[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since you freed him from his winzip prison, a genie is willing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 11267938587921553672[1].jpg (1MB, 2898x2364px) Image search: [Google]
11267938587921553672[1].jpg
1MB, 2898x2364px
Since you freed him from his winzip prison, a genie is willing to grant you one wish, but if you try to push the limit by wishing for anything like more wishes, more genies, omnipotence, generic magic powers, or anything that essentially functions as a way to get more wishes, he's going to fuck you in the ass and cut off all your limbs instead. Also, you can't wish for love.

What do you tell the genie?
>>
That nigga jinn pimp me Prince Ali
>>
>>34055727
It takes me back to the times when my local comic book store and mtg store had that poster.
>>
>>34055727
I think I'll wish for decent or good plastimodelism skills(painting, denubbing, modding, etc.)

since I can't ask for love, asking for a gf would be pointless, since it wouldn't necessarily have love and would probably end up with me having my heart broken, and I'm not ready for this
>>
I challenge him to a Yu-Gi-Oh duel. If I win, he has to grant me two more wishes with few restrictions. If I lose he can make me his succboi until the end of ages.
>>
>>34055727
I just ask to be broly. Then I proceed to destroy the universe.
>>
>>34055831
I guess it's a win-win situation for you

but he'll turn you into his onahole like OP stated anyways
>>
I wish I could be a completed human bean.
>>
>>34055727
i wish to be rich chad
>>
>>34055788
>"As you wish, mortal."
>>
File: 1434364098775.jpg (719KB, 1119x1463px)
1434364098775.jpg
719KB, 1119x1463px
>>34055727
Omnipotence that I can only use to perform sexual acts and once the sexual act is done reality resets back to before I started the act, therefore my 'omnipotence' being not really truly omnipotent and actually having no lasting effect on the universe but for me to have some really good wanks and so I can do unrealistic shit like pic related
>>
File: 1478727387957.png (44KB, 657x527px)
1478727387957.png
44KB, 657x527px
I wish that everone who has browsed 4chan for more than a few hours within the last year became legendary genius-tier in all artforms that exist, including the boost in personality that would be required for genius
>>
>>34055727
>No eternal youth
I tell him I wish he would fuck off.
>>
>>34056278
Why do you think you can't you wish for eternal youth?
>>
>>34055727
Buttload of money in my bank account, tax free, whose origins will never be discovered or investigated.
Let's keep this nice and simple.
>>
>>34055727
I wish for the ability to make people sprout dicks wherever I touch them
>>
I would make the genie my sex slave because he looks pretty sexy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.