[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots I been feeling like shit lately thinking what should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1479854778742.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479854778742.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Hello robots
I been feeling like shit lately thinking what should i do with my life.
Everytime i go outside i feel like people are watching me thinking that i'm the wrost.
But when it comes to interacting with people in my uni it's not so hard since i just talk about a lot of shit and lie a lot,at the end of the day i just feel like i have forced people to be my ""friends""
i feel like they don't want to hang around or even watch my face.
i don't know why but since i started interacting with people and making social bounds in my uni i felt like i was wearing a mask all the time to show this happy and "funny" guy but in reality i don't feel like that at all
I feel like i'm beeing judge all the time,i'm not willing to do anything more than get to my house and stare at the wall
I feel lonely,pathetic,useless and stupid
I feel like if i tell anyone how i really feel i'm going to be excluded and be "that uni guy"
I don't know what to do
I don't know where to go and what to follow.
I feel lost
But when i think about it i just feel stupid for thinking like that after 1 day i start again feeling like shit.
It's a never ending cicle

Anybody knows what should i do?

(I been spending my time doing some fun little test this one is the last one i took)
>>
>Anybody knows what should i do?
CBT
>>
Have you tried just beeeing yourself? Not saying you should walk around being a fuckin downer but it's okay to be "congruent" sometimes and just let people know how you feel.

Are these friends actual friends or just acquaintances? Can you sit down with one of them and tell them a little bit about how you're feeling? Don't unload on them and share your whole life story but people appreciate it when others open up a little bit. It's something I have a problem with doing as well.

One thing I've never done is just told somebody about how I've felt. I just want to get it off my chest to someone I actually know. I want to sit down and have a conversation, tell my friends about my depression and self esteem issues just to see how they respond.
>>
OP I just want you to realize that there's a good chance that you won't get a lot of responses in this thread. /r9k/ isn't for threads like this anymore. It's for /steamfeels\, Eliza and traps.
>>
Too long didn't read, just bee yourself.
>>
Suicide. Please die originally.
>>
>>34056986
Okay I read it since I felt bad desu, there's nothing wrong with you my man. Read some Nietzsche do anything and everything you can to try and make yourself happy, RISE my fellow anon RISE AND BE BORN AGAIN like a PHOENIX
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>34057021
I hope your mom takes away your tendies desu
>>
>>34056938
Yeah he's right my man, good threads like these are often overlooked because of the normie and faggo vermin that creeped in here. But we lone robo warriors are here to aid you in your time of need
>>
>>34056645
No i have not.
Since i'm the guy who helps others with what they been going through all of them just make up silly Excuses to get attention.
Most of the time they don't even say thank you they just leave me there

>>34056938
Sorry but arent traps /b/ thing?

>>34057031
Thanks for reading

>>34057021
Thats an option wich i have in my hand but i don't want to use it yet
>>
>>34056645
I agree with the beeeeing yourself advice. You're more likely to gain true friends by showing your real personality instead of a fake mask.

Also, stop caring what other people think about you. The way I overcame a dilemma similar to yours was telling myself that "everyone is inferior to me, and their opinions about me don't matter, I am better than them and I don't care what they think". It also puts less pressure and stress on you.
>>
>>34057075
You gotta start playing some retro video games I was memeing a bit in my other answers but good old fashioned vidya and some pizza is the cure my man
>>
>>34057094
This but not this desu society works only when you keep your "mask" on , you're not the only one with a mask on in this Halloween party . I'm sure if you keep trying for a relationship with others people close to you will see past your facade . Then again I only have one friend so you can disregard anything I say.
>>
>>34057075
>Sorry but aren't traps a /b/ thing?
They've leaked over into /r9k/ and flood the board with pictures of male asshole so actual threads like this one are ignored for the most part.
>>
>>34057201
I would falcon punch a trap in the butt hole if I ever saw one in the real world then again that would mean I would leave the house lol
>>
>>34057094
True friends is a legend at this point all my life i been searching for someone to help me,to be there for me but i never found one,all i ever did is be that guy that you search for help and then never talk unless he searches for you

And with the be yourself thing is not going to work since nobody i have seen or talked feels the same

>>34057201
Thanks for the info
>>
File: image.gif (945KB, 373x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
945KB, 373x258px
>>34057375
>all I ever did is be that guy that you search for help and then never talk unless he searches for you
I was this guy until about a year ago and I still don't understand it. I used to wonder what was wrong with me, if I had some kind of personality flaw that made people not want to be around me. The only time people bothered speaking to me is if they wanted something. I literally had a "friend" that would call me at 2:00 or 3 in the morning asking to borrow hundreds of dollars. And I always gave it to him. Now that I look back, I only did it because I thought that would make our friendship better, which it didn't.

