[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there fellow robots, wondering what you guys are up to? Also,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wojak Sniper.png (1MB, 1014x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Sniper.png
1MB, 1014x1055px
Hey there fellow robots, wondering what you guys are up to? Also, can anyone of you recommend a comfy anime series? Thanks.

pic not related
>>
>>34044733
>eating a chicken salad sandwich and coffee for "lunch" (just woke up)
>procrastinating on going to my grandparents to help change my grandpa's diaper even though I'd most likely get paid and free food for it
>just want to stay home and shitpost for 18 hours straight, but I gotta "be responsible", plus it sounds kinda messed up but I feel a little better about my body's condition when I realize I've still got a lot of youth, after visiting my grandparents

one punch man is comfy if you haven't seen it yet
>>
>>34044733
Panicking for NO FUCKING REASON over scholarship applications

Wasting time posting here on 4chan and lainchan

Trying desperately to find meaning
etc etc
>>
>>34044837
>lainchan
Is this worth checking out? I liked the anime and I liked the aesthetic/theme behind it
>>
>>34044790
I just woke up a little while ago. I understand you just want to shitpost, it feels good man. Doesn't sound messed up, you just see that youth fades fast.
>>
>>34044837
What scholarships are you applying for? I am going to community college this year. How is lainchan?
>>
>>34044859
It's pretty slow, but the aesthetic seems to have attracted a nice, comfy culture from what I can tell so far. It feels like home in a way I haven't really found on any of the other chans yet

Only really hung out a lot on /tech/ so far, I like them

Though I do currently identify (primarily) as an 2^3 chan member
>>
>>34044870
>wake up
>open /r9k/ and start revving up those shitposts

what the fuck is wrong with us, why do we do this

>>34044915
Is it more of a tech-oriented site or is there other boards to commiserate on, like on 4*2 or here?
>>
>>34044903
Jimmy Rane scholarship

My dad is VERY smart and my mom is above average, so my 33 ACT Privilege gets a lot of tuition paid to most colleges, but there's still books and housing and stuff, and my dad being an engineer I get 0 federal aid and a lot of scholarships won't even see me (feeding and homeschooling my 4 siblings and I means my family can really only help with application fees)

>>34044929
As I browse the website, I get a general sense that most of the people there are at least above average tech literate, though there's only one actual technology board.
I think there's only one commiseration board, /feels/

There are pretty few boards, not sure if it's just because of the number of posters or if they intend to keep the same number of boards were they to ever get "way" popular
>>
>>34044929
>what the fuck is wrong with us, why do we do this
I wonder the same thing myself, but I keep coming back.
>>
>>34044929
>>34045121
It's probably very similar to the normies' addiction to social media, TbH
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.