[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW the FUCK did my father/grandfathers manage to get Laid why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: aKCAW5x.jpg (105KB, 796x805px) Image search: [Google]
aKCAW5x.jpg
105KB, 796x805px
HOW the FUCK did my father/grandfathers manage to get Laid why am i fucked up and they were functioning, its like i wasn't raised to be a man
>>
File: 18e.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
18e.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>34052470
>HOW the FUCK did my father/grandfathers manage to get Laid

They weren't autists
>>
>>34052470

>HOW the FUCK did my father/grandfathers manage to get Laid?

If it makes you feel better, maybe your mom and grandma were big ol' ho bags
>>
>>34052498
im pretty sure they were. originhalkslly
>>
>>34052470
Don't worry OP, family trees are like trees, they branch out. Smaller branches wither and die, you're not going to be the one who ends your bloodline.
>>
>>34052470
grandfather had almost the exact same personality as me yet was a functioning human
>>
>>34052470
>its like i wasn't raised to be a man
Ding, ding, ding! You guessed correctly!
Welcome to being raised during the feminist craze, where all men are evil and masculinity is condemned!
Oh and not to mention estrogen is literally in the tap water due to women pissing out excess estrogen while on birth control. Drink bottled water instead? Ha ha, the plastic leeches xenoestrogens into the water! You've been slowly being feminized from the start.
Men aren't men because they're not being raised by men, thanks to the exploding number of single mothers and divorce rates. Males hormones are all out of whack thanks to their diets and beer consumption.

All you can really do is try and boost your low test naturally and avoid estrogenic things as best you can.
The system is rigged against us from the start these days, our fathers and grandfathers didn't have the same problems we face today.
>>
>HOW the FUCK did my father/grandfathers manage to get Laid
Televised media hadn't matured
Women back then only had what was in front of them to judge. This lowered the bar IMMENSELY.

Women are basically naturally attractive, so this problem hasnt extended to them in the modern era.
>>
File: 1477935495250.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477935495250.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>1 grandfather was literally abandoned at 2 years old, raised by his half-sister and they ate from a trashcan; grew up to apparently be a pussy-slayer and was like 6'2" + built like a brick wall
>another grandfather was a bank president, owner of multiple large businesses, US war hero (bronze star, purple heart); also a pussy-slayer that went on to have a "secret family" on top of the one that my dad came from
>dad was a silver-tongued puss-slayer that rode motorcycles, drove fast cars, sold drugs, and fucked sluts until he was 40 and married my mom; he was like 6'1" and he had giant arms + a giant chest

>I shitpost, fap and play vidya games, am average height and average build

should I just join the military? that's pretty much one of the few things they all have in common besides being relatives to me
>>
>>34052656
Op here i was raised by a feminist . Fuck
>>
>>34052656
Fuck youre onto something here. All chads i know have strong fathers and quiet obedient mothers
>>
File: 1472146382246.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1472146382246.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>34052656
>>34052916
>tfw lost before I even began
>somehow someone will still find a way to say this is my fault
>>
>>34052656
What total bullshit. Most parents are trash. Neglect is the most pervasive form of child abuse. If people let their children perform horribly at school, languish in isolation and play video games all day, and never engage in developing and helping their child achieve a sense of competency then they are shit parents. I don't care if it's hard and takes a lot of work. Their children grow up as that excuse embodied. They become the failed product of failed parents.

I don't think people should hate their parents for this. If they can help it. They shouldn't feel pity for them either or linger on it. It's a damn shame and a horrible scenario that is getting worst. The cultural shit is exacerbating it but ultimately it's our own decisions that determine the possible outcomes.

I'm 29 and it doesn't get better. There's no destinations or twists where everything is happily ever after. This isn't as bad as it sounds. Okay I'm done ranting.
>>
>>34052956
The only thing you can do is try and reclaim your masculinity.
A late start is better than never starting at all.
I've been on a test boosting diet and it's done wonders for me so far. I'm shedding weight like crazy too, especially in my belly and manboob areas which never have gone down with prior dieting. I can only chalk it up to the testosterone, and my avoidance of estrogenic foods.
>>
>>34052470
they werent raised in millenial culture surrounded by smartphones, leftist sexual liberation and social media which desensitizes womens sexual selections so essentially they dont even have to consider guys like us since sex is so easy now and they get to fuck upwards, aka chad.

also you dont do manly things anymore like running away from predators or chasing prey everyday, and it makes your body frail and weak
>>
>>34052963
im just going blame feminist mothers. A strong feminist mother will subconsiously hate her son as a way of getting back at her father
>>
>>34053022
Do you have a link or a list you can c/p insofar as foods to eat and foods to avoid?

I know some foods like spinach/broccoli/greens are good for test production
>>
>>34053089
https://www.anabolicmen.com/foods-that-boost-testosterone-naturally/

https://www.anabolicmen.com/ways-to-correct-male-estrogen-imbalance/

https://www.anabolicmen.com/testosterone-killers/

The whole site is a pretty good resource
>>
>>34053029
>manly things
>running away
>>
>>34053291
Real men know how to choose their battles anon.

no but seriously you obviously have to run from dangerous animals and shit, its not like running is bad for you
>>
>>34052656
there are some women that actually have the audacity to say that the nose diving birthrate is due to women not having equity with men

I'm done trying to make sense of this world

I wish I was born in the fucking 30s
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.