[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >already starting to feel the need to produce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476789180717.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476789180717.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>22 years old
>already starting to feel the need to produce an offspring
How do I get rid of it?
>>
Get a vasectomy
>>
>>34055835
you don't

originioasdudiasuo
>>
>>34055835
It's easy find a cute girl, get married and have kids

just kidding bro. dont worry it's a phase you will get over it.
i had the same feeling when i was 20 after a few years it has subsided.
The paternal instinct wont just go away but do you really want to bring a child to this fucked up planet
>>
>>34055835
You dont, but learn to control your instinct so you wont stick your dick in whores or crazy women or crazy whores and sometimes traps.
>>
>>34055835
Okay now I know I'm not the only one
>>
>26
>urge to get pregnant is out of control
>fawn over stranger's children
No one wants to impregnate me but I at least enjoy it.
>>
File: Creepy pepe.jpg (11KB, 200x194px)
Creepy pepe.jpg
11KB, 200x194px
>>34055965
Let me mate with you baby
>>
>>34055911
>do you really want to bring a child to this fucked up planet
No but logic has no effect on instinct.
>>34055919
It gets harder every day. I didn't even finish uni.
>>34055932
Feels bad man.
>>
>>34055835
Realize that the world is already overpopulated as it is (and ignore the /pol/ coming to say otherwise - whites might be underpopulated with regards to other races, but that doesn't change the fact that there are too many humans altogether). Realize that for as much as your life sucks, offspring will grow up in an even shittier world and you can't do anything about it. Realize that being alive sucks and that you should not be forcing life on someone without their consent and that getting consent from someone who doesn't exist is impossible.

Reproduction is immoral.
>>
>>34056009
>Realize that the world is already overpopulated as it is
Meme.
>also just ignore anyone else disagreeing with me
Faggot.
>>
>>34056021
We are not able to sustain this many humans in a renewable way... we could do it with less than 1/6th of the world population, but not as it is. The way we evolved to be tribal also backfires with bigger populations.
>>
>>34055965
That's so damn cute
>>
>>34056094
We have more than enough, we have excess.

Meme.
>>
>>34055835
Fucking retard delete this.
original
>>
I will always feel like a failure for not having kids, but speaking to those older folk at work who never had kids, their lives just seem infinitely better.
The thought of giving a child these shitty genetics of mine is also really sad.
>>
>>34056181
Let an aryan bull impregnate your wife.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.