[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend dumped me and I'm going to go get my stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mjikniek9B1rzqpwco1_500.gif (499KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjikniek9B1rzqpwco1_500.gif
499KB, 500x230px
My girlfriend dumped me and I'm going to go get my stuff tomorrow, I want to say something that will really really hurt her, she's prone to guilt and very indecisive and never really moves on from anything. I'm not going to insult her appearance or pretend like I never cared about her or anything because that will just make me look like an asshole and help her get over me quicker, any suggestions?
>>
Kill yourself and make sure to blame her in the suicide note
>>
Things will get better for you next year in 10th grade.
>>
>>34055479
Tell her you cheated
>>
>>34055587
I'm 19

>>34056211
See that's not going to work, I don't want her to get over me that easily and that's only going to make her mad, she's prone to guilt, so I'd like to make her feel guilty.
>>
When you get your stuff break down crying but dont say a word to her or look her in the eye
>>
>>34057108
"I really thought we had some thing...."
>>
File: 1477345615968.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477345615968.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
You could start by getting of this board you fucking normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34055479
We need context. What was her reasoning?
>>
>>34055479
You sound like a proper cunt. No wonder she dumped you and is probably fucking niggers now.
>>
>>34055479
"I truthfully dont care for you. Our relationship meant nothing to me, all you really were to me was a pair of tits and ass I could fuck, and I got what I wanted."
>>
>>34055479
Only way you can sting her and get better quickly is if you find yourself another gf quickly and immediately put up pics of you and her on your kikebook or whatever other social media you're using.
>>
Anything you say will be cringy.
You gotta be emotionless. Expressionless. Say nothing. Ignore her forever.
There you go. You officially hurt her feelings.
>>
>>34055479
if you want to hurt her the most then don't say anything. act like you couldn't care less about the whole situation.
>>
Honestly OP I wanna help you out, but I'm afraid I have know experience at dealing with people.
>>
>>34055479
The worst thing you could do
to her is communicate your true feelings and hope she finds happiness.
>>
She wants to get a rise out of you. She wants the attention you'll give her by experiencing an emotional reaction and wants the smug satisfaction of knowing she hurt you. Say nothing and outwardly show no emotion. Get your shit and leave without a word or second glance. She doesn't care about you. Show her you don't care about her. That will hit her harder than any insult.
>>
>>34057220
this
origon ally
>>
>>34055479
is it necessary to try to hurt her. if you do at some point in your life youll reach a point where you regret it. youll be reflecting on every single aspect of your life one day believe it or not and you wont be pleased with yourself.

then again maybe ya might. is she a cunt?
>>
File: IMG_2764.jpg (21KB, 236x251px)
IMG_2764.jpg
21KB, 236x251px
CATFISH THAT BITCH ON TINDER AND POST THE RESULTS
>>
>>34057161
>>34057171
>>34057441

It's the same typical "oh you're a great guy I just am not happy and I don't love you anymore" stupid line of bullshit every whore says. Pretty sure she cheated on me too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.