[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, love requires sacrifice. You can't find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>"Anon, love requires sacrifice. You can't find love if you put yourself always first."

This is as bad as "just b yourself". What is the point in sacrificing more than you gain? You would be living your life for someone else, being a part of someone else. There's no reason to sacrifice without greater gain, and for some reason normies can't seem to realize this.
>>
wait so a normalfag would just do stuff for free for a little 'love'.
>>
Love is Patient. Love is Kind.

it does not boast, it is not proud. it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Love. Hope. Faith.
>>
I'd sacrifice my life to love a loli for a day.
>>
>>34047003
>love requires sacrifice. You can't find love if you put yourself always first
>you must love yourself before you can love others

Fucking hypocrite normies. Which is it
>>
>>34047003
>"Anon, love requires sacrifice. You can't find love if you put yourself always first."
It's funny how the people who spout this are often the same people who always put themselves before the other in their relationship, and end the relationship the second any kind of 'sacrifice' on their part is prompted.
>>
>>34047003

You lack a massive facet of basic humanity if this challenges you so much.

The greater gain is the partnership. Of course, as a selfish piece of shit, this triggers you.
>>
>>34047405
Looks like a normie immediatly revealed himself. What do I care about my "humanity"? I am I and that's enough.
>>
>>34047587
I'm a hyper robot but he's right, humanity first, always, stop being an edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>34047003
Love is an act of the will
>>
File: copythat.png (52KB, 2370x2090px) Image search: [Google]
copythat.png
52KB, 2370x2090px
>>34047293
>Being this autistic
>2017
>>
>>34047603
I'm not trying to be edgy. "Humanity" is a lifeless concept outside of me. I do care about humans, but not about the convept humanity. Also, I am a part of the human species already and can't change that. That should be enough "humanity" for anybody.
>>
>>34047667
>namefagging
>nigger reaction pic
>calls me autistic
Gay cunt
>>
>>34047676
>I am a part of the human species already
normie go!
>>
>>34047293
You can love your self yet love someone else too
>>
File: 1410926048405.jpg (84KB, 364x423px) Image search: [Google]
1410926048405.jpg
84KB, 364x423px
>>34048001
>namefagging
I am using an application to browse. I set it up to automatically post under this name some time ago and I have been too lazy to change it
>caring about the skin tone of the person in a reaction image
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.