[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /klinefelter/ here >tfw strange lanklet >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: klinefelter.jpg (54KB, 550x333px) Image search: [Google]
klinefelter.jpg
54KB, 550x333px
Who else /klinefelter/ here

>tfw strange lanklet
>tfw lumbar lordosis and low muscle tone
>tfw minor learning difficulties
>tfw anxiety and depression
>tfw hourglass figure
>tfw most weight gained goes to ass
>>
>>34048163
>>34048163
i had the problem anon, im a 6'1 guy. it took me a while to fix my body, i had to be put on a diet and regularly exercise, if you can make your chest big enough it wont look strange.
>>
>>34048163

What kind of learning difficulties?
>>
>>34048211
did you just bulk?
I've been doing streches recently to correct the back curve, considering physical therapy though.
>>
>>34048263
yep i bulked, made sure to do it during the winter months over 3 years? and cut for the summer months.

took bulking protein powder for a while, but it didn't have much effect. stretches are good, but working on the back would sort you out alot.

training lats specifically helped out, even if you might struggle with dead lifts early on. when i trained my back, all my pains went away and my posture was fixed.
>>
>>34048259
Dyspraxia. Got diagnosed when I was 4 so I've had years to learn coping strategies.
>>
>>34048332

- i trained lats first, and practiced my form for deadlifts (didnt want to fuck up and slip a disk)

-then got into deadlifts later on when i was ready
>>
>>34048332
Awesome, always good to hear a success story. I'll definitely hit the gym + diet asap. Will be pretty lame starting with low weights but gotta start somewhere
>>
>>34048163
I'm worried that I may have Klinefelters. Though, I'm short and my legs are rather short. I also can't tell if my balls are that small.

Did your parents hide it from you? Did you take any meds or hormones?
>>
How do I find out if I have that shit?
>>
File: 1362601048519.jpg (37KB, 313x343px) Image search: [Google]
1362601048519.jpg
37KB, 313x343px
>Have all the symptoms down to freakish hips
>5'10

>>34048561

If you aren't shocked at how much this explain it all when reading the symptoms then you don't have it Gay lord.
>>
>>34048335

How does it manifest and how bad it is(or did & was)? I've thought if I have it. I already know what dyspraxia is, I just want to hear someone's personal experience to compare with.
>>
>>34048163
I'm 6'4 with a body close to that. I gain muscle somewhat easily though so I assume my bone structure just sucks
>>
>>34048561
All I remember is getting my blood taken, must be chromosome testing or some shit
>>
>>34048602
Most everyday activities were a problem for me, so it became apparant fairly early in my life. For example I'd randomly stumble and lose balance so at physical therapy I'd do balance exercises.
I also remember having a lot of problems in school. For example not being able to write without using a special pen, or cut paper with special scissors.

I also was non verbal until I was 3 years old, only making various sounding noises.
As I got older things I had difficulty with just seemed to click in place, but much later than the average child.

Nowadays I'm fully independent, my most recent problem being that it took me a lot longer to learn driving than normal.
>>
>>34048878
How big are your testicles? And can you truly not have kids?
>>
>>34048878

Well, my problems aren't nearly as bad. I just have some sensory issues and suck at sports and practical household tasks.
>>
File: slide_11.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_11.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>34048946
My wang is like pic related, however about double the size of that- goes to just under 6" erect thankfully. Feminine pubic hair growth too.

Actually, I'm kind of an outlier because I'm not infertile despite the majority of Klinefelter suffers being infertile.
I also remember my doctor saying it's quite rare to be diagnosed early in life.
>>
>>34049136
That's interesting. I was asking since I exhibit a lot of the symptoms of Klinefelter, including small testes and a small penis. My mom had an amniocentesis, and my parents claim that they don't have the results anymore, and they always get anxious when I ask about it. I never took any meds, so maybe I don't have it, but I've got it all. Gyno, longish legs, peanut sized testicles, very wide hips, the whole works. The only thing I'm not too sure of are the learning disabilities.
>>
Does it almost completely rule this out if your willy is a normal size? A small willy and infertility are the only side-effects that would really bother me, and my willy isn't small.
>>
>>34049535
See
>>34049136
He has close to a 6 inch dick
>>
I have all the symptoms except the small dick. maybe it's just shit genetics.
>>
>>34049535
I don't know the %'s but I'm pretty sure its a common tell tale sign. Only way to know for sure is to have a blood sample taken.

If your doctor hasn't noticed by now its not very likely you have it as it's symptoms are most noticeable in adolescence
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.