[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fucked in the ass by a 31 year old man from grindr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: u5I_Urox.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
u5I_Urox.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
I just got fucked in the ass by a 31 year old man from grindr because I couldn't get hard. God I feel fucking terrible. It was so disgusting
>>
wwe need details OP
>>
>>34056089
installed grindr at 3 am to look for some traps. somene without location/picture or name messaged me and told me to come to him, said he will pay for the cab etc. i was like whatever so i just went for it. we meet up, he pays for my cab. he gives me like 3 glasses of whiskey and we go to the bathroom(he lives wit his boyfriend apparently, and hes sleeping upstairs). so we go to the toilet, dude starts playing with my dick and sucks it. im not getting hard at all. wants me to fuck him raw withou a condom or suck his dick. i try to get it hard, tell him i need 5 mins and go to the other bathroom and try to get hard by fapping to pics of my gf but cant gt hard at all. so i go back and just give him a condom i have and he fucked me in the ass, came in like 5 min. the cab ride from my home to the bar cost like 10-15 eur, i go outside and he gives me 5 eur for a ride back. walked 5 miles back home, stepfathris awake an ask me if i was visiting a girl and fcked heer. i said yeah. god i can still smell his perfume on my body. deleted grindr already
>>
>>34056154
Faggot

A very original faggot
>>
>>34056171
DOn't think I'm gay. My dick wasn't getting hard at all. Only a semi hard when he started fucking me but it went away in seconds.
>>
>>34056154
>an ask me if i was visiting a girl and fcked heer. i said yeah
lmao
>>
>>34056154
>has gf
>installs grindr to fuck 31 year old man
>European
Lol.
>>
File: 1482927370472.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482927370472.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>34056154
>Cheating on girlfriend with 31 year old man
>Gets fucked in the ass

Chad BTFO
>>
File: 145.gif (557KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
145.gif
557KB, 500x375px
>>34056213
Good god i hope this is bait for the love of humanity
>>
>>34056046
The normalization of faggot behavior is getting really alarming. If you're a straight guy, how are you not completely repulsed by men? I mean I'll acknowledge that a guy is attractive but I have no desire of sexual arousal about it.

Have fun getting your country taken by the mudslimes you disgraceful faggot. You have no dignity of self-worth.
>>
>>34056315
why do you hate muslim extremists so much when you have the same retarded opinions about gay men.
>>
>>34056154
are there even traps on grindr?
>>
>>34056371
no there aren't

trust me i found out the hard way
>>
>>34056046
What did his cock smell like
>>
>>34056422
I only sucked it when he had a condom on
>>
>>34056046
>falling for the gay meme
well what'd you expect retard
>>
>>34056449
Ikr. R9k made me think that if its a nice hole I'll be able to get my dick hard and fuck it until I cum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.