[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, do you have a stutter? How would it be for you to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483155043811.png (727KB, 778x906px) Image search: [Google]
1483155043811.png
727KB, 778x906px
Femanons, do you have a stutter?

How would it be for you to form a relationship with someone else based on having it?

Also, are you okay with being bullied for having a stutter?
>>
I feel like you're targeting a very specific poster with this. If you know who I'm talking about.
>>
>>34054567
Am I? ufufu~
>>
>>34054664
I don't know are, are you?
>>
>>34054760
Oh gosh I messed it up. That's embarrassing.
>>
>>34054760
>>34054780
Thanks. Based on your mistake, I will now assume you want to be bullied.

but in reality I don't know who you're talking about really. I wish I did desu
>>
There are always different kinds of stutters.
The Rick kind of stutter (a.k.a. the "my mind is faster than my mouth when I'm excited") is a pretty normal/sexy thing.
>>
>>34054801
Oh nevermind then, I don't really like to be bullied. I have dealt with that enough.
>>
>>34054844
Hey, I was kidding around. Don't be like that, I won't.
>>
>>34054859
Sorry I didn't mean to like tell you that you were being mean. I'm just sort of awkward sometimes, I don't do a good job of picking my words and stuff.
>>
>>34054917
That's quite cute, anon. I wish I could hug you!

Your personality is to die for.
>>
>>34054957
Yeah it's something I guess. I feel like I'm wasting your time, I should answer your questions.

>Femanons, do you have a stutter?
Yes. It's awful.

>How would it be for you to form a relationship with someone else based on having it?
The biggest thing is patience and understanding. If they don't get that I don't want to talk much at all and that I communicate in other ways then it's not going to work. It's not hard to make me happy though. I guess just hold my hand and make me feel pretty.

>Also, are you okay with being bullied for having a stutter?
No thanks. Being bullied is something I'm used to, but it's not something that you get comfortable with.
>>
I don't have stutter, but sometimes when there's a lot of people, or I'm nervous around someone I try to say something and nothing comes out.
>>
>>34055091
Yeah, I can get that. Stuttering to me though, is a very cute thing.

That last bit was just meant for fun and not in the terrible kind of bullying but more like teasing, didn't want to be rude about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.