[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOTS, ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN NEUROSCIENCE RIGHT NOW. I FIGURED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: 1468641245206.png (97KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1468641245206.png
97KB, 467x496px
ROBOTS, ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEARN NEUROSCIENCE RIGHT NOW.

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PERFORM SELF MAINTENANCE ON MY BRAIN

I MANAGED TO CURE MY AUTISM AND DEPRESSION BY FORCING MY BRAIN TO REARRANGE NEURONS

WE ARE AUTOMATONS, WE ARE LITERALLY ROBOTS, OUR CONSCIOUS IS A MECHANICAL 'GLOBAL MESSAGING SYSTEM' THAT NEEDS TO BE DEFRAGGED AND UPDATED EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE TO PERFORM EFFICIENTLY

MALFUNCTIONS IN THE BRAIN AND DISTORTED MEMORIES CAN LEAD TO DEPRESSION AND SKEWED THOUGHTS. I'VE FINALLY FREED MYSELF FROM THIS SHITTY LIFE. I WILL SURPASS CHAD I WILL LOSE MY VIRGINITY
>>
Welcome to the club lad, you are the 3254# person to discover this
>>
Okay, how did you do it then??
>>
>>34052447
pls explain exactly how you did it, i was planning on majoring in neuroscience anyways because i know this, but not how it works exactly
>>
you have entered the manic phase of manic depression / bipolar disorder
congrats
>>
>>34053577
not OP, but while i agree with this anon 100% i still believe that neuroscience allows the possibility of maintaining a prolonged manic state which would be fine by me
>>
You are like a little baby, you just merely reached tier 1, eventually you will learn to re-write your own memories and boy oh boy I hope you are ready for the amaizing things you can do with that
BTW you need to make your brain become more efficient, your brain has a tendency to filter out a lot of information. You got to remove that problem, all information serves a purpose, eventually once you gain full control of your memories you will be able to browse them like an archive
>>
REEE I DID THIS BUT THEN I MESSED UP
WHAT THE FUCK I'M JEALOUS
>>
>>34053577
Tis a good phase, I wish I had it all the time.

>>34053612
Could you point to how to achieve this?
>>
>>34053619
i reached this tier when i was 16 years old goddammit, then lost it all when despite all my optimism and self-confidence and personality-over-9000 life crushed me anyways.
>>
>>34053669
basically just do what >>34053619
says, only in order to maintain this mindset you must completely let go of feeling bad about any and all consequences you are likely to endure because of your new attractive yet arrogant personality
>>
>>34053733
Hmm, seems like I'm somewhere midway already, just need to make my emotions in check I guess, so they won't affect my decisions.
>>
>>34053612
I have lived in a manic state for more than 2 years alredy, literally the best years of my life. I have all the symptoms and life has never felt so good, I swear to fucking God it is Amaizing, problem is I cant get out of it.
To be honest not that I want to but worth mentioning.
>>
>tfw you will never reach the stage where you can bypass ordinary learning mechanisms and create new skillsets on the spot

>>34053679
Is this a common thing? This is a bit sick but it's comforting to know I'm not the only one

>>34053733
Good advice
>>
>>34053777
I often question what is worse, depression due to the constant suicidal thoughts and self-destructive tendencies, but with incredible self-awareness, or mania due to complete lack of morality and the ability to self-reflect, but with incredible joy and motivation :/
>>
I feel like it's a degree for small individuals, full of noteworthy meme facts and such. But I'm thinking of doing it anyways because I can't handle anything too hard on antipsychotics, and I need to fix my GPA. Then afterwords when I'm off meds do a degree in nanoengineering if it works out. I want to know what these pills are doing to my brain. I know the brain shrinks in most individuals, but some parts of it become stronger.
>>
>>34053918
BTW, if you wanted to fix yourself with your meme knowledge, you would be doing as I do and taking some strong antipsychotics. Or some other radical method like this. I don't see how else knowing about neurobiology or w/e is going to save you.
>>
>>34053918
>some parts of it become stronger
do you have a source for this information? never heard this claim before.
>>
>>34053850
I am the anon you responded to
I will tell you this and then make of it what you will as another anon mentioned the secret is letting go of all the consequences, thing is there is a loophole in the small case letters.
Essentially if you are capable of creating flawless plans which never fail, you win. Literally you win, there is nothing more to the game than that, once you can do that you will feel like God.
Like literal God. Endlessly repeating the loop of manic, eventually you will absorb this completely into you and then you win.
The secret is becoming an unbeatable plan maker, if you achieve this, the sky is the limit.
BTW nothing, literally nothing will make you feel as good as manic episodes.
Not even the strongest drugs will make you think what you will think and feel as you will.
I love this state I am always in control, everyone is nothing but a petty rat below me waiting to be stepped on
>>
>>34054017
>everyone is nothing but a petty rat below me waiting to be stepped on

