[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DON'T WANT TO BE A ROBOT ANYMORE I WANT TO BE A NORMAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I DON'T WANT TO BE A ROBOT ANYMORE I WANT TO BE A NORMAL PERSON WHO GO PLACES AND TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THINGS AND DO THINGS AND KISS GIRLS
>>
>>34043185
start doing things that make you feel uncomfortable, just don't go too far. This is the only path to normie life
>>
>>34043217
>start doing things that make you feel uncomfortable
only thing that makes me comfortable is staying home alone and masturbate.
>>
File: i am number one at being last.png (425KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
i am number one at being last.png
425KB, 600x452px
>>34043185
I don't.
I can't see me being a normal, functional person, at all.

I don't even pretend it's doable or realistic, ever.
Some of us are just meant to be alone.
>>
>>34043229
>uncomfortable
get out of your protection chamber, it's gonna be hard at first but the more things you do that you don't really want to do the more safe you will start to feel
>>
>>34043232
>Some of us are just meant to be alone.
Fact is, I have to go to work every day and share place with my colleagues... I wish I could stay alone, but I can't.
So, since I'm here, I thought I could try... but I just have no idea how to do that. Everything they do either angers or annoys me. Or both.

>>34043274
You talk like a self-help manual written by someone who never experienced the robot life. Any actual, real-life-related advices? Sorry if I'm rude.
>>
>>34043347
what are the things that you would like to learn? if you don't know how to drive then learn it, if you don't know how to swim then learn it and so on
>>
>>34043658
>what are the things that you would like to learn?
how to get a gf
>>
>>34043711
a gf comes naturally if you are a normie, so better start taking steps to get into normie life
>>
>>34043347
I has the same anger issues around people. Turns out it had something to do with my diet. I cut out almost all processed foods, almost all simple sugars, all flavor enhancers, all food colorings and just avoid packaged food with ingredients that I don't know. Also I eat vegan most of the time and use my steamer a lot to prepare my veggies without much work. After like one week, all my annoyance around my normie colleagues vanished and my tendency to stir up drama vanished also. Now I'm happy or content almost all the time and that makes my haters soo mad, it's kinda funny. Oh, and I dropped coffee and energy drinks for yerba mate (without any sugar). Cutting out meat also makes my BO much less noticable and I stopped getting these weird night sweats all the time. And I don't pay any more money because processed food isn't that cheap, especially sweets and other snacks. Just get some fruits or nuts when you crave snacks. I used to get paranoid to get fired because I couldn't really get along with anybody at work, but now I just avoid almost all distractions at work and put my energy in little side projects that wouldn't get signed off by management. In short, life is good, finally. All I need now is a robot girlfriend who likes to suck my cock and I'm golden.
>>
>>34043746
>gets vegan to defeat anger
so to escape robotism, you turned into a faggot. nice life choices
>>
>>34043893
It doesn't cure aspergers, it just helps me to not let the dumb shit of my NT-colleagues get under my skin. It's nice because having meltdowns at work is not good to further ones career. And it's exhausting as shit.
I'm not a vegan, learn2read.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.