[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first and last gf leaves me after 2 years. >Graphic Arts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: draft44830784.jpg (146KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
draft44830784.jpg
146KB, 640x1920px
My first and last gf leaves me after 2 years.
>Graphic Arts major in uni
>Find a qt art girl in my studio.
>Flirt a bit, get her Kik.
>Pic Related happens
>Make a collab of it
>Post it to /r9k/ minutes later our convo ends.

What is wrong with me?
Why is every qt girl I flirt is either taken or a dyke?

Also AMA
>>
File: 1452491042126.jpg (149KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452491042126.jpg
149KB, 900x900px
>gf
fucking kill yourself, disgusting normie scum
>>
why didn't you just chad it and fuck her anyway?
>>
>>34047832
she wasn't your gf muppet, you weren't dating.
>>
>>34047832
Dude she's shitting on her bf

That's where you step in and prove that you're better

Don't feel sorry for some faggot beta cuck whose gf doesn't respect him, fucking steal her away from him. DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>34047832
If you can't suss out that she's a dyke, she wont tell you.
Dykes like being thought of as just one of the brahs, dude.
>>
File: beary_queen.png (29KB, 395x542px) Image search: [Google]
beary_queen.png
29KB, 395x542px
>>34047832
Fuck this thot and make her feel bad about it
>>
Wait, breaking up with you gf and this convo are two different things, right? Either way, you're a faggot.
>>
>>34048410
everyone on this board is a beta faggot cuck, including you. you little sissy
>>
>>34048496
I just wanna be alpa ;_;
>>
>>34048638
NO! your job is to bend over and take it. thats all you are, a high quality anal fleshlight.
>>
>>34048399
You absolute retard, this is another girl.
>>
>>34048734
>Tfw sub
>Tfw gay friends are also subs
>Tfw still in the closet at 19 years of age
I'm gonna kill myself any day now
>>
>>34048756
THE OP DIDNT MENTION IT YOU FUCKING TWAT

>>34048791
you'll find your guy soon anon :)
>>
>>34047832
so im the only one seeing what's effectively her wishing to cheat on her BF with OP? id never do it but this just makes me lose faith in women even more. who the fuck speaks so poorly of her bf?
>>
>>34049069
That's what I thought she was implying

Who the fuck shits on their bf to another dude unless she's trying to cheat on him?
>>
>>34047832
she just wanted an orbiter. dodged a bullet anon
>>
>>34047832

I see a potential scenario:

>"lol r9k browsing anon! my bf is such a pussy! Wouldn't you like to flirt with me?"
>flirt with her, think you're getting somewhere
>"Hey baby, look at this creepy dude trying to get in my pants"
>her bf is actually a 6'4 300lb Chad and she's just setting you up to get your face smashed in
>Chad wrecks you the next day
>>
>>34048791
Whatever you do, when you experiment make sure it's with someone that kinda cares about you. Not some faceless stranger you won't remember. Pls don't make my mistakes.
>>
>>34049463
There are certainly women evil enough to do that
>>
>>34047832
You fucking retard.
Any decent looking female will have males SWARMING over her.
It's either an ex, a bf, an orbiter, a fuckbuddy, a one night stand, or whatever.

If you are waiting for your perfect girl who exists in a sexual vacuum you are gonna wait a long time.

+ she kind of implied that she is bored with her current boyfriend. What the fuck.

Dont worry though, brave samurai, there will be plenty others to dick her instead of you.

Fucking retard.
>>
she sounds like a bitch to bad talk her boyfriend and call him a "disappointment"

no skin off your teeth OP.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.