[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls make such horrible friends? >constantly slandering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Why do girls make such horrible friends?

>constantly slandering about each other behind each other's backs
>when they are displeased with you, they attack you either with passive aggressive sarcasm or cunt tier psychological warfare
>only do good things for social status, nothing else
>choose their friends entirely based on appearance
>will hate you if you are more good looking than them
>will carry a long an ugly "friend" for the whole purpose to look better beside them

How much shallower can you get? Why are they like this?
Why are they surprised when guys only care about sex when dealing with women, if women make such shit friends anyway?
>>
>>34044792
Some of the best friends I've had in my life were girls. They are honestly pretty nice.
>>
>tfw had 1 female friend in ever
>she constantly screenshots every conversation and laughs about it with everyone
never again
>>
I agree. They make shit friends. The only people that truly seeked out to see how I was doing after no contact was my male friends, never of my female friends. Fuck women.
>>
because all they care about is social status.
>>
Best friend I've ever had was female, and probably the only close female friend I've had.
>>
>>34044832
>>34044985
Go fuck yourselves you orbiting faggots. Most females make bad friends. Your posts neither answered OPs question nor disproved what he said.
>>
File: 1481312222128.jpg (122KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1481312222128.jpg
122KB, 923x633px
>why are girls different than guys
>guess
>>
>>34045030
Orbited so close I ended up crashing into the surface and destroying the system elmayo
>>
>>34045033
Ebin wisdom from a wise drunk man
Girls really are boring. They also aren't funny. Ever.
>>
>>34044792
I find it funny how they don't want to be friends with each other but expect men to be friends with them :^)
>>
>>34044985
>>34044832
I doubt they think about you EVER
>>
File: IMG_0415.gif (508KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.gif
508KB, 500x282px
>>34044792
That's why when a girl says the "I only see you as friend" bullshit I lose interest in them and eventually stop talking to her unless she wants to fuck.

>can't call her when you're going through a hard time because she'll judge you and say you're a pussy who needs to "man up"
>can't hook you up with one of her friends
>if you talk about sex near her the way you speak about it with your bro, she will call you a pervert
>can't watch any sport with you
>absolutely will never be with you when you need a friend to talk to

Don't fall for the "friendzone" meme, robots. As soon as a girl says she can't date you, take off and tell her to go fuck herself, never talk to her again. Don't be a fucking beta orbiter.
>>
I want a female friend, please. We can talk about kdrama and harvest moon, shoujos and slice of life. Please.

We can call each other pretty and talk about our boring day and gush on each other.

;_;
>>
>>34045133
refer to
>>34045071
She probably doesn't yeah, because I fucked her and then everything fell apart
>>
File: 123123112.png (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
123123112.png
196KB, 500x500px
>>34044792
couldn't have put it better myself anon, those who have not had the same experiences only haven't been aware of it.
>>
>Why are they like this?
It's just evolution bro. But to be honest I've had female friends and not all of them are shit. It just depends.
>>
>>34045144

fuck that shit only gay men would want to be just friends with women.
>>
>>34045149
i too want that but i dont like jap shit except for some anime :s
>>
>>34044792
The one girl I've been friends with friend zoned me after

I don't have the energy to type it out
>>
>>34045366
You don't play video games or something? What jap shit are you referring to?
>>
>>34045472
I play a lot of video games (western video games). By jap shit i meant the stuff you listed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.