[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can there ever be a true love with a girl that's no longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: 1476731703081.jpg (399KB, 1200x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1476731703081.jpg
399KB, 1200x1592px
Can there ever be a true love with a girl that's no longer virgin? She's already been defiled. Another man's semen swimming in her uterus and mouth. Another man that had her in every way that makes her a woman. Another man that she was completely submissive to. Another man that she "loved" before she "loved" you.
>>
>>34044965
>implying any woman is capable of loving a man that isn't related to her
L-mayo
top cake
>>
>>34044989
>implying any woman is capable of love

top kek xddd
>>
File: 1462202323654.jpg (840KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1462202323654.jpg
840KB, 2456x1570px
>>34044989
Of course there can be. It's the principle that has kept the core families alive for generations before us. But with modern women being defiled in every way, I don't think she can ever truly love after her being used up by other men.
>>
>>34044965
She can love just as much as any guy that sleeps with multiple women. Chad and stacy are built for each other. Too bad with all the swapping around more women are stacies than men are chad.
>>
File: 1456204822790.jpg (86KB, 873x839px) Image search: [Google]
1456204822790.jpg
86KB, 873x839px
>>34045008
breddy sure there are some women who love their kids, in spite of single mothers existing. Obviously some of them are only selective in their love, but still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY

>Yeb: My mom finally told me that I was her favorite
>Barbara: No I didnt...you mean, of all the children?
>Yeb: Yeah
>Barbara: No...
>>
>>34045103
>not realising iI'm baiting

or maybe you're baiting too
metabaiting
>>
>>34045145
oh no I was being sers

im still being sers
>>
>>34045172
oh no you're retarded

fucking robots with their backwards worldviews on women
>>
>>34045050
>She can love just as much as any guy that sleeps with multiple women
I agree, but only to an extent. A man is less likely to be destroyed by sleeping with a ton of women as a woman is destroyed by her being under the submission of another man. She's already been dominated before. Every one after will have little less impression on her, eventually she'll stop caring.
>>
>>34045216
>that ee cummings-tier grammar
>that libtard nu-male perspective on romance

fucking kek, I've actually had long term relationships and fucked women in the past

you're deluded if you think women's "love" is "true love" and not "conditional love"
>>
>>34045279
>that ee cummings-tier grammar

are you literally mentally retarded
>>
>Oh no anon I love you, you're the most special person in my life

Her two weeks ago

https://gfycat
.com/ShyElderlyBlueshark
>>
>>34045321
Not an argument. So you admit I'm right about women being incapable of expressing "true love", thank you.
>>
>>34045338
plot twist
you're the guy in the gif
>>
>>34045038

>0 partners
>80%

So even if you get a qt virgin wife you still have a 20% chance of getting divorced.

harsh
>>
>>34045354
>you didn't reply so I must be right
>>
>>34045374
80% is pretty good odds. Especially when considering that in that group, there were probably good amount of roasties that were lying about their sex status. The actual number of actual virgins is probably even higher.
>>
>>34044965
who is the girl in pic..looks like solid fap material
>>
>>34045391
That's kind of how it goes in the minds of non-liberal college-educated adults who didn't drop out of high school.

If you're incapable of addressing your opponent's points and just offer some non-sequitur, it's a sign of forfeit.
>>
>>34045434
what's your argument then?

you just replied with two ad hominems (>>34045279)
>>
>>34045050
the reason why guys can sleep around and lose less of ability to love is because guys dont expect women to compete with eachother. they dont have that biological deisre.

women do have a drive to be with the best man they can get though. and if she once had a FWB affair with a Chad in college, she will resent ment who aren't as good
>>
>>34045434
also who said I'm liberal and college-educated
>>
>Another man that had her in every way that makes her a woman

Well I can tell you that'll 'you'll' certainly never find true love simply because you only thinks of women as being little more than women, not people. You can't love somebody you perceive as a concept.
>>
In every culture, in every religion, the value of a woman is her purity. It's as essential to a woman as masculinity, competence and power is to a man. A man without without masculinity is not a man. A woman without purity is not a woman. The moment a woman is put on the cock carousel, she deviates from her ideal path and becomes a product of her times instead. A piece of meat for men to pass the time with.

Indeed it is just as easy for a woman to become a slut as it is for you and me to go to McDonald's daily and eat us fat. But we don't do that. Why? Because it has long-term consequences. So why then do we approve of this unhealthy behaviour in women when we also obsess so much over health and long-term consequences? Is that not the biggest hypocricy of modern era?
>>
The heart isn't the vagina, you bitchy queen.
>>
>>34045518
Men are men and women are women. Why do we still play this childish game of pretend? We're not the same. And you can go on and on about how objectified you feel when in truth, it is you that have lowered yourself to that low level. If you can't excersise self-control, why should any man ever put faith in you?
>>
>>34045474
Not really since I pointed out an objectively provable truth that women's love is only conditional.

I win.

