[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single SJW 'issue' that has any validity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1463481873942.jpg (598KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1463481873942.jpg
598KB, 2304x3456px
Is there a single SJW 'issue' that has any validity and actually benefits society in any meaningful way?
>>
>>34046498
expansion of welfare programs. this is necessary as increasing automation is going to put a huge number of people out of work who will be pissed and cause massive crime if they're left out in the cold
>>
It's actually pretty nice in the workforce.
Everybody gets frustrated at something sometime, but it does add a layer of professionalism and fair standards.
>>
>>34046536
Liberal economics and SJWism aren't the same thing. Basic income has nothing to do with giving people benefits for being minorities.
>>
I'm ok with gay marriage, I don't really care what two consenting adults want to do and the degenerate gays usually aren't the ones getting married. (I know there are exceptions but there are also plenty of straight married couples who do wifeswapping and go on orgy cruises and shit and that's just as degenerate as anything gays do.)

Dunno how it really benefits society though, except for a few wedding-related businesses and maybe some government revenue from marriage licenses.
>>
Not anymore. All the real social justice rights have already been given; the ones they fight for now are worthless
>>
The college rape culture thing did zero in on a real issue: namely, that hookup culture on college campuses is toxic and should be discouraged. The problem is that, being SJWs, they made it into a 'social justice' issue about 'rape,' instead of a moral issue about people being degenerates, so their whole approach completely missed the fucking point, in addition to being a massive fuck you to men.

Actually, I think that's sort of the thing with SJWs in general. To their credit they often DO identity areas in society that are degenerate and should be improved: college sex culture really is depraved, the 'dudebro' mentality in tech is obnoxious and chaddish, vidya is degenerate and glorifies war and conquest as a sport, etc. The problem is that instead of actually honestly addressing whatever is the problem in a given community, they try to make everything about 'men oppressing women,' at which point the whole thing collapses because in almost every case there are either no or negligible women in the culture they're 'reforming', or the women are there specifically because they WANT the chads to bang them. As an example of the former, look at sci-fi. How the fuck do you push a feminist 'rape' angle when discussing a scene where most of the guys are too shy to talk to women and the few women who participate are pretty much men anyway? The whole idea that sci-fi needs feminism is so absurd I can't believe they even thought it up.

So I guess to sum up: no, there is no SJW 'issue' that has any validity, but I suppose, if you take the question of competence out of the equation, they deserve some credit for raising the question of morality in general at a time when nobody else was doing it. The general idea that society needs stronger morals is correct, and the SJWs were the main group that pushed that perspective in this past decade, but all their attempts at implementing it were utterly disastrous.
>>
>Is there a single SJW 'issue' that benefits me, a straight white male?

I think that's what you're really asking here
>>
Essentially they just want people to stop hating each other and treat everyone as equal. In this most simplest terms it is valid.

But it ignores the fact that people are not equal. For every thing that you can find that we have in common, you can find things that separate us.

They also go about it all wrong. They want to teach criminals to stop breaking the law, but have no idea what causes people to break laws in the first place.
>>
File: 1477059221650m.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477059221650m.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>34047800
Haha this

We straight white males are so awful. It's time we pay reparations.
>>
>>34046536
>implying that fully automated luxury communism isn't a thing
it would require us to reach post-scarcity, though.
>>
>>34046498
No, because all SJW issues are non-issues. For example- rape culture. It doesn't exist but the SJW crowd would have you believe it does. They're fighting for social justice in a time when social justice has already been dealt. It just gives them something to protest and complain about and takes more power away from the White race.
>>
>>34046498

SJW is a made-up ideology with no other hidden agenda than to divide the working class and make us fight amongst ourselves instead of fixing the root causes of the issues plaguing our societies.

The issues are real. The way they attack it is surreal and dumb on purpose.

> Let's go naked into a church and hit the bells
> Surely it will make christians into atheists
>>
>>34046498
Forget SJW. Tell us more about that girl.
>>
>>34046498
>Is there a single SJW 'issue' that has any validity and actually benefits society in any meaningful way?

Yes, they create countless new conservatives every day.
>>
>>34048319
You don't know about Mongolchan?
>>
>>34048081
You hit the nail on the head mate

People should be fighting over things that actually matter, like workers' rights, but SJW ideals (race, sex) are a huge smoke screen
>>
>>34048487
>Mongolchan
No, only seen the picture posted a couple of times.
>>
>>34046498

SJWs are the final version of special snowflake syndrome. They are snarky spoiled little shits that think the entire world should bow down to them. They respect Chad, but all other males are garbage to them.

They have no idea how easy they have it to live in a first world nation. They have the audacity to insult and demean the same people that made their comfy lives possible in the first place.

Also, all SJWs look and sound autistic. I've heard them speak in real life and I've seen their rallies and such. They ALL have a really beta autistic voice to them. It must be all the chemicals in the food and the water.
>>
>>34046498
I would like to mate with this woman.
>>
>>34047857
SUBMIT TO THE BIG BLACK COCK, EVIL WHITEY

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.