[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that feel when you're a beta aspie loner in college and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: neetietick.jpg (88KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetietick.jpg
88KB, 409x409px
that feel when you're a beta aspie loner in college and you hide in your room outside of lectures, and to get to the toilet you have to pass about 10 social alpha sexy people who laugh and drink and be sexy, so you decide to take shits in black trashcan bags, and store them under your bed to dispose of between 3 and 5am when everyone is asleep, but the smell seeps as each hour passes and you hear people walking past your room saying "eugh what the fuck is that smell, i'm going to call Housing in case it's a burst pipe", and they come to investigate and realizes it's coming from your room, and you slunk out before he looks under the bed, and you sleep rough in the nearby park for the next 3 days because you don't want to see what happened and if he found your shit, and you eventually return 3 days later, and there is a note on your bed saying you have been instructed to leave school indefinitely, and you can't call and tell your parents you have been expelled for shitting in plastic bags and hiding it under your bed so you sleep rough on the streets for the remaining 3 weeks of term time and develop a drug habit and get home for christmas vacation and try to commit suicide and fail and then post on b@b about how you wish everyone were anon because they're all having a good time making jokes with one another
>>
>>34046341
i just wanna get high.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34046341
This is tl;dr. Sorry.
>>
>>34046341
>and to get to the toilet you have to pass about 10 social alpha sexy people who laugh and drink and be sexy,

Why not join them and stop being a miserable sperg?
>>
File: 1482884542584.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1482884542584.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>34046341
Made me kek like a fucking madman, good fucking job OP.
>>
>>34046341

Please tell me this is fake... why would you be afraid to use the toilet? Isn't it WEORDER to smell then to use the toilet like everyone else?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.