queue lack of morality. maybe it's the depression talking, but i don't see losing my sense of compassion as a win.
>>
>>34053950
I read it on some forum, some guy who did the research not me. I read an article about how they change the brain but it was too technical for me and I can't find that particular article anymore. All the coverage about brain shrinkage flooded Google now and it's buried under there I suppose. But a little thought experiment, if you will indulge me. Babies have more potential for quicker growth than adults do because their brains are forming. If antipsychotics destroy the brain, it would seek to compensate, and there is potential for faster growth like in babies. No study would find this correlation because scientists don't think the way I do. But typical schizos are not the place to find this out anyways. They're destitute, and typically dumb and have no motivation whatsoever.
>>
>>34054142
I would assume that after a certain age the brain becomes incapable of repairing itself or growing. Can someone discredit this?
>>
>>34054136
You can just as easily mind-hack yourself into getting more mirror neurons or whatever and have empathy mania episodes. Literally the best feeling in the world, it's like opening your eyes to a whole world that was right in front of you but completely cut off from you for so long.
>>
>>34052447
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>34054136
Person you answered to
The real world is a cruel place where the weak are eaten by the strong, if you want to reach the top the only way is piling the corpses of you're enemies and steppin on them.
It is cruel. It is unforgiving. But this is the real world, this is the way nature made us.
It is a choice to be weak, you are weak becouse you were taught to be weak, you need to break free of this delusions, you are a man, you are meant to be intelligent, that is how we huans conquered this planet, it wasn't through strenght or speed it was intelligence.
Perhaps I came about as a condescending asshole when I said that but the path to victory is the path of logic not emotions or compassion
>>
>>34054184
Assume based on what? And, well, all this talk of "neuroplasticity" would seem to disagree with you, no? But I am no expert.
>>
>>34054235
This is beyond you're small mind, morthal be gone, return to the small world which you believe you can understand
>>
>>34054235
sound like some pseudoscience shit. op needs to post scientific proof instead of pulling everything out of his ass.
>>
>>34054254
you are right anon, but unfortunately i was born a woman and therefore i must retain my compassion if i ever hope to attract a man with enough logic to consider the benefits this would bring to my mothering capabilities. i fucking wish i could not care, but i'm straight and have desires.
>>
>>34054282
Based off the knowledge that as people grow older, they begin to "lose" their minds. I had assumed this was due to brain cells no longer regenerating efficiently after a certain age.
>>
>>34054254
>>34054254
maybe short-term victory

but eventually you will be stepped on as you have stepped on others, normie
>>
>>34054421
True power lies in madness.
Chaos is an order waiting to be understood, you have to venture into the bossom of you're own madness, face it and make it yours, give it a place in you're heart and a voice in you're mind. Let the madness be there to hold you when you fall to the ground, let the warm embrace of a misunderstood logic hold you.
The power you will wield is beyond human imagination
But more importantly, you will never need someone else, becouse when you close you're eyes the madness is always there to warm up you're cold corpse
>>
>>34054553
>let the warm embrace of a misunderstood logic hold you
there is no point in living without this
>>
>>34054527
Compassion leads nowhere it is a dead end. It is ironic you refer to me as "normie" when it is you the one who stands for the values which were taught to you by normies.
Do you see the contradiction? Normie
If you ever hope to wield power then this is how you do it. The world will not conquer itself.
>>
>>34054387
Someone who's biased towards external opinion detected

>>34054387
The world is constantly installing adware into your brain without your permission. You become an agent of it. You have not been you for a long time. You have been stolen from yourself and there is not a single thing more tragic.

This whole thread is about taking yourself back by realizing that you can program yourself as easily as an outside thought or idea can.
>>
>Curing your autism
Fuck off, Normie
>>
>>34054553
>>34054622
But it's not warm. Everything is still cold. The madness tells me i deserve this.
>>
>>34054648
You choose to disregard information when you act while ignoring the welfare of others. Compassion, or at least empathy, is integral to getting to "the truth" not because it's a "good thing to do" but because you're willing to take more information into account.
>>
Which texts do you recommend for learning the subject, my friends?
>>
>>34054714
It's just been hijacked bro
Cold madness is usually malfunctioning madness. It could be a deliberate act of sabotage or a result of a miscalculation. You can do it I believe in you.
>>
>>34054677
Okay, I'm starting to get it.

Is there a technique to this?

