[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to female friends house >want to show her Kingdom of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-01-08-23-23-09--896939322.jpg (9KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-08-23-23-09--896939322.jpg
9KB, 184x274px
>go to female friends house
>want to show her Kingdom of Heaven
>favorite movie
>movie starts
>she gets up after 5 minutes and starts making food
>yourmissingthegoodparts.vlc
>finally sits back down
>she starts running her fucking mouth
>please be quiet and watch the motion picture
>she starts laughing and making fun of the movie
>starts hitting me with pillows and giggling
>"I'll take your jaw off, cunt" I say
>she thinks I'm joking
>keeps hitting me with pillows during the scene at Kerak
>this is an important scene
>I just want to watch the movie
>"do you want a massage?"
>no I just want to watch the movie
>she doesn't appreciate the details
>keeps asking who everyone is
>fucking pay attention and you might know bitch
>she says she's going to bed and looks me in the eyes and smiles
>"so are you gonna sleep on the couch or...."
>tell her I want to finish the movie
>she goes to bed
>I finish the movie
>fall asleep on her couch

The text she sent me the next morning in the comments....
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109-175453.jpg (373KB, 1114x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109-175453.jpg
373KB, 1114x1067px
>>34049871

>you didn't even finish the movie tho
>>
Women don't appreciate anything. It's literally my favorite movie and she laughed at it.
>>
I thought she would be blown away but every single detail was wasted on her.
>>
What a cunt. I bet she only likes being pounded by antique farm equipment.
>>
>>34049944
It's probably cause you're fat short and ugly. Movies are esoteric Black Jew Magic anyway.
>>
>>34050014
B-but I understand and appreciate all the details of the film
>>
kingdom of heaven is a shit fucking movie though
>>
>>34050053
You understand the death of White Wafus the superior Waifu you understand nothing. Good luck letting Yarmulke Tyrone fucking your future.
>>
>>34050074
I bet you haven't seen the directors cut. That's why.
>>
>>34050074

Fuck u. Ur a conformist. This movie is the shit. Even Jew critics are coming around and praising the Director's Cut.

"Nothing... EVERYTHING!"
>>
>>34050096
I did and it was fucking trash
>>
>>34049871
Shes probably saying that because she thinks you dont like her and feels like she was obviously flirting so now she wants you not to blab about it
>>
If you didn't know Edward Norton played the King of Jerusalem ur a fucking pleb
>>
I don't think, that when you go to a female "friends" house, you're supposed to pay attention to the movie.
>>
>3DPD
>Any year

When will you learn?
>>
>>34049871
>>34049899
>Bait

No one is this beta

Also, this >>34050074
>>
>>34049899
>I like you as my friend. Let's not ruin a good thing.
At least she isn't saying this after you have regurgitated your feelings to her via text message.
At least she isn't posting those words under a photo of the two of you on Facebook for all her normie friends to see.
Could've been worse.
>>
If you didn't know Dr Bashir was in Kingdom of Heaven ur a fuckin pleb
>>
Directors cut is an amazing film
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.