[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your phone vibrates, indicating a new text message, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 9FG7zkq5C42.png (149KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
9FG7zkq5C42.png
149KB, 300x250px
>tfw your phone vibrates, indicating a new text message, and you get a surge of dopamine in your brain
>>
>tfw your notifications are generally just your family members telling you to do shit
>tfw never answer their calls for this reason
>>
>phone
You're on the wrong board, normalfaggot; and stop posting imagery that relates to robot culture: it's not for your kind to appropriate.
>>
>>34056838
also

>tfw you would throw your phone into the nearest river if it didn't have an internet connection
>>
File: 1475263649165.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475263649165.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>34056781
Every time I hear my phone sound I think it's her. The fewest messages I've gotten between November 28 (the last time I talked to her) and January 11, I think it's her wanting to talk to me, but I guess she's too busy fucking chad
>>
>>34056781

>tfw it is just YouTube and you're too lazy to set off the notification sound

You will never be desired or loved.
>>
File: 1481328291883.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481328291883.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>34056781
>Not immediately feeling anxious and fearing that someone might be trying to contact you.
Must be painful to actually crave for human interaction while being a robot
>>
>>34058101
It's worse when you crave human interaction but also fear it. The joy that comes from someone actually wanting to talk to you and the anxiety inducing thought of speaking to another person is hard to deal with at the same time. I usually respond by taking a big shit.
>>
>tfw phone vibrates and you know it's just a youtube notification because no one has your number
Feels comfy
>>
>>34058101
>>34058133
These guys get it. I hate when my phone makes noises.
>>
>tfw it's been so long since you got a text this is no longer the case.

I just assume it's an email.
>>
File: winniethepoohdisappointed.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
winniethepoohdisappointed.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>get text
>it's just a message saying you've used 90% of your data
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.