[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >finishing up HS >depressed >mentally and physically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483007067612.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483007067612.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>18
>finishing up HS
>depressed
>mentally and physically tired all the time
>quiet person
>stopped talking to mom as much
>eating dinner
>brother trying to talk to me
>"Wanna go to church with me tomorrow?"
>he's hardcore christian
>"n-nah i'm fine thanks for the offer"
>mom interrupts
>"He doesn't care. He doesn't care about you, me, or the family."

I love my family, but my mom always makes my problems into her's, and it makes me feel worse than I already do. What do?
>>
>"He doesn't care. He doesn't care about you, me, or the family."
your mom sounds like bit of a cunt.
>>
>>34049620
I love her, but she's an asshole. She took my doorknob off.
>>
>>34049667
>She took my doorknob off.

time to get a job and move out.
>>
>>34049806
I've been planning on doing it, but I don't have the money to. I work at McDonalds and I'm in a poor financial state.
>>
>>34049579
Same exact problems here, except I'm slowly sinking into a void.
>>
>>34049831
you dont have to move into a place and pay for it all on your own. Find a collective.

Has your mom always been like this? Are you the youngest child in the family? Divorced parents? Is your mom religeous?
>>
>>34049917
>Has your mom always been like this?
for the most part, yes
>Are you the youngest child in the family?
yes
>Divorced parents?
My father died 7 years ago, and my step-dad's been around for 5 years.
>Is your mom religous?
yes, but not as hardcore as my brother
>>
>>34049984
well, as it seem she wont stop this behaviour, I would seriously consider to start saving up to move out. Ask your boss for more shifts, maybe tell him/her about your situation (if you trust your boss) maybe he/she will sympathise.

Sell shit you dont need. Old games, old consoles etc and save up some money, put some of it away for a rainy day. Do not let your mother in on the situation or she might start guilting you into paying her rent and shit, making it even harder for you to get out of the situation.

Does your brother have his own place or does he live with your mom as well? If he has his own place, maybe ask him if you cant rent a room.
>>
>>34050338
I'll think about that. Thanks for the advice, I'll talk to my boss.

I have a couple old things I could sell. She owns the house, so I don't need to worry about that. I'm going to keep it a secret from her though.

He's 19, about to move out for college. He's going out-of-state, so it's not an option. I'm going to look into collectives, though
>>
>>34049579
Join the army bro!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.