[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally got a call back from a company after looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483139954004.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1483139954004.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
So I finally got a call back from a company after looking for a job. I'm going in for an interview on Friday for a "process server" position. They said they'll train me, but what should I expect from the job? Do I just have to give people court summons?

>good bye neet life
>>
>>34045575

It's actually a cool job from what I hear. There's probably a one in fifty chance that you get assaulted by the person you are serving, but I bet it's still worth it.
>>
>/r9k/ sperg serving people court summons

I'd pay to watch that show
>>
>>34045685
It literally goes like this.

>Sir are are you Mr. So and so?
>yes
>Here you go (hand a letter)
>you have been served
>Leave quickly and quietly as the person looks dumbfounded at court letter you just gave him

Thats it.
>>
>>34045685
>H-here you go sir, y-youve been served!
>AYY YO HOL UP THD FUVK YOU SAy bOUT MD WHITE BOY

>IM S-SORRY SIR soulf you likd some fries withthat sir
>>
>>34045641
I was watching pineapple express and that's actually what inspired me to apply

>>34045685
Reality tv at it's finest. I mean, I know when to control my autism, and being able to have different personas helps a lot. Fake it til you make it

>>34045739
>>34045743
I hope I don't get sent to the bad parts of town. I live in chicago so that's always fun. How do I approach niggas without being executed?
>>
>>34045790
Look you know how sales men are supposed to be approachable, talkative and social? This is the one job where you want to do the opposite.

You want to have the least amount of contact with whomever you are serving. That's it.
Once they get the letter and you recorded it they are legally liable to respond to it or get an injunction.
>>
>Lived with shitty roommates who were squatting and failing to pay rent in a shared building I co-rented.
>*KNOCK *KOCK
>Hi are you are the resident of this domicile?
>uh, yes?
>Here you go, You have been served Goodbye!
>I didn't even know what it meant till I saw the document
>FUUUUCKKKKK
>Even though I wasn't responsible I still had to deal with shit because I had received the letter until the court arraigned the responsible party.

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!
>>
>>34045841
I know the policy is "in and out". I don't want a chimpout on my hands and i spend too much time on /pol/ as it is

>>34045929
am i actually supposed to say "You've been served" or is that a meme? can I wear costumes
>>
>>34045972
yes I believe so, or something that acknowledges they been given a summons by the court,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.