[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hate women and don't believe true love anymore which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 7668183245.jpg (30KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
7668183245.jpg
30KB, 540x450px
>Hate women and don't believe true love anymore which is great
>Read The Polygamous Sex and I'm back to believing the true love meme again

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>34043726
Just watch how they use men.
Just watch how they lie about sex and how they say they are not looking after sex.
Just watch how the most girls of your age had atleast two sexual partner.
Love in 2017 is a meme.
>>
>>34043780
>>34043726
Time to start taking the other sex seriously and enjoy life.
>>
>>34043726
Love is grand, but you should accept the fact that you will not find it in this world. It is a minute possibility that you may actually find it, but it's better to not set yourself up for disappointment and if by some miracle you do find it, it will be all that much more special.
>>
>>34043810
I would. Honestly. But I am too scared I will care so much about her that when she will fuck up the relationship I will kill myself.
>>
>>34043894
Never mind, you're not ready. It sounds like you have deep-seated issues towards women or major self-esteem issues.
>>
>>34043956
So I need to become a bitch like they are to be ready?
>>
>>34043956
>It sounds like you have deep-seated issues towards women or major self-esteem issues.
I like how every roastie with an internet connection thinks she's a psychologist nowadays
>>
>>34044100
>if a romantic partner left me I'd probably kill myself
>what, you're saying I have self-esteem issues? kys armchair psychologist
>>
>>34044157
And yet if a woman were to say as much, nobody would dare assume she has a problem with the whole male gender

Really made me think
>>
I read that book and I understand why normies love each other.

Love is set on two principles:

Physical sexual attraction and Intellectual capacity

For love to exist, both partners must have physical attraction and share the same intellectual level. This is easy for normies because normies are on average stupid. Praise and confidence is handed to them on a silver platter because of their good genes. Competitiveness increases intelligence so the less competitive you were growing up socially, the more stupid you're likely to be. This is why introverts usually tend to be smart.

Going back on topic, there has to be a balance between the two that hits the sweetspot. If you're smart but ugly, the only types of women you'll ever feel true love to is smart and pretty women (to please his sexual needs) which is an oxymoron since smart pretty women are very rare and if they do exist, they're mostly fucking Chad. They will never find the ugly guy attracted. If a pretty woman does marry an ugly guy its mostly either because of his social status or $$$$ that satisfies or maintains the woman.

Tl;Dr True love indeed does not exist for the average robot.
>>
>>34044223
There would be only Chads around her saying
>not all guys are this way, for example I am really caring
>OH, only a faggot would do this to you
>>
What is the point in living if you don't belive in love?
>>
>>34044100
>roastie
I'm male, anon. I haven't been in a relationship for about a year and a half, but I still have sex pretty regularly.

>>34044074
No, but you need to stop caring about women and trying to work this stuff out in your head. It isn't possible.
>>
>>34044297

became a gta protagonist in your own city in 2017 with the greatest graphics and physics ever and overrun trap niggers while bumping 24k magic because its 2017 :)))
>>
>>34044325
I find myself as a good person, and trying to get women attention just for sexual needs is not moral for me.
>haha anon is such a faggot
I tried changing myself but I couldn't. I will maybe try it again, but I will most probably fail.
>>
File: 1483725489411.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1483725489411.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>34043726
>hate women and never believed in true love to begin with
>still hate them and still don't believe in it
Haha, guess I'll justa' keep on truckin'.
>>
>>34044259
>For love to exist, both partners must have physical attraction and share the same intellectual level.
no, genuine love is only on the intellectual level.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.