[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you die >disappear forever >no more consciousness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: space-pepe-2418932.png (401KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
space-pepe-2418932.png
401KB, 500x457px
>tfw you die
>disappear forever
>no more consciousness
>you will never eat delicious food, sleep, take a shit, fap, play video games...anymore
>your family members will come to your funeral and will be annoyed by the fact that they have to waste their time for you and pretend to be sad

Afterlife doesn't exist and there's no reincarnation, How can there be such things when the world is so random, pointless and cruel?
Nothing makes sense in this world, the truth is out there and it's probably better that we don't know it. We live our lives with lies, acting like we can change things but in reality your path is just a straight line.
>>
>>34047760
That sounds nice. Why would anyone want to exist forever?
>>
>>34047997
and how is non existence a good thing? You can't experience nor good things neither bad things, sounds scary as fuck to me.
>>
>>34048016
good thing you wouldn't be able to experience fear.
>hopefully
>>
Haha, why do you think non-existence is scary? There won't be any "you" left. You will be unbound by time and space.

And how the fuck do you know there is no afterlife or reincarnation? People have come back dead/in a coma and said it felt like nothing. BUT! The afterlife/reincarnation might not come before you are fully dead and no chance of coming back. We do not fucking know that.

We might be all and the same. According to Einstein, the fourth dimension, time. The past, the present and the future... it exists simultaneously. There is a possible that we will experience every life there is in the Universe. Who the fuck knows? It would be evil genius. Because even if we are going to be Dan Bilzerian we are also going to be that poor fucker who ISIS light on fire, the poor fucker that get his skin peeled of. God fucking damn. This scared the living shit out of me.. hopefully there is non-existence, FOREVER...
>>
>>34047760
I believe in atomic recycling. Atoms that are not destroyed will ALWAYS be recycled into something else, sometimes alive, sometimes not.
>>
>>34048409
Also. What if there is a Big Crunch and everything falls together into a singularity again? And then quantum fluctuations and the Universe inflates in the EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY. The matter spreads the exact same way, the galaxys form the exact same way, the stars form the exact same way etcetc. Eventually we are back here again with me posting this bullshit in this thread... That's some scary shit. There is no free will. There is just this path going on and on forever without end. Yes, I'm high.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>34048481
"Someone once told me time is a flat circle"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
>>
>>34048523
>>34048481
Not really
>>>/sci/
>>
>>34047760
>disappear forever
I wish it was like that. The problem is that I've been born once. What makes you think this won't happen again?
>>
>>34048598
This so much. Scares the living shit out of me. You might get reborn into a shitty religious life. Your life is extremely bad but you can't kill yourself because you are convinced you'd go to hell for an eternity for it.

If I knew for sure, 100%, that I wouldn't get reborn. I would go and kill myself right now. Not because my life is bad in any way but beacuse it means eternal peace. :)
>>
>>34047760
I like this idea. It brings peace to my soul after a long day.
>>
>>34048437
Dream on. There is nothing.
>>
>at some point someone will remember you for the last time
>>
/I watch space movies so I understand deep and spooky physics/
>>
File: 1470211333702.jpg (129KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1470211333702.jpg
129KB, 828x828px
>>34048016
>and how is non existence a good thing?
Technically, it's not a "bad" thing either
>>
File: 1483542811891.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483542811891.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>34048777
fucking hell.
dude...
orgininality
>>
>>34048409
>there won't be any "you" left
>you will be unbound by time and space
Try again, with less contradiction.

>we do not fucking know that
I don't know whether you're a faggot, so logically you must be a faggot.

>blah blah
Nobody actually believes in MWI, Eliezer. Go home and drink.
>>
>mfw you wake up in the Aztec Realm of Death
>>
>>34047760

> your path is just a straight line.

"As long as we live and breathe, our way is paved with ice.
A person's life is not comprised of four repeating seasons, but a year-long
winter wilderness. Whether or not you stop to wipe your blood or tears,
they will inevitably freeze over"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RrlNnaOzoE

I miss my parents.
>>
>>34047760
Identities are an artifact of language. Now try to stop being retarded.
>>
File: 1439524365136.jpg (158KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1439524365136.jpg
158KB, 640x427px
>>34047760
>Afterlife doesn't exist and there's no reincarnation
Wrong. Reincarnation exists. You will re-experience your life many times over and get to do thing differently. this is best timeline
>>
>>34048016
You literally can't feel anything, because you stop existing. No more worries, fear, problems, loneliness, all gone. That sounds comfy
>>
Have you ever wondered how the mind knows that it can never know any other minds?
>>
File: 1475983558181.png (1MB, 736x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1475983558181.png
1MB, 736x1032px
>>34047760
>aunt I was spending Halloween with last year is now dead

It's weird
She was legit talking on the phone 3 weeks ago
>>
>>34049587
>That sounds comfy
No it doesn't. It can't be. There will be no comfy for the rest of time after a single instant in the next 60 years, if I'm lucky.
>>
File: 100% sad.jpg (46KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
100% sad.jpg
46KB, 442x740px
>>34048777
Thats what scares me.

Not that I can't be eternal, but the universe will be. we will all eventually vanish into the void, growing colder and colder, until the last matter is absorbed into some black hole and then radiated away into energy to forever roam what is left of the cosmos.

fucking hell man, multiverse makes my view of the world good, but Jesus this universe is really, REALLY fucking cruel compared to what could be.

everything we do will mean nothing. we will amount to nothing, nothing will be accomplished. it will all be wiped away and we can't do anything about it, only stall.

and so we spiral.

fuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.