Now these days, I have actual friends who seem to genuinely like me. People who will call me at 2:00 or 3 in the morning, not to ask for money or any other favor, but just to invite me out. I'm 21. I didn't find these people until I was 20. And I'm pretty much the same guy I've always been.

I have no idea why I'm so unliked by some but loved by others.

I guess for people like us, either people are gonna love us or be completely apathetic toward us.
>>
>>34057528
I renember when i was invited to a girl's sweet 18 some years ago becouse i was around with some people becouse they wanted to eat something with me ( i fucked the relation somehow)

I ended up faking that i was bussy becouse i felt like everybody was going to talk about me becouse i dressed like that,did that,etc etc

Could i have social anxiety?
I don't know i always feel like everybody looks at me.
And overall feels better than me in every aspect wich gets me sad and sometimes makes me never wanting to go outside again
Or is it just social pressure?
>>
>>34057786
Sounds like me a year ago. I think it's more low self esteem than social anxiety. You're unsure of yourself so you assume people are judging you.

You don't have the confidence to wear what you're wearing so you think everyone is looking at your clothes.

You don't have confidence in your own actions so you feel like everyone is judging every move you make.

And then there's the fact that you feel people are better than you.

I still have a few problems with self esteem but I feel like I've gotten over it for the most part. I like to take long drives and pretty much review my life.
>Why do I always feel like I'm being judged?
>Oh yeah because I grew up in a house full of judgemental assholes who critiqued my every move
>They critiqued me so harshly because they weren't happy with themselves
>Why am I afraid of friends abandoning/betraying me?
>Probably because I have a history of friends doing things like that
>My friends now are better than that

Next time someone invites you out, you should go. It feels good to be invited out and be around people who like you.
>>
>>34058035
The only problem i wasn't planed to be invited to that party since everybody got a little card with their name on it i was invited on the spot probably becouse the girl was nice

My house was really nice and calm
My dad was cool i renember he was the type of guy that helped his 8 year old son throw rockets at christmas

And its not just that is that i sometimes i want to be alone and far away from society and crowed places.
I feel unwanted and i get a little bit wierd.
Like i want to get out of there as fast as possible

I though a lot about going to parties in bars etc but
Read above
>>
Inferiority complex

rig
>>
>>34058266
You probably should've gone anyway. It doesn't feel great when people say "oh yeah and anon too" but you just gotta say fuck it sometimes and do it.

It still sounds like low self esteem to me. I don't know where it stems from, only you can figure that one out but I'd be willing to bet that it came from something in your childhood. Most of the fears you have as an adult are just the fears of a 10-year-old you.

>sometimes I want to be alone and far away from society
Is it all the time or just every once in a while? That sounds like you're just introverted and there's nothing wrong with that. Some people like to be around people to recharge, some people need peace & quiet and alone time to recharge.

I understand the unwanted thing 100%.

What I did was force myself to go to parties. Even if that meant I would just stand on the wall with a beer in my hand, I'd do it just to get used to the environment, the crowd, the noise, etc. I'd literally stand there shaking and my stomach in knots, looking awkward, afraid to even move but it's something I felt that I, personally, had to get over.
>>
>>34058534
I'm sometimes in a good enought mood to go to social events
But i renember that people will judge and just break me.

And the i want to be alone thing is like an 95 percent of the time
Even tho i want to share feelings and moments with a special one
Even if my hopes don't exist
>>
>>34058387
this
>i just talk about a lot of shit and lie a lot
you wouldn't be lying otherwise to seem better than you actually are to your acquaintances

you have inflated ego and suffer from Dunning-Kruger effect. You probably think you are special from feeling this way too.

Solution is to actually do shit and git gud at them - whether they be your hobbies or studies. This will build self confidence that won't diminish.
Don't fall for the "fake it 'till you make it" meme, you gotta actually do shit and be good at them to be genuinely be self assured.
>>
>>34058837
Right answer. Create real confidence that comes from you and will always be there, not some fake confidence that you got from imitating others.
>>
>>34056540
stop caring what other people think.
if you're alone now, then how much worse can it get? people may talk shit at you and at the worst rough you up a bit for being different. but is that much worse than now if in return you are allowed to be your authentic self and start building your personality? you obviously don't have much time to work on it while worrying so much about what others think.
it's not for them, it's for yourself. if you can do this, you won't ever need another person's approval again to be your best self.
>>
>>34058837
>>34058859
>>34058916

I will try for all the anons that tries to help me.

I do not promise anything

And the ego thing is not correct
And why would someone feel special from beeing a pile of shit?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.