[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you didn't get to prove yourself worthy of being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 2QhsPgq.png (840KB, 1080x1055px) Image search: [Google]
2QhsPgq.png
840KB, 1080x1055px
>tfw you didn't get to prove yourself worthy of being a man by going to war
Just fuck my life up.
>>
..You're welcome to join a war any time you want. There are several to choose from.
>>
>>34051151
>hurr hurr just go to any random shithole where you don't know anybody, don't speak the language, don't even know the full details of the conflict, don't even have the training or equipment to fight dur durr
>>
File: IMG_0839.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Give me your address and I'll have you fighting a war in 24 hours. Hope you like balloon rides
>>
>>34051275
>Implying that's different to any other conflict Western troops have been involved in
>>
File: 1480728803678.png (284KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480728803678.png
284KB, 763x757px
>>34051151
Those wars are stupid

World War or bust
>>
>>34051339
Honestly the idea of being a merc is quite appealing. Why couldn't MSF be a reality?
>>
>>34050510
People who think engaging other people in gun fights as "manly" disgust me.

You wretched filth. You have no idea what's it's like to see innocent people getting killed. Kids with their guts hanging out of them as they run up to you, holding you hand crying and shrieking, screaming "where's mommy" over and over in their language.

Fuck you. You want to be a man? Stop playing your stupid video games and make something of yourself.
>>
Not OP but can anyone whos not some sort of anti-war faggot and has at least minimal experience on the issue give me advice as to how to become an effective combatant? I am just about to turn 20 and finish University and I am willing to do whatever it takes to be the best I can be in any military unit, I don't have any health/mental problems that would stop me from enlisting and this is the only thing I've wanted to do as far as I can remember, everything else I do I feel extremely unhappy in. please do not try and recruit me into ISIS.
Yes, I am aware of how autistic I sound
>>
File: 1010'.png (15KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
1010'.png
15KB, 169x200px
>>34050510
Don't worry anon, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our corps.
>>
>>34051502
Just shoot the dirty looking ones son, aim for the head we dont want prisoners
>>
>>34051502
Don't do it, kid. Just trust me.
>>
>go to war
>die

Hey, at least you died a """man""".
>>
>>34051539
O-ok sir.

>>34051541
Well what the fuck else am I supposed to do, every other activity, job, hobby whatever I have tried has just made me even more unhappy, the only thing stopping me from killing myself is the idea that one day I might be etched into a wall somewhere for dying for my country.
>>
>>34051578
>painting death as a bad thing
>on r9k of all places
>>
>>34051597
You'll have much more reason to want to off yourself after your ordeal if you decide to go through with it.

Just talk to your parents, god if you believe in that shit, or any kind of soul searching if you really feel low in life, but trust me, for the love of god trust me, combat is the very last thing that will help you.

Don't hop from fire to lava, kid.
>>
>>34051367
Too bad, you were born too late for a world war and if it somehow does happen you'll either be vaporized, die from radiation poisoning, or get gang raped by Tyrone's roving band before you can sign up for whatever remains
>>
>>34051683
No parents, tried religion, no money for soul searching (if you meant travelling to china and meditating or some gay shit like that) I feel as if I have absolutely no purpose in life and have literally zero interest in anything but joining the military, I'm not trying to be a dick here and do a "No but this is why my idea is better" kind of thing but it is genuinely the only thing I have had any desire to pursue for more than a few months.
I hate University
I hate the degree I'm doing
I hate the people I have surrounded myself with, I do not feel a genuine connection to any of them
I hate just sitting around and doing nothing other than essays and work I have no enjoyment for whatsoever while I put myself in debt
I hate every job I have done prior to going to University

Please, if you have any other answer I would love to hear it, no sarcasm intended I crave purpose in my life and just want to do something I might enjoy or dare I say it be good at which so far has been absolutely fucking nothing.

I appreciate your standpoint and get the whole war is hell thing but the mental and physical damage I might receive is a small sacrifice for doing something I actually want to do in my life for once.

tl;dr if you don't have any actual advice get off my board reee
>>
You prove yourself worthy of being a man by being married, work, and have kids.

The armies are not challenging to get into. It's like schools, where you let someone discipline you, instead of you disciplining yourself.
>>
File: 1481046150509.jpg (39KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1481046150509.jpg
39KB, 482x427px
>>34051339
>tfw no robot mother base to join
>>
>>34050510
I joined the army pretty much on a whim. Going to boot camp soon. I'll let you know what zog wars are like some time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.