[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to stay a virgin or lose it to a fat chick? My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0241.png (589KB, 755x748px) Image search: [Google]
0241.png
589KB, 755x748px
Is it better to stay a virgin or lose it to a fat chick?

My personal situation is that I'm kissless virgin about to turn 20 and a female friend wants to have sex with me.
I'm thinking I may aswell keep waiting for someone who isn't a foot shorter than me but weighs several pounds more.
>>
>>34046429
What level of fat are we talking about?
Chubby / curvy is no problem.
Lardgut level and above is an abort.
Pics?
>>
>>34046429
Are you attracted to her? That's all that really matters.
>>
I wouldn't say curvy really but she has nice boobs.
I would estimate 5ft and ~160lbs
No pics of her worth sending, she has a pretty face, its just her weight stopping her being attractive I guess
>>
>>34046429
Get practice asap, just make sure that 1.) she isn't disgustingly ugly (in case people find out) and 2.) make sure to make it clear that it's a friend with benefits thing. You don't want to look like the bad guy, once she falls for you (she will or even already has).
>>
>>34046429
Do it if you don't really have to see her socially.
Could be amazing and you find you grow to love eachother get married etc.
She might just be a big mess of a person like her large exterior would lead you to believe.

So long as you can cut loose if shes terrible I don't see the problem.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
File: 4693.gif (2MB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
4693.gif
2MB, 380x246px
>>34046590
THAT'S A WHALE SON
>>
>>34046594
That was my thinking, practice makes perfect.
I've made it pretty clear that I am in no way able to have a relationship right now but I do know that she at least had a crush on me when we were like 17
>>
do it
tap dat thicccness
>>
>>34046648
Then do it. Use protection though. Don't believe women, when they tell you that they are on the pill unless you can trust them 110%. My buddy has to pay for a child that he didn't want because he made that mistake.
>>
>>34046429
I mean if you have the opportunity you might as well. I'm a virgin though so what do I know.

>>34046594
The friends with benefits thing sounds like sage advice
>>
>>34046674
She showed me her implant so I know I'm good there. I guess STDs are a risk, she told me before when she tried to have sex with me that she doesnt like condoms (i said i didnt have any condoms on me as an excuse to not do it at the time)
>>
>>34046729
Proceed on your own risk. Usually you can insist on both of you getting tested before leaving away the condoms but if she knows that you're a virgin she might be butthurt because it translates to "I don't trust you" instead of "both of us should be save".
>>
>>34046762
I can't think of anyway to make sure she's STD free. It would definitely suck to get an STD first time too.

If I decide to wait, is their an age were being a virgin is weird or can I just say "i'm waiting until x"
>>
>>34046819
It depends on how easily you get into situations like that/how hard of a time you have with girls. I know guys who didn't lose it until their mid-twenties because they chose to wait. They obviously could have gotten laid sooner though.

From my own experience, all I can tell you is that I don't regret practicing with a less than stellar girl. It helped me becoming more confident to the point where I got really good with girls. If you're in the same boat, you might want to take advantage of the situation. At least finger-bang her and get your dick sucked etc.
>>
>>34046869
>practicing with a less than stellar girl
That's funny because OP's girl is roughly the shape of a sun.
>>
>>34046894
I guess round is a type of curvy though right? at the very least 1 curve
>>
>>34046942
An hourglass is curvy, a keg is round.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.