[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd feel a lot safer if all bars implemented this. There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484092242930.jpg (65KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1484092242930.jpg
65KB, 640x654px
I'd feel a lot safer if all bars implemented this. There's too many creeps out there....
>>
What if I actually want an angel shot?
>>
Eww yeah this one creep tried to ask me if I wanted to meet again so I got an angel shot with lime.
>>
File: 1469130280957.jpg (119KB, 655x578px) Image search: [Google]
1469130280957.jpg
119KB, 655x578px
>>34051427
Enabling all kind of bullshit really.
>We'll call the police
Oh yeah because that's just what we need more of, liberal cucks wasting time of the law enforcement.
I ree internally at this thread.
>>
This sort of thing is why I am and have always been afraid of women
>>
>Give women everything
>Give them all the rights they want
>Subsidize their healthcare
>Still pay for date
>Dinners, drinks, everything
>Buy them clothes
>Jewelry
>Fix their shit
>Always be there for them emotionally
>But women are still the victims! Gotta be careful of those evil men!

Victimization politics are fucking cancer. Tell somebody they're a victim because of their identity and they'll never stop blaming any problems on that.
>>
>>34051427

>Did you think you were meeting a Chad from the internet, only to find out he is an average or lower-tier guy that you hate at your very core because you think you deserve Chad and only Chad? Then we'll help you get him arrested if we can.

That's what that whole thing says.
>>
>>34051427
omg I was on this date with this guy who said he was 6'2'' but he turned out to be only 5'7''. I was like ew and I asked for an angel shot with lime and told them he tried to rape me.
>>
>>34051427
Why are roasties so pathetic?

All they have to do is sit through the date if the guy is boring (like any polite guy would if the girl was boring), or if the guy is being creepy they could walk off and if the guy dared following her she'd have people protecting her in seconds.
>>
>>34051459
you can't have ice or lime with it
you're also probably a guy so they wouldn't bother and actually give you the shot as requested, on the pretext that if you complain about it your date will find out
>>
>>34051565
Are angel shots actually a real drink? I don't even know lol
>>
>be a guy
>date grill
>profile shows qt3.14, actually a landwhale
>order an angel shot
>bartender laughs at you
>he shames you in front of everyone
>buys her drink on my tab
>calls an uber
>bans me and my next of kin from the bar

goddamnit.
>>
Why go to a bar by yourself to meet a stranger? Why not meet during the day? If you must go to a bar why not have a friend near you in case anything bad happens?
>>
>>34051590
they can name their mix of 98% coke 2% gin whatever the heck they want
>>
>with lime

that would mean a lot of police officers would be needed. i feel like that it would be a little offensive to do that.
>>
>>34051427
>you can literally have the cops called on you for the crime of not being Chad

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>34051427

Doesnt bother/affect me. I dont like women, and wont date them, so I dont have to deal with this nonsense.
>>
Not seeing the problem
>>
File: 1454213591125.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454213591125.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>34051427
What the fuck i am i reading?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.