[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I am doing a SURVEY on R9K people. It is a very short survey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: survey.jpg (5KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
survey.jpg
5KB, 250x153px
Hey, I am doing a SURVEY on R9K people. It is a very short survey that will not take more than a few minutes to complete.

However, there is a test to access the SURVEY.

To access the SURVEY, you must:

1) Go to the SurveyMonkey website.

2) Then add /r/5SQ3HBM to end of domain URL.

If you want to discuss the nature of this survey, you can do so inside this thread.

Thank you again.
>>
>>34045558
why don't you just post the damn link like a normal person
>>
>>34045580
Because it's considered spam, because SurveyMonkey generates revenue
>>
Why not just post the questions in the form of a thread instead of linking to surveyhapa?

It's a lot more fun to read other robots responses.
>>
>>34045558
The fuck is a romantic conversation?
>>
>>34045558
Survey monkey logs IPs and all sorts of shit, even for incomplete surveys. Sorry OP if your intentions are noble but you could also be a cat fishing CP baiter out to scam us.
>>
>>34045599
surveymonkey
.com
/r/5SQ3HBM

Copy paste into address bar and it'll all be in one line. Wow, so difficult.
>>
To answer your questions...

We are not making any money off this survey. It is purely for interest.

If any of you know of a similar polling website that is allowed on 4chan, I would be happy to hear it.

A "romantic conversation" is up to your interpretation. You'll know if you had one or not.

Thanks.
>>
File: bar.png (19KB, 866x423px) Image search: [Google]
bar.png
19KB, 866x423px
>>34045694
I'm not converting this shit to percentages you fucking mongoloid
>>
>slider starts at 0 and ends at 24
>drag to the end
>100

What
>>
>>34045766

The site is janky I guess. Do your best though.

Thank you.
>>
>>34045719

Percentages? What do you mean? Just put the number down.
>>
>>34045912
Why else would it go to 100? You're going to confuse people with your inability to make a survey
>>
>>34046009

I didn't code this site. It is an error, I assume. If you read the question, you can just input the number. You can ignore the "100".
>>
>>34046055
Nah, already exited out. Should have just put the survey on here and had people answer it in thread like a normal person
>>
>>34046118

Good idea. Will keep that in mind for the next time.

Thank you.
>>
>>34046137
What is the purpose of your survey?
>>
>>34046163

I want to gather basic information on R9K users.

Just to get basic demographics and a few answers to simple questions.
>>
>>34046211
Why do you want to do that, though?
>>
>>34046247

Personal interest, I suppose.

I'm just curious about the type of people on here so I decided to do my own research.
>>
Just took the survey! :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.