[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys your standard depresso here got some form of depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
hey guys your standard depresso here got some form of depression and anxiety (mostly social anxiety) - am on zoloft sertaline 100g

anyway, something cool that helped me out was weed. It allowed my mind to sit back and relax - and my anxiety fucked off for a bit

anyway my sister found me about to use some, and she told my parents - now i'm sure they arent going to tell police, but they are concerned deeply about the law shit. at this point in life ive lost respect for the law but anyway they are real stegglers for the rules.

also, in my state, possesion of less than 10 gram is not enough to be charged with any offense - all you have to do is attend a therapy session and be on your way. police dont care enough about the users as they have other cases to follow up. i only have 1 g btw so im below that minumum line

What should I do? this is urgent.

also, how do i tell my parents that this is actually helping me to sleep at night and also sit back and relax, which i never can - im always on edge 24/7 and ive never felt happier in my life since doing mj

my parents are normies who dont understand depression or the robot struggle
>>
You can try and explain but you know normies, they'll probably just talk over you while telling you you're wrong and don't know things.
>>
too bad weed for me has the opposite effect of relaxation.
>>
>>34055992
couldnt be more correct. mind you these are the sort of people who believe suicide is selfish, and think "depression" is when you're having a bad day

also they ignore a lot of objective evidence and will base their argument off what the news and the gubbiment told them
>>
>>34056013
possibly try more? I started getting a headache on my first time and then started getting angry, but 30 mins later i was able to sit back and it was absolute bliss
>>
>>34055955
Use St. John's Wort instead, it's a herb so it should be legal and easy to buy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.