>>34045492
I did, you fucking cuck.
>>
Love is a religious illusion, there is no such thing as "true love".
How else can widows so easily find another husband and vice versa? Hell, nowadays you don't even have to wait for your spouse to die. Just divorce or cheat and it's socially acceptable.
Humans are going to fuck like rabbits like they're naturally wired to do if there aren't any strict morals set for them.
>>
>>34045559
This disagrees
>>34045038
Sex is an essential part of love, the very center of it. If a woman has been defiled before, completely cast into submission by another man, she is way less likely to be as faithful to you.
>>
>>34045584
>I win
keep telling yourself that anon

and don't forget to ask mommy for some tendies
>>
what's worse is can she ever love you if she's had a bigger dick than yours...
>>
>>34045567
>why should any man ever put faith in you?

So there are already two things that you have a hard time with to put in women. XD
>>
>>34045588
We are also naturally wired for civilization, for families and for long-lasting relationship. Our forefathers didn't survive because they divorced after two years and let the baby be raised by a single parent. It was a union that lasted from consummation to death.

When men deviate from their true path, when they stop acting and thinking like men, the women also lose control of themselves. And then we have the initial stages of destruction of that community.
>>
>>34045618
>dude tendies lmao
Way to "virtue signal" yourself as a tumblreddit tourist.

I live by myself and I'm a fucking military vet with a career, you liberal cuckold. Not all of us are as feckless as you.
>>
I once made love to a virgin so hard and powerful that i feel bad for her future husband
>>
>>34045633
My fault for expecting an actual conversation.

What do you say about the statistics that say that divorce rates directly correlate to number of sexual partners prior to marriage, especially for women?
>>
>>34045648
>I'm a vet
but are you trained in gorilla warfare?
how many confirmed kills have you got?
>>
>>34045648
>feckless
not to mention scholar
>>
>>34045675
Cybersecurity, you smarmy millennial libtard.

I never said I'm a combat vet. Then again, your generation are wholly too incompetent and entitled to even enlist, so what would you know

>>34045692
My rate wasn't exactly open to mouthbreathers who scored low on the ASVAB.
>>
>>34045717
oh hey I'm in IT too
what a small world
>>
File: 1470015258370.jpg (118KB, 621x693px) Image search: [Google]
1470015258370.jpg
118KB, 621x693px
>>34045754
Yeah except I did it for the DoD so I get paid to simply exist even though im not in anymore
>>
>>34045772
>I get paid to simply exist
>oh no gosh darn libruls doing jack shit

I actually work for my pay, not like you welfarefag
>>
>>34045672
Relax, it's just sex.
>>
>>34045567
>Men are men and women are women. Why do we still play this childish game of pretend?
I have no idea why you're making this statement. I never said that men were not men and that women were not women.

>And you can go on and on about how objectified you feel when in truth, it is you that have lowered yourself to that low level.
And you would know this how? Was that you at my window last night? Naughty, naughty.

>If you can't excersise self-control
Wat.

>Why should any man ever put faith in you?
I already have a man that has faith in me. You're very fond of assumptions aren't you.

>>34045672
You're not even talking to me you cuck, that's somebody else.

>What do you say about the statistics that say that divorce rates directly correlate to number of sexual partners prior to marriage, especially for women?

I don't care. I've been with the same man 10 years now so you tell me why it should be any of my concern what other people are doing with their lives. Or better yet, ask yourself that.
>>
>>34045802
>I already have a man that has faith in me
Do you have faith in him? If you've had men before him, statistics say you don't.
>>
>>34045820
This might be a rude question but are you on the spectrum, by any chance?
>>
>>34045802
>why it should be any of my concern what other people are doing with their lives. Or better yet, ask yourself that.
Because you might spend a lifetime with that person? This is dumb. Of course I want the best for my future life. I'm not a single entity on planet Earth in my own shell and reality. The lifestyles of others impacts me as my lifestyle impacts others. It's not a "I can do whatever I want" world. That's an incredibly childish notion. If a woman is a less reliable partner when used-up, then it is within her future man's interests to stop that from happening.
>>
>>34045798
>implying I didn't earn my benefits
>implying I don't get a job (that was easier to get since I served in the .mil)
>implying serving in the .mil is super ez, yet you're a never-served

really made me oreganolly think
>>
My current gf (19) told me she was only with 2 other guys before me, kind of hurt, but her friend told me its more like 5 or 6 maybe more. I'm not sure she is telling the truth or just trying to make us break up. She doesn't seem the jealous type, she has a bf herself, and she seemed serious when she told me. I really like this girl, but this isn;t the first time I caught her in a lie.
>>
>>34045892
Don't worry mate, just consider it a practice relationship. It won't last anyway; you're too young for that. Just stick around until you find a better girl.
>>
>>34045820
I had a man before him, and he a woman before me. After 10 years of a relationship, yes, I'd like to believe that we have faith in each other.

>statistics say you don't.
Explain yo me why I should let statistics dominate my life. What concern to me are statistics.

>>34045840
Funny, I was just thinking that.

