[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister demands I go clean the driveway because girls don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (89KB, 296x305px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
89KB, 296x305px
>sister demands I go clean the driveway because girls don't do that stuff, while she goes to watch her shitty show
>left a bit of snow on her roof because fuck her, she's retarded and doesn't notice, gets a ticket
>comes storming in and yelling at me that she got a $150 ticket for it
>gets mom and dad to pay for it anyway because it's somehow not her fault, while telling me I'm a worthless piece of shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34044660
Stop being such a doormat holy fucking shit
>>
>>34044660
Rape her anon she needs to be taught a lesson just rape her.
>>
>>34044660
Btfo by your sister pathetic. What's your guys ages? Let me guess she's also a feminist who wants "equality" right.
>>
>>34044826

Okay tell me you fucking nigger, what would YOU have done in my situation?

No meme reply you fucking coward.
>>
Jesus Christ anon why don't you grow some balls instead of resorting to petty passive-aggressive behavior?
>>
>>34044660

>demands I go clean the driveway

Why does the driveway need to be cleaned?
>>
>>34044869
RAPE HER RAPE HER RAPE HER seriously stop being such a pussy about it
>>
>>34044891

are you incapable of reading?
>>
>>34044874

TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE THEN

GIVE SOME REAL ADVICE FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIVES YOU FUCKING LOSERS
>>
>>34044660
>sister demands
How does that even work? She has literally no power over you. Why did you do it?
>>
>>34044869
>sister demands I go clean the driveway
>"fuck off clean it yourself if you want to"
problem solved
>>
>>34044928
>>34044946

Can't, if I refuse her then she will go on a tirade and insult me and put me down. I can't take it because I already assaulted her once and got put in a psych ward for it.

I'm a 1->10 person I can't take abuse and dish it back out.
>>
>>34044922
>>34044869
How about you just tell her 'no', you spineless pussy
>>
>>34044999
this
originaliano
>>
>>34044990
>if I refuse her then she will go on a tirade and insult me and put me down
Oh no
She will use INSULTS?
O M G, OP
You didn't tell me it was that serious.

You should seriously kill urself if you're that much of a beta useless shit that loses its cool because your sister says words about you.
She is right about everything you know, you are absolutely worthless
>>
>>34045065

yeah see this doesn't do anything for me because I know you're on /r9k/ so you're a pathetic fucking loser just like everyone else

I can't take you seriously, while my sister is a successful real estate agent and her words cut deep

I guess that's the difference between being a successful normie and some random subhuman on the internet talking tough
>>
>>34044660
>ticket for snow on your car's roof
What nazi hellhole do you live in?
>>
break an arm , show her your serious , read it in a stephen kind book and it worked
>>
>>34044660
I don't know if I could take it if my sister was that cruel to me
>>
>>34045120
>I know you're on /r9k/ so you're a pathetic fucking loser just like everyone else
Actually no. I'm in law school, have friends and a girlfriend. I come here to feel even better about my life by reading pathetic shit like your story.
I actually even try to help people sometimes because that also makes me feel good.

Also I wasn't trying to insult you to get a rise out of you, I was being serious. You're a piece of shit that assaults people when they say words to him. You shouldn't be breathing
>>
>>34045120
You've sure got it backwards friend, normalfags are the subhumans, not us.

You seem like a bit of a normalfag too so it's not surprising that you're this stupid.
>>
>>34045136
That's basically what pirates of ye olden days did.

>rob a ship
>be extremely ruthless and cruel because they fought back, or spread rumors that you were extremely ruthless and cruel because they fought back
>next time you rob a ship, make sure they know you're pirates
>they'll probably surrender out of fear of your reputation that you drummed up
>you get your money, they keep living
>great success
>>
>>34045180
>normalfags are the subhumans, not us.

lol somebody is in denial

go shoot up a school or something or whatever it is you do in your spare time
>>
>>34045120
>successful real estate agent
>lives with parents and forces mentally ill brother to do things for her

yeah, alright.
>>
>>34045170

>all this pathetic denial and defensiveness cause he got called out

it's time to stop pretending, you're on /r9k/ because you're a pathetic retard subhuman loser like everyone else, otherwise you'd be on /adv/ if you needed any legit advice

you're pathetic m80, at least be honest to yourself
>>
>be american
>get shot
>have to pay $150 because of snow on roof
>>
>>34045280
What an original and extremely witty post you have made
>>
>>34044660
>because girls don't do that stuff, while she goes to watch her shitty show
Why do you put up with sexism like that?

It's even worse than being a beta orbiter, since at least he has the dream she might fuck him. You beta provide for your sister, who will never fuck you.
>>
>>34045235
I don't need advice
didn't you read my post? I come here to laugh at people like you and sometimes help if I feel inclined to. A lot of normies from other boards actually do the same thing, it's a nice form of therapy when you have a bad day or something. It's like a "no matter what happens in my life I will never be a beta loser who will lose my cool because my sister insults me" kind of thing
>>
>>34044990
I would knock out her front teeth.

You get sent to a psych ward for kicking her ass? lmao I would stomp her retarded for that at the very least maybe cut her eyes out. Go to a psych ward and do nothing. Me personally I consider that an act of war. Id be fucking up everybody. If you had balls you would of fucked up the first psychiatrist they put you in front of.
>>
>>34044869
Clean your own fucking car sis I'm not your bitch
There fucking pussy
>>
>>34044660
I just shoveled a square kilometer of snow that was 2 feet deep with a garden shove because our snowblower broke. Took about 6 hours. I'm currently shitposting from the floor and I'll be stuck here till morning because I'm pretty sure I fucked up my back.

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>34045324

I really riled up this pathetic loser
>>
>>34045170
>You're a piece of shit that assaults people when they say words to him. You shouldn't be breathing

>strong conditioning.

Let me take a wild guess you let people treat you like shit?
>>
>>34045516
lol this is why I would never live in the North.

brb 77 degrees outside in Houston; colder in my house.
>>
>>34045658

That's actually disgusting. I'm Canadian and I sweat like a pig at 70 degrees.
>>
>>34045135

If you get on the highway or something, and all of it falls off onto the car's windshield behind you, it could cause a wreck.
>>
>>34044990
Grow thicker skin faggot.
>>
>>34045170
I hope a nigger punches you when you lose his case faggy.
>>
>>34045683
Faggot i worked at a factory that was 200+ degrees
I love the heat and the cold (sometimes)
Too weird i am.
>>
>>34044869
Nothing you retard. Why do you even acknowledge her as a human being? She a female.
>>
>sister demands I go clean the driveway
>tell her you'll only do it if you can lick her pooper
>she agrees
>everyones happy
What's so hard about that?
>>
>>34046087
what if his sisters pooper got sewn shut by OP's dad
>>
>>34046297
why would he do that? origanu
>>
>>34046355
To stop OP from licking it perhaps
>>
>>34046408
How will he know?
You don't tell your parents stuff like that
>>
How does one get a ticket from having snow on their roof? It makes no sense.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.