[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just remember, as pathetic as you guys may be for giving 'fembots'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: slut.jpg (124KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
124KB, 768x1024px
Just remember, as pathetic as you guys may be for giving 'fembots' all the attention you do, /pol/ is worse. Women, especially minority women, attention whore on there all the time to get attention from the 'alpha' white boys that ignore them in real life, and the faggots on /pol/ give them that attention.

Why is /pol/ even more pathetic and cucked than /r9k/?
>>
>>34047993
she's super-cute though, I don't mind at all
>>
>>34048082

But don't you realize that you are just giving some random autistic slut undeserved attention? She only wants Chad, all those women go on /pol/ and /r9k/ and the internet in general to get the validation Chad never gave them. And men give them what they want every single time, it's so pathetic.
>>
most people who post on /pol/ also post on /r9k/.

I usually reserve my sadness for /r9k/ and my anger for /pol/. I feel it's a pretty healthy dynamic.
>>
>>34047993

I go on /pol/ all the time and have been going there since it was created and there has only been 3 confirmed female posters and less than 5 attention whores that take pics of themselves.

You're wrong. And /pol/ is basically /r9k/ when it comes to women, minus the women worship.
>>
>>34047993
>'alpha'

kek, noone on /pol/ is alpha
>>
I don't see women posting on /pol/ hardly at all. This is the board for attention whores and they know it.
>>
>>34049084

Actually, no, I'm not wrong. There are women that go there frequently to attention whore as "DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER GIRLS XD". I've seen it in the over 3 years I've used /pol/. I took the OP picture from a woman worship thread that was up earlier. They do post pictures. Not all of them, but enough to cause problems.

>>34049125

They certainly think they are alpha, as pathetic as that sounds. The only ones who think /pol/ is actually alpha are /pol/ themselves.
>>
>>34047993
Wrong. This never happens on /pol/. Well maybe on 4chan's /pol/, but it's not real /pol/ so nobody cares.
>>
>>34049262

>8/pol/ poster detected

You guys are fucking nuts. How do you feel about destroying TRS? They should have known better than to fuck with you guys.
>>
>>34049391
What's wrong with TRS? Also no, I don't post, only read. Both 8/pol/ and TRS are fine for my taste.
>>
>>34049488

TRS tried to reach out to 8/pol/, 8/pol/ thought it was a jewish conspiracy, 8/pol/ doxxed the TRS admin team and now it may be shut down for good.
>>
>>34049671
Classic 8/pol/. I love that place.
>>
File: druggirl1.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
druggirl1.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
her pupils are fucking huge, is she on acid?
>>
File: 1483143633602.png (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483143633602.png
302KB, 960x960px
THIS right here is why we say whites can't be robots.

Nonblack nonwhites don't have white women clamoring for their attention going "hay guize im white pls worship me". MOREOVER, nonblack nonwhites can't even date/marry/fuck women of THEIR OWN RACE because they're all obsessed with whites and hate their own men.

>tl;dr: prima facie evidence that whites can't be bots
>>
>>34049837

But it's all degenerate race-mixing garbage. Women, minority women too, feel entitled to white alpha Chad attention and they feel oppressed when they don't get it, so they then go online and attention whore and insult who they see as lesser males. They also insult lesser males in real life if the opportunity arises for them.

Your entire premise is based on a degenerate fantasy.
>>
>>34049919
>Your entire premise is based on a degenerate fantasy.
Not really, it's based on objective statistics and facts

White dudes are cleaning up with nonwhitenonblack women (asians, latinas, middle easterners, indians), while men of those races aren't even able to find a woman of their own race to settle down with/date/marry/etc.

I live in a majority hispanic county and most of the hispanic dudes are single and alone whereas all the hispanic women are sharing a series of Chads (or Brads, the beta version of Chad)
>>
>>34049986

>objective statistics and facts

Where are these? You have not given any.

The entire thing is degenerate. I do not advocate race-mixing. White guys being with non-white women is just as bad as white women being with non-white guys. I am not a hypocrite on this issue like /pol/ is.

The (((sexual revolution))) enabled the top men to get it all while the lower men get scraps or nothing. Chads are degenerate gay little fags that are ruining their own race by being 'edgy' with minority women. I called what you said a fantasy because of what I said in my first little paragraph. It's all based on female entitlement and little effeminate fags trying to be cool and edgy, just look at the 'BLEACHED' meme for more proof of that. They whine that white birth rates are down yet all they do is worship minority women.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.