[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's the "meet familiar face at bus stop but not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2530.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>it's the "meet familiar face at bus stop but not have anything to say other than 'hi' 'how are you' and 'I'm good'" episode

WHY IS SMALL TALK SO FUCKING HARD
>>
The key is to ask them questions and let them do most of the talking.
Normies love to talk about themselves so all you have to do is just pretend to be interested for a bit and throw in a couple of interjections to give the illusion of an actual two-way conversation.
>>
>>34046070
Im fully aware of the "people love talking about themselves" rule but Im constantly stumped on what to ask and afraid if theyll think Im being too pushy or try hardy by asking too much. What else do I ask other than "how's it going" or "whatre you up to" to someone I barely talk to without them thinking "wow theyre asking lots of questions, they must wanna fuck me or some shit, god, just leave me alone"??
>>
I think i creeped a girl this morning hard. She was waiting at the bus stop but i knew the bus wasn't coming so i asked her if she wanted to walk to the other one.
She says yeah and we go together towards the next bus stop. Everything is going well until we walk on a bridge above a freeway. It's the morning so there's a lot of traffic and the trucks are stopped. I then jokingly said we could jump onto the trucks as they were in traffic and she was like 'what...'. I Think she understood i wanted to jump onto oncoming traffic to kill myself.
>>
>>34045952
I remember when I was ultra depressed in HS, it was the fith year and I had been in the same 20 people class for 5 years, obviously everyone knew me as the weird friendless guy who gets good grades and never speaks
>at the bus stop, raining
>suddendly girl from my class says: "Hey anon!"
>me internally: "what the fuck?"
>me: "HH!"
>Not sure she even heard that
>proceed to stare blankly at nothing without saying anything for a minute until someone else comes around and talk to her
>>
>"What did you do today?"
>"Where you headed?"
>comment about the weather
>"Are you from around here?"
etc etc
>>
i have never had a problem with small talks, but oh my gosh they are the worst
>>
>>34045952
>Live in Finland
>Small talk doesn't exist here
>Anyone who talks to a stranger better be asking for directions or be a foreigner

at least we got something to make up for the freezing winters
>>
>>34046660
Please tell me you explained yourself, even though you shoudn't really need to. Normies usually need it said in an exaggerated tone to understand you're joking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.