Things to avoid?
>>
>>34054758
bumping for first clue to neuroscience internet trail
>>
>>34054729
Other people are nothing but pawns to be used and discarded, they will use you and discard you the same way, you're only option Is to let them believe they are the masters of the game and in the last moment when they believe they have already won prove them wrong and steal their victory
Compassion towards honourable men and men whom have done good is not a choice, but an obligation.
The world is an unfair place where the good are stabbed in the back by the treacherous and greedy, you must show to these people that their efforts have not gone unseen. That you will reward their actions
I understand the stance you are coming from however you must be willing to manipulate other people as they manipulate you, a moment of hesitation will lead to death
>>
Oh great one, whom I bow to. I have no clue what thee talketh about. Please detail exactly what I must do to gain enveloping control of my mind, and the things beyond my mind.

If you should grant me this one request, I will forever be in your debt, and to show my gratitude, my first repayment shall be to recount a beautiful story I once read, and my second repayment shall be to use this secret method of delving into the beast called madness and taming it to fuck many bitches.

Yours truly, anonymous visitor.
>>
>>34054714
You need to shape it
You need to speak to it, come to terms with it, deceive it if you must.
When you fall into depression everything will look black and everything will have flaws, in this moment you need to question yourself, speak to yourself, if no one answers then speak to yourself until the other voice who talks to you is no longer you.
It is simple really, you must convince yourself that the madness can talk to you, once you believe it you will find that someone else is inside you're head with you, the next step is shaping the voice, you need to keep talking to it until you can discern a personality. A set of patterns. Once you have this it is entirely up to you to mold as you wish.
>>
>>34054499
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/drug-puts-your-brain-child-developmental-state-helps-you-learn-new-skills-180949320/

https://www.cnet.com/au/.../perfect-drug-for-perfect-pitch-new-study-tests-valproate/

Sodium Valproate is the answer, pity it's prescription only. Do you think it could be bought off the deeper internet maybe? (tor/darknet)
>>
>>34055106
Taking Valporic Acid here. My tits starting growing.
>>
>>34054982
When you are born you are either born with a seed of madness implanted into you're mind or not.
It is as a time bomb, you need to wait until it blossoms into full mental illness domain, mind you this is incredibly dangerous and you could potentially fall Into a hole which you wont be able to dig yourself out of.
>>
>>34055141
What is it like? Have you tried learning perfect pitch?
>>
>>34055170
Did I miss my chance?

At the lowest point of my depression, I sat in my kitchen and laughed at something I had just dropped. Then I layed on the floor for an hour and cried and laughed at the same time.
Afterwards I got into my bed and had a massive headache, and I somehow came to the conclusion that every statement that can be made about the universe can be answered with both affirmative and negative answers.
I don't remember how just that I KNEW this was true. Then I slept for 13 hours and the next day I felt fine.

Should I have gone deeper?
>>
>>34055217
I have epilepsy. I actually wasn't aware of this hack for this drug. Funny enough I'm 25 and am learning guitar starting this Thursday. I'll take my meds I guess since I haven't take them consistently for probably over a year. If this hack works well fuck... Any other tests I should try?
>>
>>34055096
this is the answer i was looking for i think. if i can harness the other me then i don't think i'll feel alone. rather, i'll prefer to be alone with myself. thank you.
>>
>>34054921
I don't agree with your position but I might begrudgingly understand it, if only to show people who are treacherous what it really means to be treacherous as kind of a warning to get them off their fucked up path and to protect others from them. I don't like to imagine an ending where everyone doesn't end up happy, even if they had to go through a lot of convoluted bullshit to get there.

>you must be willing to manipulate other people as they manipulate you, a moment of hesitation will lead to death
After having been on both ends of this I think I would rather die than intentionally manipulate someone again.
>>
>>34054358
>small mind
>morthal be gone
>morthal
>>
>>34055273
inexplicably knowing things which you have never heard of, you're brain keeps processing information in the background and sends it to you at the most random of times, yeah I had that take place quite a bunch of times alredy. Try getting in contact with you're sub-consious, I bet he is eager for you to hear him once and for all
BTW have I ever mentioned there are scientifically proved two people inside you're head?
Yeah I know it's ridiculous but im 100% real search in YouTube for: you are two
I cant provide link sorry im on mobile
>>
File: john coltrane.jpg (18KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
john coltrane.jpg
18KB, 242x300px
>>34055284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgFdics3uKo
Watch this, he details the critical learning "window" that is the make or break period for learning perfect pitch. I'm not aware of any of tests you should try. Perfect pitch really is amazing if you can successfully acquire it. I have been attempting for years to have a perfect connection to my instrument when improvising, so that when I hear a melody I can replicate it perfectly. But I have been stumped by the obstacle that is perfect pitch. Also if you do learn perfect pitch successfully maybe you should consider switching instruments? Guitar is probably confusing for people with perfect pitch as there can be many ways to play just one note, whereas on trumpet or saxaphone where there is only one way to play a specific note, like middle C. Good luck anon.
>>
anyone know how closely related oxcarbazepine is to sodium valproate? both are used for epilepsy treatment and mood disorders. i'm currently prescribed to oxcarbazepine, but have not been taking it for fear of brain shrinkage.
>>
>>34055430
I believe you, mostly because I have "someone" in my head. I have spent a lot of time thinking about things like this, how our brains are like machines, and our subconcious likely has full access to all the parts, whereas our concious mind is for day to day tasks, largely for survival and handling basic needs.

