[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so hard to have sex? you think with how it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 063 - Hero Thinking.png (24KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
063 - Hero Thinking.png
24KB, 120x148px
why is it so hard to have sex?
you think with how it's literally the purpose of life it would be easier
why can't I find a girl who wants my peepee in her snatch
>>
Having sex is easy

It's finding a willing participant that's the hard part
>>
There are girls who want your peepee in her snatch

but you have to put in the work, but not too much because then that's a turnoff, but if you aren't in her face that means you aren't interested at all.

Uh oh, did you turn your back for 5 seconds? That other guy managed to say the magic words that got his peepee in her snatch
>>
>>34054621
how the fuck are you supposed to learn how to do this? you'd think instead of wasting money on public education making you regurgitate useless trivia they'd teach you actual life skills that help you function in society, like how to interact with people properly and form meaningful relationships

also if I was a girl I wouldn't have to do anything to get dick which is fucking horseshit, not to mention they can have stronger and multiple orgasms plus don't get their dickskin cut off at birth
no wonder being a tranny is so trendy these days
>>
>>34054727
I've heard tales of two parent households in the days of yore
Picture this: A mother who takes care of the home and children, and a father to instill them with his values and wisdom.
Now we have mothers teaching children their values and wisdom AKA feminism and the whole system is fucked for little boys growing up.
>>
>>34055028
well my mother is an abusive and alcoholic piece of shit who hates anything to do with my dad more than hitler hated jews and I've grown to hate her even more than that, so much that I wish harm on her and have actually done it before

maybe that has something to do with it
>>
>>34055126
It's got everything to do with it

Single mothers really fucked this generation of men up.
>>
>>34055181
I wasn't just raised by her though, thank god
but the way she treats my dad you'd think she was possessed by Satan himself. it's fucking disgusting and I want her to die

it's even worse because she's coddled me all my life and now I have severe issues and anxiety with being independent, as in I can't fucking deal with it at all
not to mention I fucking hate her with all my being but I would've been fucked without her helping me out since I'm inept, so my mental state is even more fucked up with all this internal and external conflict and being chained to this hell
>>
>>34054556
have you ever tried having sec with a book? it's amazing. Put your dick n balls between the pages and the covers between legs.
problem solved
>>
>>34054556
It's not hard to have sex. We just suffer from sexual anxiety and insecurities.

Some if the ugliest fucks out there have sex.

It's all in our heads. We've built it up to be this unobtainable thing and it's just snowballed from there.

The thought of sex paralyzes me know. I just can't convince myself women want me even though some might.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.