[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /becoming alpha/ >started lifting >started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image1.jpg (61KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
61KB, 350x350px
Anyone else /becoming alpha/
>started lifting
>started growing a beard
>wake up to ManOwaR everyday
>eat bacon for breakfast
>manspread on the subway
>be disrespectful to women and minorities in my workplace
>come home and drink beer and watch football

Been doing this since new years and i think im going to make it
>pic semi related
>>
How is your no fap progress?
>>
>>34058741
what manowar song?
>>
>>34058814
Fighting the world
>>
>>34058871
nice

my favorites are sons of odin, black wind fire and steel and hail to england

im also working on becoming alpha in my own regards.

i might folow your plan...can you please be more detailed perhaps give me a guide
>>
>>34058914
Start starting strength
Eat more protein
Stop caring what women think
Stop fapping
Drink beer because thats is all the warriors of old drank and they were alpha as fuck
But really the main thing is getting in the mindset (I find that bands like manowar help me with that
>>
>>34059010
if youre going to drink a lot of beer drink good (non american) simple shit. ales with basic ingredients. the american shit is full of crap and even the hops/barley is probably chemical shit. i drink belgian or german.

why no wanking?
im currently doing stronglifts instead of SS
>>
>>34058741
>Drinking alone and spending your free time watching sports instead of getting a group of drinking budies and reading.
Not as alpha as you think, bro.
>>
>>34059049
I just drink a can of budweiser a day my grandpas been doin it all his life and hes still going at 93

I think no wanking is supposed to increase testerone it might just be a meme though

Stronglifts is great as well
>>
>>34059159
Who the fuck reads with their drinking buddies?
>>
>>34058741
>be disrespectful to women and minorities in my workplace
Beta
>>
File: norse_at_heart.jpg (57KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
norse_at_heart.jpg
57KB, 466x411px
>tfw ywn die on the battlefield along your eternal brothers, your long axe cleaving skulls and arrows piercing your flesh.
Only nu-males and women think war is bad. War allows opportunity for glory, something far more important than mere comfort.
I guess weightlifting is the closest one comes the warrior ideal in the modern world.
>>
>>34059348
>longing for le past instead of creating a future
Another beta.

Take a look at the alphas in your lives. Are they neo-nazi losers? They're race realists, sure, but they're not spergy virginal-nazi rage losers like y'all.
>>
>>34058741
Stahlgewitter is also pretty good to get in the mindset. It's nazi stuff, and neo-nazis are mostly dimwitted weaklings, but if you simply think about the nazis as just another warrior society in history (which you should), like the vikings, knights, samurais etc, its good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.