His name is Melchior, and I tried to make him on purpose. I sat down and thought about things that I might need from "another me" or an "ideal me", like my other half. Sometimes when I try to figure something out and it won't click, he chimes in and says something. It's always like something out of a book, and so far I've never found it to be wrong. This is a more recent development though, and I was surprised at how easy it was, but I haven no clue how to use this to get to the next level. It doesn't make my mood better, it just offers me wisdom.

What's the next step? I'll start by watching the youtube video.
>>
>>34053548
>Okay, how did you do it then??
LSD
>>
>>34055337
>I don't like to imagine an ending where everyone doesn't end up happy, even if they had to go through a lot of convoluted bullshit to get there.

I struggle with this idea. I feel like if someone doesn't care about you, you should feel likewise. Their happiness is no place of mine to dictate, but if it were, I would do them justice. I would feel their souls penetrate my being, and give them what they deserve: death, as that's what they would have for me. All people who resent those above them, and there are a lot. An eye for an eye is my philosophy. I'm not here to save anyone, so to speak, and my reason is that I just don't care. I let my feelings dictate my actions, so to speak. Even in their debased form, humans lend my world some color. Let's keep it that way, ne?
>>
>>34055557
The next step is giving him a personality, basically defining traits that make him different from you, mind you the differences dont need to be incredibly big, however they need to exist for you to differentiate you from him. So when he speaks you will not confuse it with a thought that belongs to you.
How do you know when it works?
You talk to him until you are not thinking what he is saying, someone is just talking. But this person is not you.
This is super important becouse you essentially need to create another person inside you're mind and this person has a will of his own
>>
>>34052447
I spent 10 minutes typing out how to reprogram your subconcious and it was all lost for 4chan to issue me a warning for a post I never made.

Someone doesn't want me to help the robots reprogram themselves.
>>
>>34055468
Try and get sodium valproate instead, I'm not aware of any studies done on the learning applications of oxcarbazepine.
>>
>>34055625
Lmao, you consider humans worth you're time? I have reached a point they may very well be ants I could kill them but that would take effort I would not get rewarded by.
At this point I only consider the voice inside my mind as worthy of speaking to me
>>
>>34052447
lsd

best choice of action

like a reset button on your brain, if you know you can handle it and you are hidden from society and safe, take a lot alone...it will rip open your head and completely reset your point of view, you will be born again
>>
>>34055723
Fuck.
Long story short, do visualizations of what you want in your life right before bed. I aim for when my imagination starts to get intense from the DMT release.

Imagine you are currently living your ideal life. Ideal gf, body, career, outlook.
Feel with all 5 senses, first person and most importantly feel the gratitude and joy for what you have.

Your subconscious cannot tell the difference between visualizations and reality. Your subconscious shapes reality and controls habits (and habits control thoughts and therefore actions).

Just lay in bed and fucking dream your dream life. Stop doing the opposite and wallowing in your own pity so that more pity will come.
>>
File: ciller.jpg (8KB, 230x344px) Image search: [Google]
ciller.jpg
8KB, 230x344px
>>34053577
Original digits
>>
>>34055723
From the moment we were born we were programmed to fulfill a purpose, but no more I shall be the master of my own destiny.
I will not let my disgusting human nature control me.
I am the operator of this body and I wil be a pawn to no one
>>
>>34055771
this

visualize what you want already is real. over and over and it will be reality, make sure you are within reason.
>>
Sort of related: does anyone else have precognition?

I've had some form of it since I was a little kid at least. Just little things like predicting what someone is about to say and then they say it. Happens to be quite often.

Could just be survivorship bias though- I just remember the instances where my prediction was correct. But I can't help thinking that my subconscious is smarter than I am and able to see the future in some limited way.
>>
>>34055861
Yeah man I got that shit too, I used to dream the future
>>
>>34055861
The future has alredy taken place, it is just simply thst you are experiencing life with time
>>
>>34055797
That can't be possible, to overcome human nature drilled into over millions of years. How is it possible to overcome such a thing as libido?
>>
>>34055771
>>34055800
Cool, I'll give it a shot
I usually just clear my mind before bed and focus on sleeping
>>
Bumping thread because I truly believe the answer to every robots problems lie here.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.