[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work 35 hours a week >$15 an hour no college degree >Pay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1482474871127.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1482474871127.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>work 35 hours a week
>$15 an hour no college degree
>Pay $800 a month to my parents for rent/food/insurance/a car I can use/clothes/amenities/water/etc
>Pay around $200 a month for my own stuff
>Rest of money I spend on dumb shit

Here's the catcher, GF wants me to move with her down to North carolina without any money saved up. I'd need to find a job to pay for my own stuff except rent which she's paying for entirely. It's in a backforsaken little mountain village where I'd get shitty wifi internet and most likely no service. Is it worth the move for pussy or should I stay home and be comfy and not have to worry about shit like finding a new job?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 108x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 108x106px
>GF

Stopped reading there.
Unsurprisingly unoriginal.
>>
Dont tell anyone and move to Africa to start a new life. 800/mo and you'll be living large there
>>
>>34054717
Haha lmfao kid made you read 5 entire greentexts then
>>
Good luck finding another job making $15/hr with no degree, most people with degrees i know are barely making that.
>>
>>34054661
>GF

I'll bite.

How do you find the respect to get a gf w/$15 an hour. I work at $15 and feel ashamed to get a gf.
>>
>>34054776
I don't respect nobody and nothing bruh, simple as that.
>>
>>34054750
This is a meme. If you're not retarded and capable you can easily find jobs up to $20 an hour with no degree.
>>
How hot is your gf? Is she moving because she got a good job? I had this option same as you I didn't end up moving. My life is pretty boring now and she is fucking someone else and misses me. It kind of sucks. I'd move if I were you.
>>
>>34054987
>If you're not retarded and capable you can easily find jobs up to $20

You mean if you're sociable and know how to network. Without those finding a job is never "easy," especially a job where you're making double minimum wage with no degree.
>>
>>34054661
What is it exactly that you do? Do you think you can find something similar where you would be moving to?
>>
>>34054987
>you can easily find jobs up to $20

yea, but it requires fire underneath your feet to look.

For me, ISIS inspired me to get a job. Their videos fucked with my mind. I got a job to avoid the internet. it worked
>>
>>34054661

>backwater mountain village

That would seal it for me. Then again I was born several centuries too late.

What I wouldn't give to be a blacksmith or carpenter in some remote village.
>>
>>34055036
She's like a 6/10. She's moving for a school semester she's finishing in May. I'm really tempted to go.
>>34055074
I'm a driving instructor lul. I'd have to find a driving school that's hiring if I were to continue that.
>>34055169
Yeah, I wish I knew that kind of skill. Fuck me desu senpai
>>
>>34054661
>north carolina

wanna be friends??
>>
>>34055243
Yeah sure friend, drop your address
I'd me moving to Franklin, wherever the fuck THAT is
>>
Bumping my shitty ass thread nbd
>>
>>34055072
Stop being a cowardly faggot and just bite the skilled labor bullet. I started out as an autismo installing video surveillance and access control four years ago. Now I make 35/hr and have a case of what can best be described as mild social anxiety.
>>
>>34055659
How do I fall for the skilled labor meme and make $20+ an hour?
>>
>>34055243
where u at bro im in hickory
>>
bump bump 439 blox
>>
>>34055095
He said on an internet forum, the irony apparently lost on him
>>
>>34056769
he only comes on the fourth channel now
>>
File: 1481095526946.png (94KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1481095526946.png
94KB, 500x392px
>>34056380
D-dad? Is that you?

shouldn't have expected this to be original
>>
>>34054661
Why doesn't she moves with you then? Due to the fact that you're better economically stable. Tell her that it's also worth moving for dick, don't be a cuck, OP.
>>
>>34056802
She's goin to school there bro, she isnt about to drop out in her only semester left.

Plus i live at fucking home.
>>
>>34054750
I make double that with no degree.

In America no less.
>>
>except rent which she's paying for entirely.

Don't do it unless you wanna be cucked one day with 6 black dudes running a trian on your bitch. Don't do it, she's paying all of the rent so she could fuck you over if she wants to real easy.
>>
Do it op even if bitch fucks u over
your gonna have to learn to think of your feet anyway trust me itll be one of the best choices uve ever made
Or at least it will give u somthing to talk about with real people
>>
>>34055659
Damn, you struck gold.
I got my master's degree and after working for 5 years I make the equivalent of $25/hr.
>>
>>34054750
Work in a Home Depot warehouse. You'll get something like 13.50 an hour
>>
>>34054661
You give your parents 800 dollars for cheap shit
And spend 200 dollars on "your stuff"
You fucking idiot just move out and in with someone else. Don't know how fucking long you've been doing that but you could've been renting an apartment and saving up for your own car etc. It's not like medicaid doesn't exist, the fuck you need insurance for. Car? Literally wasting your money.

Any parents who charge their children rent are human scum. They don't need it, they just think children owe them. Children owe nothing
>>
>>34057119
im 23, im not a child dipshit
>>
>>34056923
best advice you're gonna get op, honestly.

the easiest and smartest route is obviously not to move down there w her, but why not take a leap? Better off wishing you hadn't than fantasizing about what could have been while you're working your shitty job.

Is it good pussy? Do you actually enjoy her, or is she annoying at times? Will you be able to socialize irl in North Carolina? Are you comfortable being dependent on her?
>>
>>34056794
Rick? I have a son who browses r9k and doesnt live at home.
>>
>>34057241
Yes to the first 2, no to the last 3 questions.
Is that enough yeses?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.