[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His country has the death penalty Americans will defend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1218ZX_0462JD.jpg (191KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1218ZX_0462JD.jpg
191KB, 900x600px
>His country has the death penalty

Americans will defend this

Why do Americans insist on this cruel and inhumane punishment ?
>>
We have a lot of barbaric savages in america who think revenge solves something.

Heartless bastards
>>
>>34051511
I mean, it's pretty good incentive not to be a degenerate criminal if you're already a bad person.
I sure don't plan on committing any death penalty worthy crimes until the 2077 mandate that all virgins over the age of 30 are to be ground into food to solve the global hunger epidemic.
>>
File: C1N0_bMUcAQujdJ.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
C1N0_bMUcAQujdJ.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>34051511
>Tfw you save 5 million tax dollars by death penalty and not life imprisonment.
>>
File: 1481708040195.png (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481708040195.png
72KB, 500x500px
>>34051511
>spending thousands of tax dollars to keep a waste of space alive for fifty years that could used to better infrastructure or the criminal justice system
Yeah no
>>
>>34051627
This, it's pretty quick for disposing of useless weight.
>>
It makes sense when the perpetrator shows no capacity for remorse, reformation, etc.
>>
>>34051652
>spending $$$ to enforce meaningless laws

No one in the 21st century should go to prison for taking drugs.
>>
>>34051662
>>34051652

Don't people sit on death row for like 30 years
>>
>>34051652
>>34051627

>he doesn't know that the death penalty costs more than life in prison
>he doesn't consider that people have been executed who have been shown to be innocent is a problem
>he thinks revenge is the same thing as justice
>>
It's messy and hard to defend. It's part of our legal system though, and justice isn't really supposed to be about punishment. If they can't be fixed then its the only way to solve the problem of antisocial people. What other choice is there?

It should be by a painless gas like nitrogen, and they should be allowed to go under on a date of their choosing before sentencing once they tire of the appeals. Beyond that I begrudgingly accept the use of the death penalty for certain crimes.
>>
>>34051511
Fuck your shit, you fucking stupid liberal fuck. Some people deserve to die for their actions. Fuck off if you disagree. You are wrong

I actually mad
>>
Just line the filth up and do firing squad executions right after the guilty verdict is read it's cheap, effective, and the convicted get to die like the savage beasts that they are.
>>
>>34051900
Honestly firing squad seems like it would be the best way to go if you had to be executed. Quick and painless plus you look like a bad-ass rather than being strapped to a gurney and injected like a pussy
>>
>>34051627
So you care about humanity for those who UNJUSTLY take life? I wish we could torture them publicly before lynching in town square honestly.
But you faggots keep crying and whining about it, grow a pair you pussies. It's like you want these types of people running around your community. Fucken cucked out sheeple in here man.
>>
I fail to see how the death penalty is cruel.

If I was to serve a life sentence, I'd much rather opt for a death sentence than be forced to live in the most demeaning way for the rest of my life. Sod being locked up, being told where and where you piss, forced to adhere to a schedule etc.
>>
>>34051511
The death penalty is the most robot punishment.
>>
The same reason we don't let literal millions of barbaric, murderous, extremists into our countries under the guise of "refugees"

We aren't idiots
>>
>kill a bunch of people, taking away their basic right to live
>it's a bad thing to lose your right to live in return
?????
You don't get death sentence for one murder you know, it has to be pretty a pretty severe crime to get the sentence.
I also support abortion :^)
>>
>>34051998
I think you responded to the wrong person.
>>
File: 145437027848.png (224KB, 575x540px) Image search: [Google]
145437027848.png
224KB, 575x540px
>>34052013
>I fail to see how the death penalty is cruel.
>>
>>34051511
Why do you justify allowing murderers to live so they can potentially kill more innocents? Are you a sociopath? The death penalty has never been about revenge. It is about protecting society from sociopaths like you.
>>
>the government can commit murder but citizens cant
Thats how retarded you people sounds
>>
>>34051652
>giving criminals the sweet release of death
No thanks
>>
>>34051511
>OP would rather live for 50 plus years in a tiny cell than...
>die a painless death of nice relaxing barbituates

I wish Britain brought back the death penalty. That way I could commit a capital crime without the fear of a life behind bars and the relief that I'll have freedom instead.

Fucking retards
>>
>>34051511
Americans are retarded savages
I hate it here
>>
>>34051678
What does that have to do with dp?
>>
>>34052504
Neither can commit murder. But proportional retribution for murder is death
t. ancap
>>
>>34051652
>Anon implying that he himself is not a waste of space.
I know that you're dreaming of easy, NEET bux. Don't act like you're a productive member of society.
>>
>>34051622
You're an idiot.
The death penalty is intended to be a deterrent. Ironically, the people who would commit crimes that deserve the death penalty are the kinds of nutjobs who have no sense of self-preservation.
Let's be honest, the only way to punish criminals is torture.
>>
>>34051841
>Falling for the "revenge is justice" meme
Why do you give in to the the primordial rage instincts that acted as a substitute for the lack of a justice system in the days of the spear monkeys, anon? I hope you get framed for a crime and then injected with a death needle longer than your meager penis.
>>
>>34053187
Actually applied to many retail jobs last week with a new resume template I borrowed from a friend. I am looking to find part time work as I finish University so I can begin to pay off my student loans. Hopefully I hear back soon.
>>
>>34051686
Yes, needs to be streamlined. I think criminals found guilty should be dragged out of the courthouse and shot, maybe given to the mob for lynching depending on the severity of the crime.
>>
>>34051511
Brutus is the best mascot debate me
>>
>>34051678
yes they should
drugs are illegal
prison is for people who engage in illegal activity
if you don't want to go to prison, don't do drugs

>>34051719
>>34051686
That's just because people are retarded and constantly appeal and reappear death sentences. I don't know why they get that luxury. Like others have said before the execution should come as soon as possible after the initial guilty verdict. If you couldn't defend yourself at the first trial that's not going to change much later
>>
>>34053382
>I hope you get framed for a crime and then injected with a death needle longer than your meager penis
I hope so too
>>
The last person we actually wanted to do it to was the Boston bomber and he escaped it, technically.
>>
>>34051511
>wanting to spend the rest of your life in an American prison
I think there should be more options than lethal injection desu. I never got what the big deal about hanging, firing squad, hypoxia, or even the electric chair are. Those are better fates than getting injected with random chemicals.
>>
>>34054967

prison is very expensive and does not fix the problem of drug use, if anything drug addicts should be put in to recovery programs rather than prison
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.