[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow non-whites that look kind of white here? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1483986814335.jpg (585KB, 1200x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1483986814335.jpg
585KB, 1200x1678px
Any fellow non-whites that look kind of white here? I've more or less learned that whites simply can't be robots.
>>
>>34045625
>whites simply can't be robots.

oh how wrong you are...
>>
>>34045625
you'll be surprised
understand that most white people come from broken families and feminist single moms
have you seen entire MGTOW thing.
>>
>>34045625
I know this is shit bait but I'm a black cyborg. If anyone want to ask me some questions feel free.
>>
>>34045625
>Any fellow non-whites that look kind of white here?
quarter indian, look white mostly
>>
>>34045684
whites literally can't be robots man, I've never met a loser white person, even the most nerdy and ugly of whites usually have huge social networks
>>
>>34045797
is the bbc meme real
how tall are you
>>
>>34045867
The meme is not real I'm only 7x5 BBC I think are like 8x6or7 plus.
>how tall are you
5'10
>>
>>34045865

You are a fucking dumbdumb
>>
>>34045625
i wish i could easily filter these cuck threads
>>
>>34046095
I'm not wrong man. I see the preferential treatment whites get by virtually everybody.

If you're lower middle class and above and white, you are not a robot. Even lower class whites can't be robots, they don't have the same social restraints and inhibitions that non-whites often do (i.e. restrictive parents)
>>
>>34045625
Only whites can be robots. Non-whites have niches they can fill while a white will be invisible mediocre scum unless he's Chad.
>>
>>34045625
>Some sociopath made a race-baiting thread to stir up tensions for the sake of manipulating people again
Stop you absolute madman,
>>
>>34046473
I was trying to change it to a ask a black guy anything thread but no one wants to ask me anything.
>>
>>34046473
again I'm not race baiting

whites just have it better off
>>
Iraqi here.

I'm pale as fuck and I have black hair and brown eyes so I get mistaken for Mediterranean a lot
>>
File: how to be a conservative girl.png (250KB, 723x542px) Image search: [Google]
how to be a conservative girl.png
250KB, 723x542px
Persian dad white mom here and look like a slightly chubbier pic related. Witch powers in 4 years.
>>
>>34046120
Are you saying whites don't or do have restrictive parents?
>>
>>34046626
whites don't have restrictive parents like nonwhites often do
>>
File: 1479571728258.jpg (64KB, 506x386px) Image search: [Google]
1479571728258.jpg
64KB, 506x386px
>>34045625
I'm a white blue eyed 6'1 anon in south america and I'm a robot.
>>
>>34046652
I am white and my parents took me out of school at a young age and kept me in one room 5 years making me socially retarded.
Also I don't know what kinda nonwhite you are here but we have mostly blacks. And a shit ton of black moms just let their kids do what the fuck ever.
>>
>>34046730
niggers aren't human so I don't consider them in the discussion

I'm mainly referring to asians, poo in loos and middle easterners
>>
half-pajeet, people think I'm french or Italian.
>>
>>34046951
>half-pajeet
which half, mom or dad
whats the other half
>>
I am a robot and white.i only have sex 5 times a week. It feels bad. I only have one car and no asian girlfriend. I couldnt imagine things being any worse than what i am now.
>>
>>34046951

Cool. The qtest girl at my HS had a Gujarati mom and a German dad.
>>
>>34047038
My dad's British and my mum's Indian.
Somehow got green eyes.
>>
>>34047072
we're a good looking bunch
>>
>>34045625
who is this beauty, asking for myself
>>
>>34046730
Wouldn't that make you an exception? White is the most desired race among women, and even men. Hispanic is the least desired race, even among other Hispanics.

There are stats on this, so what do you mean whites can be robots? Only a select few.
>>
>>34046095
>Ad homs

I guess hes right
>>
File: 1464587027285.jpg (96KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
1464587027285.jpg
96KB, 540x514px
>>34045625
>whites simply can't be robots
>>
>>34046653
>White
>Blue eyed
>6'1
>Robot

Lol try harder
>>
>>34047199
This

A lot of people here literally never leave tye house it seems.Hispanic men are at a disadvantage when it comes to dating , i think only black women are the ones that are neutral towards them but thats not saying much
>>
Father is American Mother is Mexican. All of my dad's family calls me a spic.All of my mom's family thinks i'm too white. Downside of being the product of a biracial marriage.
>>
>>34047295
That being said, statistically black women are the least desired, you do know that right? So i kinda helps the face Hispanics can be one of the least desired, White Men are more likely to be desired, which means only a select few and be robots. In this case, the situation where your parents removed you from society, could probably make you a robot, but who knows? Maybe you would've had a lot of friends, and possibly a girlfriend, if they didn't remove you?
>>
File: Sabrina.jpg (48KB, 500x384px)
Sabrina.jpg
48KB, 500x384px
>>34046614

>Persian dad white mom here

Same here.

It's great to know that even the female version of me is going to die a virgin.
>>
>>34045625
I have a twin brother, we're both Mixed Race. He's the spitting image of me except he looks like the White version of me. We also have pretty much the same personality.
He's very successful in dating and I'm not. He asked me what's going on with my dating life and I told him, he said to me
>Well you're doing nothing wrong, it's there problem
>>
>>34046614
>witch powers in four years
Oh please stop playing this dumbshit game

You could lose your virginity within a few hours if you really wanted to do so, even to a super cute boy
>>
>>34047567
Im a mixed mutt as well.My bro looks white as fuck while i look like a weird middle eastern injun hybrid.

Hes a chad and even he is self aware enough of how he succeeded where i failed.
>>
>>34047593
You could lose your virginity within a few hours to a prostitute if you really wanted to do so
>>
>>34047759
>You could lose your virginity within a few hours to a prostitute if you really wanted to do so
Wrong
No money
>>
>>34045865

how would you meet the shut-ins with no social networks?

it's like going to Iceland to find Chinese people and when you don't find them there determining that Chinese people don't exist
>>
>>34047823
you see them around, whether in the stores, streets, wherever, even if you don't see them outside you can see the shutins online, they almost always have some sort of social support or network

they would also be statistical anomalies
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.