[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Does anyone here have a bearable job? If so, can you tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1481402811642.png (61KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481402811642.png
61KB, 500x333px
Does anyone here have a bearable job? If so, can you tell me how to get it?
>>
If you don't mind sleeping in the day you could try getting a night shift job in a shop or something. Not really any skills required. Can just listen to music and get on with your job, pay is better so you can work less hours. I recently quit mine because it was running my life though.
>>
Security guard job, it's chill as fuck
>>
>>34054551
I could only handle working night shift for about a year. It was horrible and on top of that the job while in itself wasn't bad (cleaning floors at a grocery store) it made me feel bad about myself because I wasn't working towards anything except a paycheck. As in i wasn't learning any new skills and having that job wasn't going to make me any more employable in the future.
>>
>>34054633
This have been thinking about it for the last half hour
>>
>>34054599
In my country you have to get a fucking degree in security before they hire you as security guard. It's obviously not the most hardest course in the world but it still takes like 3 years to complete. Can't even get a comfy night job without having to spend years training with retard normies
>>
>>34054633
Yea exactly the same with my job. The work was fine but I became complacent because the money was just good enough that I didn't feel a need to improve my situation. On my days off i felt id earned the right to rest so did fuck all self improvement. Plus doing those hours long term messes with you, its not healthy working nights, had to get out.
>>
no job that most robots are capable of getting is bearable. the comfy security job is a meme.
>>
File: índice.jpg (8KB, 225x225px)
índice.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34054497
Mason, if you can lift 50Kg you are on it, just carry these 10 sacs of concrete from here to there.
Don't pay a lot, but you can make some money in a few days of work, enough to buy rice and beans
>>
>>34054497

I work nights as a Paramedic (9pm-9am, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).

It's a little slower, so I'll normally only do 6-8 calls in a shift.

Pros:

I can sleep and do whatever shit I want at work if we don't have calls.

It's just me and my partner at my station, and my station is huge. So I can basically live in my introvert dreamland most of the time there.

Most of the people I interact with are drunk, drugged, tired, or unconscious. So social interaction is somewhat diminished.

Most of the people I'm interacting with want to like me, and generally treat me well, if I do the same to them.

Free food and soft drinks often.
>>
>>34055031
>paramedic

I bet you're not even a virgin
>>
>>34054849
>Mason
>carrying multiple heavy objects by hand
>buy rice and beans
What the fuck? Are you legit from the 18th century or something?
>>
>>34055228
No and yes, once i work as mason i receive 200 reais converting this to dollar is around 62.5US$ or something, per month.
discounting house rent - 120 reais
light bills - 50
water-05
gas-10
Back in the day ehe only thing left was 15 reais
>>
>>34055031
how many years of school did that job take to get though?
>>
>>34054497
I work 55 hours a week at 2 different call centers. It is hell on Earth and I think about an heroing it in the bathroom stall at least once every hour. I assume most people on this board have similar quality jobs, and the rest are unemployed (I choose to ignore all the normies that have invaded). hopefully one of the suggestions in this thread works out for you OP
>>
I'm a uber driver. I like driving.
>>
>>34056121
there are different tiers of EMTs but it can take like 6 months to 2 years.
>>
>>34056121
1 semester of 1 class equals the basic certification
>>
>>34054497
By working shitty jobs, both to give job experience and life experience.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.