
Not you in particular.
Girls like you.

Unless all women like that live in British meme cities.
>>
>>34064106

Do you post on /pol/? Because I had another Australian, multiple Australians, saying the same shit to me yesterday when I presented a similar argument (that husbands should pysically discipline their wives.) They told me about a story where they saw some guy yelling at his wife on the side of the road so they jumped out, beat his ass, and threw his phone and wallet in the gutter. What is it about Australians that make you the biggest white knights on the face of the earth?

Somebody I admire also claimed Australia was EXTREMELY, violently pro-sodomy
>>
>>34064108
Try talking to a wide range of women instead.
>>
>>34064143
>>34064149

Pornography REQUIRES (in cases where it isn't animation) real women to have real sex with real men. It's easy to mentally distance yourself from this, but you can't MORALLY distance yourself from it - you certainly can't act like a 100% passive victim of some outrageous crime from women of your own generation. We were all born into a slut culture, and we're all victims of it in varying ways - this includes girls like the one in OP.
>>
>>34064169
German girls are best suited for robots. They value autistic behavior.
>>
>>34064176
Not that guy, but I'm also Australian.

This country if full of cucks and faggots.
>>
>>34064176

>Do you post on /pol/?

No.

>What is it about Australians that make you the biggest white knights on the face of the earth?

This is true, Australia has a massive white-knight culture. We literally have every local council in the country putting signs on pavements reading "men and boys should never be violent against women and girls", it's ridiculous.

>Somebody I admire also claimed Australia was EXTREMELY, violently pro-sodomy

I'm not against sodomy myself.
>>
>>34064165

Okay, but porn =/= casual sex.
>>
>>34064181

This is me >>34061393

>tfw you've been arguing about degeneracy on a 4chan thread for four hours
>>
>>34064216
Porn has a huge influnce on the youth and sexual behavior. If less people watched porn, less porn would be made. If less porn was available, people might grow up with different expectations of sex.
>>
>>34064199
This is true. Thank God for German males. They are so autistic on average that German girls will find your autistic tendencies endearing.
>>
>>34064539

I'm also anti-porn, but I don't think its fair to throw away criticism against casual sex from people who watch porn, since as you said most people watch porn. We can't descend into a "who are you to judge" culture. Casual sex =/= porn, so its not hypocrisy. They are both very bad, but different. For example I've watched porn but could never convince myself to commit outright adultery even when given the chance numerous times. Something always held me back
>>
>>34064539
This is like saying playing violent videogames is as bad as joining ISIS.
>>
>>34064625
It's more like sending money to ISIS, then act surprised when they thrive.
>>
>>34064216
Yes, casual sex is less degenerate than watching porn.
>>
>>34064728
This is dumbest thing I've heard.
>>
>>34061206
>Regardless, it is ridiculous that even close to a majority of adult women should be unsuitable to be wives and mothers.
Nah, you're just expecting too much from human beings, we're animals after all. You're not entitled for a family and breeding.
>>
And with this post I end the thread.
>>
>>34062894
>men would not want to marry them.
you are not being forced to marry them.
>>
>>34060386

>1998

Holy shit you're just a wee baby trying to pretend to know shit about the world. Go have and some milk and cookies and fuck off the board, ok sweetheart?
>>
>>34063161
>everyone likes it when women only reproduce with the alpha male
isn't that great? the next generation will be made of people with better genes.
>>
>>34060295
kiII you're self
>>
>>34060415
Women setteled with beta men because they couldn't work and wanted a house with a car
Beta provider in the past the Present and future
Always a beta
Faggot thread
>>
Where the fuck do you people live? I'm in Philly and half the girls on Tinder are single moms. I haven't gotten anything this lewd yet.
>>
>>34065911
Worst time to start dating man
I'm more angry about losing another job as being back on my grandmothers couch.
Fuck canada.
>>
>>34064683
>paying for porn
>not using adblock
>>
lol at mansluts upset they cant find virgin women, hypocritical slime
>>
>>34059238
No, how old are you?
I'm 24 and that was never the case when I was a kid
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.