[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all I want is to be powerful and dominant >tfw normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2446.jpg (589KB, 1279x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.jpg
589KB, 1279x1920px
>tfw all I want is to be powerful and dominant
>tfw normies definition of a powerful man is someone who is socially skilled, popular and gets laid often
>those are generally the most respected males
>tfw I could kill anyone if I wanted to
>tfw vastly more intelligent than others
>tfw put me in any survival scenario and I will come on top
>tfw in this world and with this world's rules nobody will accept my superiority
>tfw my greatest weakness, getting people to like you, is the most valued and powerful thing in our society
I just want everyone to die. I can do the best when I'm alone. I'm not a team player. And I'm forced to accept that this world only values the one thing I'm the least capable of. I swear I wish everyone around me would die a slow painful death. My worth shouldn't be determined by the opinion of worthless pieces of meat called people who decided getting laid a lot makes you the alpha male.
>>
>>34051373
Then why don't you go ahead and fuck off, lone wolf?

Do you need the validation of betas or something?
>>
So if you want to be dominant, why do you let the normies call the shots? Like who are they to decide who is dominant?
>>
>>34051373
i cant find a picture with enough fedoras to reply to OP with
>>
>>34051373

Then go live in the woods and fuck squirrels.

You'll be happier because there's no people around and we'll be happier because we won't have to read your horse shit whining anymore.
>>
>>34051418
>>34051444
>>34051477
>>34051491
these

get lost OP, shoo shoo
>>
If you're so intelligent and resourceful why can't you get anyone to like you? Could it be that you aren't actually that intelligent?
>>
>>34051373
why not just become an MMA fighter then? You get to be dominant the old fashioned way.
>>
>>34051444
That's how this world works. The majority decide what goes and if one person disagrees, the world doesn't change. If we lived in a fair world, some people's opinions who are vastly superior would be more valuable than the opinions of ten thousands mediocre human monkeys who disagree. But no we decided to give everyone equal voting power, because most people are shit and they know they would have no voice in this better world, with this better system. People grow up in this flawed democratic society and then actually believe their ignorance is just as worthy of being heard as someone who is actually knowledgable. It's all flawed. The weak and impure call the shots because they are the majority.
>>
>>34051557
Typical brainlet. People this stupid should not even be considered human.
>>
You're obviously not very intelligent if you don't understand how social currency works.

In a society the most important thing is how many friends you have. A single person, even if they're strong individually, is weak compared to a group. That's why political leaders are the world's most powerful people, they won the popularity contest which means they have the support of the nation.

Mike Tyson could beat the shit out of Donald Trump if they were left alone in a room, but they're NOT alone. That's the point. A few dozen secret service agents to back up Mr. President and it's a different story.
>>
>>34051491
If I hate people, moving to the woods obviously won't make you disappear. Most people need to die. That's the only acceptable solution. Monkeys like you need to be euthanized.
>>
lol what a retard haha
>>
>>34051782
So many logical flaws. I clearly understand how "social currency" works since I pointed out how society works. I said things aren't right the way they are. One individual can kill many people if he's smart enough anyway. You really just said a lot of dumb things, projected them onto me and pretended those are my opinions.
>>
>>34051525
We both know you are the one who fucks off.
>>
>>34051373
intelligence doesn't mean anything

can you protect your girlfriend? you can't even kill a fly. try lifting a textbook for once
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>34051373

I don't know what OP looks like or what his deal is but my money is on pic related.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'll catch up on what other hilarious nonsense he has to say tomorrow.
>>
>bawwww why doesn't the world change to suit ME?
>bawwwwwwww why is it that nobody likes me and my narcissism bawwwww
>BAAWWWWWW WHY AM I ALONE BAWWWWWW

Maybe if you're weren't such an insufferable little shit you'd have friends OP.
>>
>>34052093
Brainlets. Why was I born in a world full of idiots? I'm pissed off and this thread is all you know of me and now you think I'm like this in general? I'm such a good and helpful person, I am a saint. Clearly something broke the camels back for me to turn this way, because if I was this bad of a person I wouldn't even be sitting here complaining because I could accept it's all my fault. This world and most people in it are rotten.
>>
>>34052199

>I'm a saint
>I'm this bad of a person

Only a paragraph and you've already contradicted yourself.

You're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>34052312
Bad reading comprehension. Completely retarded.
>>
>>34052401

I want you to read all the posts you've made in this thread and contemplate why you're alone.

If you're the same anon I think you are I posted the exact same thing in your last thread. Seriously, take a long gander at your posts. If you're as smart as you believe you are it won't be hard to tell why people don't like you.
>>
>>34052487
Yes, it's probably because of a side of me I only show on 4chan. Do us both a favor and stop trying to attack me on an intellectual level, because you are just not up to that.
>>
File: 1484090736390.png (87KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484090736390.png
87KB, 768x1024px
You want all this shit but you complain on 4chan instead of becoming what you want

Pic related: you
>>
>>34052588

I'm not attacking you on any level, just stating facts. If you were truly a good person you'd do good things regardless and not be upset about how people react to it.
>>
>>34052588
So dominant and cool, why can't you be like this with women?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.