[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painless methods of suicide? Unknown to my parents I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1461196454234s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1461196454234s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
Painless methods of suicide?

Unknown to my parents I'm failing out of college and have little drive to do anything but drink. If my grades are too bad by the end of this semester such that I can't transfer I'm going to end it, just would like some advice. Also some ways to soften the blow on family/friends would be much appreciated.
>>
Why the fuck do people care so much about grades?? I just dont see why people actually have the idea to kill themselves if they get low grades. get your shit together anon
>>
>>34047573
College is one thing, but even kids at my highschool killed themselves over grades. Like 5 kids in 3 years. It's retarded
>>
The Order is always looking for blood. Kill yourself right outside your local hospital or public officials office. It'll be easier during the feast.
>>
Looking for advice as well, if I don't get into finance might as well end it, probably will even if I do though.
>>
File: 844.jpg (9KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
844.jpg
9KB, 180x180px
>>34047525
Why do people kill themselves without trying to become a Martyr? Your death can be used to spread some useful agenda but no, you want it to be "soft"
>>
>>34047573
The grades are nothing compared to the general disinterest I have with life. They're a symptom of that underlying issue, failing outright will just be the breaking point.
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (58KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
58KB, 800x522px
>>34047724
I know this feel

Origninaomfaoeflakfa
>>
>>34047672
Why join the cult when you could be fighting it. Exactly.
>>
File: cat.png (8KB, 338x257px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
8KB, 338x257px
>>34047525
honestly, if you're gonna commit suicide because of grades, just join the peace corps and help poor brown people
your parents won't be able to judge you and you get to provide someone with usefulness and great resume material

failing that, buy $50 or more of heroin and eat it all
>>
>>34047525
Stop being a bitch. Suicide is for faggots.
>>
>>34047573
I remember when a girl at my school tossed herself into traffic and died because she didn't get into the college she wanted.

My life sucks, I didn't even think about college, and I'm happy.
>>
>>34047672
How would you suggest I martyr myself? I never considered dying in a blaze of glory but it may be preferable to me, y'know, seizing on the floor from a drug OD
>>
>>34047893
bomb a podunk town's dairy queen in the name of ISIS as performance art
>>
>>34047780
It was one of my dreams to work with Doctors Without Borders but they want (and need) educated people. Not a loser dropout like me.
>>
>>34047924
he needs to bomb a metal concert in the name of ISIS.
>>
>>34047924
Knowing me, the bomb wouldn't go off and I'd just be this pale ugly idiot screaming unintelligible Arabic
>>
>>34048058
Worth. It.
Originaloos.
>>
>>34047525
Gun to noggin, it's insta deth. Or fall from high height, also insta deth. But it has to be high up, not off a 3 floor building or some shit, that isn't always leathal.

But may I suggest not killing you self and getting help instead. Self termination is rarely the best option.
>>
File: 1479811005749.png (728KB, 680x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1479811005749.png
728KB, 680x1031px
>>34047525
Exit bag. Look it up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.