[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people can go to any part of asia and get laid as soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1433822927944.jpg (47KB, 854x539px) Image search: [Google]
1433822927944.jpg
47KB, 854x539px
>white people can go to any part of asia and get laid as soon as they step off the plane
>b-but we're robots too guys!
>>
If money is involved in any way your argument is not valid

Anyone can go to a hooker
>>
>be white
>fuck 14yo tranny prostitute in bangkok
>come home and brag to friends as your dick melts off
>>
>>34043168
you could scrap together a grand off neetbux or a minimum wage job easily
>>
>>34043168
>dude it doesn't count because I had to pay money to fuck my interpals gf lmao

Whites who claim to be robots are just like women who claim to be robots, 2bh
>>
>>34043203
Addendum: Before Chad WASPcock replies, I should note I meant "spent money on a plane ticket"

Whites still cant be robots
>>
>>34043134
>white people can go to any part of asia and get laid as soon as they step off the plane

right

that's why any asian that marries a white piece of trash is shunned from society, amirite?
>>
File: IMG_0249.png (113KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.png
113KB, 241x255px
>>34043236
>hurr white can't be robros
>forgetting this is a compliment

also untrue
>>
does this work for white women?
>>
>>34043281
>dude Whites cant be robots is a compliment lmao
>oh but dude its not true but I cant offer a valid counterpoint so here's a smug Asian face lmao

not an argument, whites cant be robots, I win
>>
>>34043134
by your reasoning,chris chan would have slayed a bunch of pussy if he went to japan when he was actually a guy.
>>
So South Korean girls are known as the most beautiful females on earth, but I heard they are materialistic as fuck and extremely hard to get and picky when it comes to men. So does this still hold true that a white american male would have an easy time getting a cute south korean girl.
>>
>>34043373
>I heard they are materialistic as fuck
True

>extremely hard to get and picky when it comes to men
Wrong. I used to fuck a South Korean chick for a while. I guess her long-distance bf took part of the materialsitic part and provided her with gifts and stuff because I was poor as hell back then.
>>
>>34043134
Why would I want to go anywhere in Asia? It's shit. The culture's are shit, the people look like shit.
Fuck off.
>>
> tfw qt Filipino femanon gf

Gonna meet her in a couple months lads
>>
>>34043322
>white
>only ever lived at home entire life
>used to have good boy points
>still khv
>only money I ever earn goes right to parents
>home schooled, never had friends
>used to live in basement until I was made to live on the couch in the living room again

You merely adopted the neetdom. I was born in it molded by it.
>>
>>34043322
>Some white guys are irredeemably ugly and stupid. Therefore they can be robots
>>
File: G3hVxxI.jpg (77KB, 629x1080px) Image search: [Google]
G3hVxxI.jpg
77KB, 629x1080px
>>34043474
this

pic related is a gook I slayed while she was still with her boyfriend
>>
>>34043373
>South Korean girls are known as the most beautiful on earth
Are you fucking retarded? Even with all the damn plastic surgery they're still ugly rip offs of white women
>>
>>34043677
Literally none of that precludes you being able to get a gf. There's whites on /r9k/ who still live at home and are NEET but have a gf.

>>34043688
>dude the majority is invalidated by a loud minority lmao
Wrong.
>>
File: dubsMultiple.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dubsMultiple.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>34043188
dubdubdubdubdubdubdubdubdub
>>
>>34043721
Your power level is pathetic. Neetdom has nothing to do with gf or sex it's a mere symptom.

Stop wearing my culture and suffering as a fashion statement so you can feel sorry for yourself like some kind of liberal going for a gender studies degree.
>>
>>34043779
>conflating robothood with NEETdom
>dude cultural appropriation, I cant prove that whites aren't able to get gfs instantly so lemme shift the goalposts and strawman you lmao

really made me think
>>
>>34043721
Stop shitting up the board with your /pol/ divide and conquer bullshit. No one's buying it.
>>
>>34043717
yeah that's why so many people on /r9k/ prefer white roasties xDDD
>>
>>34043851
>No one's buying it.
And yet the whole board is populated by whites who hate nonwhites yet claim to be robot

Really made me think
>>
>any non-white can get laid in the US or UK simply by being non-white
>only non-whites can be robots!
>>
>>34043854
>R9k's shitty taste being the standard of what men like
You weebs are so delusional lmao gook bitches get surgery for birthday gifts
>>
File: 1475339483239.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475339483239.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
>>34043897
>implying I can get laid just by being a spic

lmao that's a good joke, Chad but even my own races women don't want me
>>
>>34043817
More robot and neet than you'll ever be, Chad.
>>
>>34043927
>implying a spic can ever be Chad
>implying anyone WANTS to be a robot

You whites claiming to be robot remind me of women who claim to be robots.

You're just holding yourselves back so you can pretend to be a member of the club, but you could stop being a "robot" at a whim
>>
>>34043998
Oh hey look strawmen!
>inb4 no it's not because hurdur I say it's true

Watch me die a virgin long before your fairy ass.
>>
>>34044037
>dude do as I say not as I do lmao
>dude strawman arguments are only ok when I use them lmao

wew
>>
I can't even afford a one-way ticket, let alone hotels and whatever. Being white doesn't give me money.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.