[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a daughter. >feminine companionship without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: cowboy pebop.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy pebop.png
22KB, 625x582px
I wish I had a daughter.

>feminine companionship without sex entering into the picture
>the great feeling of someone loving, depending, and relying on you
>teaching her the correct way to be feminine, without necessarily being "girly", unless she wants to be
>not letting boys near her until you meet one who is truly worthy of being her husband and your son in law
>>
>she will probably get groped at school
>will probably fall in love with some bozo and get fucked
>>
File: 1471064752776.png (240KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1471064752776.png
240KB, 720x486px
>>34058197
When I was about eleven, I realized that I wanted kids eventually. I desperately wanted a boy, and even pitied people who had girls.

Something changed at some point, I don't even remember when, and now I have no interest in having a boy at all, and would much rather have a girl. Not sure why, it just did. I'd be incredibly disappointed if I ever had a boy at this point. Even on television and real life, I can't stand little boys, while loving little girls.

Regardless of all of that, though, I don't think I'll ever truly want the responsibility for either when it comes down to it. The day that I have a child is the day I can't just kill myself without remorse any more. I like always having that out.
>>
>>34059706
If I had a daughter, I'd try to kill myself before she turned 13.
>>
File: 1464427314833.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1464427314833.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
What the actual fuck is with 4chan autists and obsessions with daughters
>>
>>34060411
That's how you set them up for success!
>>
>>34060574
Am I the only one who would be cool with a son?
>>
>>34060411
this.

Now a days girls just say a dude is gay and parents try to be PC and let them sleepover. Little do they know their 13yo daughter is getting deep dicked.
>>
What age doesn't it start being weird for a man to bathe with his daughter?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.