[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god fucking dammit, she's not even that attractive, maybe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1426842318312.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426842318312.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
god fucking dammit, she's not even that attractive, maybe 6/10, and she's a turboslut
so why the fuck can't I get over her?
>>
>>34054718

Pics or gtfo.

If you can't get over her, she's probably better than a 6/10 desu
>>
>>34054718
DO NOT LET YOUR DICK HAVE THE FINAL SAY IN THIS. TELL HIM TO GO THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
>>
>>34054777
I'm not gonna post a pic, but her face is a weird shape and she has a fucked up nose, and she's completely flat
>>
>>34054718
Because a shitty turbo slut is making you hyper aware of what a passive beta you are and this is the perception she will always see you as. Correctly of course. Little passive betas always put a roastie on a sacred pedestal. The lowest woman is still superior to himself in the betas eyes.
>>
Because she's the only girl that's ever been genuinely kind to you.
>>
>>34054830
you might have a point there
not in my whole life, but she's the last one that's been kind to me in at least a year and a half
>>
File: 1426107855568.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1426107855568.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
she fucks guys every night and I'm 90% sure it's because she enjoys torturing me
>>
File: love in eyes.jpg (51KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
love in eyes.jpg
51KB, 600x401px
>>34054718
>turboslut

i wish my oneitis was a turboslut. I would instantly lose interest in her.

her purity is the thing that's fuckin with my mind.
>>
>>34055033
that's the thing, I usually have no interest for sluts, I don't know why this is happening to me now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.