[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that if you're rich and depressed, you are "artsy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: sunfunghouse.png (1MB, 1330x581px) Image search: [Google]
sunfunghouse.png
1MB, 1330x581px
Why is it that if you're rich and depressed, you are "artsy" and "deep", but if you're poor and depressed, you're the dregs of society and a waste of space?
>>
>>34052763
because society is and has always been shit, for the people on the bottom that is
>>
I'm rich and depressed and no one has ever called me "artsy" or "deep".

Those are more for if you're good looking and depressed.

If you're rich and depressed people just tell you you don't appreciate what you have.
>>
>>34052763
Money can buy happiness or at least respect
>>
>>34052844
>If you're poor and depressed people just tell you you don't appreciate what you have.
Fixed that for you

Poor people who are depressed/sad always get the "hey wul there's STARVING KIDS, in AFRICA" platitude
>>
I've found this from going to university and meeting the posh snobby types of people. Their 'problems' are put on display and given much more attention than they should.

I laughed at them for whinging like babies until I realised I was in the minority in thinking that
>>
>>34052861

So I guess it never changes.

Personally I won't be happy until I fix my face and body.
>>
>>34052763
that's not a rich person meme, it's a pretty and famous meme.
>>
>>34052879
>Personally I won't be happy until I fix my face and body.
You can fix your face with plastic surgery if you're wealthy though

as for your body, we all know exercise doesn't take money + you can afford to eat the purest most patrician organic non-GMO non-artificial chicken and veggies around
>>
>>34052763

Literally nobody at all says this

Why do cunts invent things constantly?
>>
>>34052858
Which just means rich people don't have an excuse. Like OP said, poor people are blamed for being depressed but rich people are applauded. Even though they shouldn't be depressed because they have the freedom to deal with it.
>>
>>34052763
A rich kid that's that stuff has time and money to work on their "intense" face, sit in a cafe and read crappy books, while decked in new clothes, a scarf and nice coat, all of which they look good in, because they have a bathroom full of nice lotions, colognes, masks, grooming tools haircare products, and they live off of non-GMO, fair-trade, organic, gluten-free superfood bars, from Whole Foods, and walk everywhere, because they live in a central, trendy, safe part of the city, next to all the cafes and clubs.

When Stacey sees this guy, none of that clicks. All anyone sees is, "Look at that hot guy reading Nietzsche. I best he's so talented."
>>
>>34052910

Yeah I'm planning another round of jaw surgery for the face and some hair surgery.

Body is other health problems money can't fix. Only time. Already robbed me of many years of my life. Continues to do so. Some things money can't buy.
>>
>>34052945
That doesn't even sound like a chad though. That sounds like a huge fucking beta.

Is even Chad really that feminized now
>>
>>34052945

>pure, undiluted autism in post form
>>
>>34052763
Swap out
>rich
for
>good-looking

When you're good-looking people are more likely to interpret your flaws in a positive light.
>>
>>34053012

Nobody said that was Chad though. If you're going to waste our time posting, try actually reading the threads before you start typing, retard.
>>
>>34053012

Just be tall white and handsome and you can be as depressed and introverted as you like. As OP says, it is true, if you dress well and look good, women will just call you "mysterious" or "deep" or "intense" or "dark" or whatever and still fantasize about you.
>>
>>34052945
I guaran-fucking-tee not a single Stacy knows who Nietzsche is
>>
File: 1443738359395.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443738359395.png
224KB, 500x500px
>Google Maps literally went inside the store to take pictures of this store
>>
>>34053063

>he thinks Stacy hasn't heard of an entry level, literally 16 years old and edgy tier philosopher.
>>
>>34053063
>I guaran-fucking-tee not a single Stacy knows who Nietzsche is
>implying girls haven't heard of Nitch

https://youtu.be/weOwAPP1_xM?t=28s
>>
>>34052763
Because artsy and deep people don't come from poor backgrounds.

If you're poor, depression is your natural state.
>>
>>34053120

She probably hasn't. She'd ask him if it's Harry Potter and then stare at him blankly waiting for him to ask her out.
>>
File: Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg (280KB, 1100x733px)
Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg
280KB, 1100x733px
>>34052945
>When Stacey sees this guy, none of that clicks. All anyone sees is, "Look at that hot guy reading Nietzsche. I best he's so talented."

Oh my fucking god

This is Mark Corrigan from Peep Show levels of autism.
>>
>>34053063
There's this class of twenty-something yuppie Stacies. They all hang out in Greenwhich village or the local equivalent. They're either vaguely """alternative""", or just follow shitty fashion trends, and hang around coffee shops, resale clothing stores, and other trendy places, all day. Clearly, they have rich parents in the suburbs, but they get their first taste of Bohemia, and bam! Art Chad, Johnny Depp, skinny, waifish, hot guy with a beard and glasses is waiting.

If you go outside the city loop, Chad becomes a guy with a big truck and a chinstrap beard, though.

And you're right, she doesn't. But it sounds familiar, and he looks smart, his glasses and indoor scarf say so. And that's enough for her.
>>
>>34053019
>>34053170
>Guy at the coffee shop that wears scarves indoors spotted
Alternatively,
>girl who poaches waifish grad-school guys at the cafes

Either way, what I said is absolutely true. The only place that doesn't apply is in suburban / rural areas, where Chad is still a muscly guy in a camo hat.
>>
File: 1386477962687.png (218KB, 392x371px) Image search: [Google]
1386477962687.png
218KB, 392x371px
>>34052763
>There are women sticking these in their vaginas while you are reading this
>>
>>34053216
They don't know SHIT about Nietzsche. We robots live that shit.
>>
>>34053412
What are you talking about? It's edgy entry-level philosophy for people pretending to be cool, that have never worked a day in their life. They're the intended audience.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.