[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why we ended up like this? Why normies won't accept us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wojak intelligent.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
wojak intelligent.png
279KB, 898x790px
Why we ended up like this? Why normies won't accept us? Is it because we are bitter and don't find they stuff entertaining? Are we responsible for who we are? Have we been like this from start? Or we have been made like this?
>>
>>34043124
Because single mothers
>>
File: 1484073046984.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484073046984.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34043124
>Is it because we are bitter and don't find they stuff entertaining?
Yes.
>Are we responsible for who we are?
Partially.
>Have we been like this from start?
Yes.
>Or we have been made like this?
Yes.
>>
>>34043518
that was really helpfull
>>
>>34043124
Does a rich business owner who made his wealth through sweatshops hang out with a sweatshop worker?

No. Because if he did, he would have to face his own privilege. In this way women and normies will shame you for being awkward, not confident, bitter etc. because if they did not, they would have to face their own privilege. If they admitted that it's not your fault, then they would also have to admit their higher social status isn't due to their own merit.
>>
>>34043669
Social class is a non-verbal communication signal. If you don't play the game of social positoning you will automatically be delegated into the lowest class (unless you have something useful they can use like selling drugs etc. but one could argue that is an act of social positioning itself). Social class is used to communicate between individuals as to whether they can dervie benefits from eachother or not. Mainly you offer nothing of benefit to normies so there is no reason for them to accept you. Should you start driving a better car, dress more fashionably etc. then that would signal a certain amount of investment in the game on your part. Others who have also invested will then look at you as a viable partner. Why partnership? Because by scheming together with a person of the same class, you can always derive benefits by exploiting the class below you. If we both have a signal that we are invested, we can use IOUs. I give you a favor from a department where i have obtained some social power and you give me a favor where you have obtained some social power. We are both better off, usually at the expense of a person who holds less social power in that same department. Knowing that the lowest social class are those who are entirely oblivious to social positioning it is the most common that individuals from that class are usually those who end up on the receiving of such power plays as collateral damage. Since you're a robot, it is almost certain that you fall into this area. Normies are also victims of social positoining but by those above them. Think how a department manager might be fucked by the CEO, while the over the counter guy might be the one who is socially oblivious/non-involved. CEO has to answer to a major shareholder, so he tasks the department manager with finding ways to show a bigger profit, department manager tells the over the counter boy to work more for the same pay or to take a hike. In this chain all benefit except the counter boy.
>>
File: wojak crying.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wojak crying.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>34043884
But wouldn't it be better if all class distinctions were eliminated? wouldn't we all live happier lives? Also it Isn't very christian.

HOW THE FUCK THEY CAN SAY THEY ARE CRISTIANS BUT STILL EXPLOIT THOSE UNDER THEM REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34044046
Class distinctions aren't bad per-se. They become bad when they are viewd through the prism of social darwinism. In the sense that you are authorized to exploit your power to obtain benefits from those below you.

In reality the more power is given to you, the more you should be a slave to others. If you are responsbile for 100 people, that is a HUGE responsiblity. It's not a signal of how awesome you are, or a green flag to act like a douche. It literally means you have to make sure everything goes smoothly for 100 people. If people understood how authority over others should be used, they would never want to have it. The more authority you have, the more you should sacrifice your own self for others.
>>
>>34043669
As a maquilafag, the owner constantly checks on us, usually to keep the prole productive and scared of slacking off.

And he could give less of a shit about the workers, when 1 quits there are already 10 waiting in line
>>
>>34044300
That all makes sense to me. But I am talking to you about the social perspective. You'll never see owners hanging out with low-end employees regularly unless its a publicity stunt or a small business.
>>
>>34043884
But don't people just go out with people they like? What about friendship? They don't have to gain something material from it
>>
>>34045352
the entire paragraph is exactly about normie friendships. i have only used a material workplace as a metaphor for how normies establish friendships.
>>
>>34043124
If a person doesn't have any friends at all it's most likely because they're a genuinely shitty person that no one wants to deal with.

If it's not that, then its because subconsciously or otherwise that person actively avoids forming friendships.
>>
File: Pepe_8f6034_6047660.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_8f6034_6047660.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>34043124
>Why we ended up like this?
In my case a mix of my own being, my family, society, church brainwashing and modernity

>Why normies won't accept us?
Normies live in denial. They just numb themselves from reality by placebos, instead of recognizing that our society is shit

>Is it because we are bitter and don't find they stuff entertaining?
I never found normie shit entertaining, not even when I had friends in school

>Are we responsible for who we are?
Depends on the case but I think we have partial responsability. In my case I should've followed what I felt instead of caring so much about honouring my bond broke family, Jizzass and other societal stuff.

>Have we been like this from start?
I always wonder about this. I think that a bit must have been like this, the enviroment just boosted this aspect of us.

>Or we have been made like this?
A bit of that too
>>
We're ahead of the curve. The shit that made us outcasts in the past is now en vogue. But we don't have the charisma to back up being innovators, so we're just regarded as weird and totally forgotten by the time we're imitated.

Such is life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.