>why it should be any of my concern what other people are doing with their lives.
>Because you might spend a lifetime with that person?
>"OTHER PEOPLE"
>"THAT PERSON"

I don't think you understood my question.
We're both similarly conscientious of our lifestyles to the degree that he's a forester and conservationist and we're both vegans, but we're not humanitarians. We couldn't give less of a damn about the strangers that exist as little more than shadows around us. Give me a good reason why any of what you're stating should bother us. Why should statistics bother us. Statistics have nothing to do with me, or you for that matter.
>>
no human being is capable of unconditional love
>>
>>34045863
It's not like people are forcing you to date a slut. If you want a "pure" girl, just get with a virgin. It's not rocket science either. I chose a girl with a decent past myself.
>>
File: claire-depressed.jpg (195KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
claire-depressed.jpg
195KB, 1080x1349px
>>34045892
>My current gf (19) told me she was only with 2 other guys before me, kind of hurt, but her friend told me its more like 5 or 6 maybe more
Classic roastie. Her friend is probably right. Girls most always undershoot their fuck-list with huge margins. I've had known sluts walk up to me and whisper to me they were virgins.

Inside, they know. They know that for each man they've allowed in their cervix, their value as a woman has slightly died.
>>
>>34045915

I'm not that young i'm 26. Its not a practice for me, I am very selective on who I date and picked her. I thought she was a quality woman wife material, I was shocked when she said shes been with other guys. She seemed quiet and nerdy when I met her. I'm heart broken honestly.
>>
>>34045954
>implying quit nerdy girls WHO GO OUTSIDE aren't one of the most sought after commodity

Nigga this is why you go for the loner autistic shutins
>>
>>34045946
>just get with a virgin.
Might aswell ask me to get with Snow White.

>>34045954
Even the nerdiest girls are approached by Chads and Tyrones around the clock. Almost none has the willpower to deny the Chad cock. That nerd girl you thought was innocent? Chad was already in her and made her scream real good.
>>
>>34045981

I had a feeling it was too good to be true :(
>>
>>34045981
A lot of those have been molested or raped as a child anyway.
>>
>>34044965
only if she has never had any cum inside of her.
>>
>>34046018
Rape is not their fault. Like real talk, that's bad and it shouldn't be considered soiling her purity. Getting virgin gfs is all about sharing that first consentual and loving moment together.
>>
>>34045954
>She seemed quiet and nerdy when I met her

I wouldn't call it a red flag but in my experience those are the kind of girls with the biggest numbers. Attractive active and outgoing women that you would expect to have gotten around quite a bit usually only been with a couple of serious long-term bfs, while the quiet, innocent cutie tends to have had quite a lot of flings. I know generalizations like that can be stupid but that's my experience. Once I realized this, I went after a very talkative and popular girl and her number is actually lower than mine.
>>
>>34045954
>Its not a practice for me

You're practice for her, mate.
>>
>>34045567
I don't agree that women should be abke to sleep around. It does make an impression and fucks them up.
However, a man who sleeps around is no good either. Man puts his love in one and gets jaded after each relationship until all he can do is pump and dump and make every relationship miserable for him or others

The big difference lies in numbers. Men are ruined by 2 relationships and 5+ DIFFERENT casual relationships
Women are ruined at first sexual encounter and/or destroyed after the second serious relationship. Relationships take a huge toll on a woman because of all the shit most end up doing in them.
>>
>>34046002
>Might aswell ask me to get with Snow White

Then what is it you want? Do you think you can change societal customs by clicking aways on your keyboard? Young people today have less sex on average than they used to have in recent years. Go and find someone whose past you're comfortable with.
>>
>>34046130
>Men are ruined by 2 relationships and 5+ DIFFERENT casual relationships

I don't believe it. I know many "players" who've been around A LOT, then they settled down for one of the good girls and started a family. Some guys just need to play the field longer than others.
>>
>>34044965
No, that's why you just don't date used goods. There are actually still a good amount of virgins in their 20s.
>>
>>34045892
You should always appear to be really open about sex and her sexual history. Make a girl open up about her past early on and act like it's no big deal. If she spills the beans and used to be a major slut, stay around for a while and leave her over a pretext reason.
>>
>>34045924
you will never be able to give your boyfriend your innocence
>>
>>34046856
What kind of reality do some of you even live in?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png
332KB, 720x1280px
Before white knights take control
Read this
>I let my husband raise another mans son for 13 years just because a coworker massaged my back
http://archive.is/WAo7o
>>
>>34045216
I think your shitbrain blew it
you meant to write forwards, cracka
>>
>>34045717
IT vet lmao nigga
you fingas tired now nigga?
you ass too fat from all that sitting?
git outta here
>>
>>34036573
>>34044965
If you completely dominate her during sex and lead her to orgasim then yeah
>>
>>34044965
No, but you'll never find a virgin past the age of 14.
>>
>>34045584
in your opinion, do you think men are capable of completely unconditional romantic love?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.