[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Ahh so the prodigal son has finally arrived" >"You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>"Ahh so the prodigal son has finally arrived"
>"You sure took your time Anon, I've been waiting here 20 minutes y'know?"
>"It's okay though, I know a way you can make it up to me"
>"First two rounds are on you, k'? :)"
>"Now, how was your day?"
>>
nobody talks like that you autistic fuck
>>
>>34042670
Leave me alone, I wanna do some fishing you weirdfaced cunt.
>>
>>34042670
>Implying she could watch me in the eye for more than 1 second without vomitting.
>>
>>34042670
uhh you're 15, and I can smell Chris Hanson's aftershave
>>
>>34042727
That's Willow Hand, and she's 18.
>>
>>34042688
I speak like this :(
>>
File: 7e2.jpg (159KB, 959x538px)
7e2.jpg
159KB, 959x538px
>>34042755
>That's Willow Hand
>That's Willow Hand
>>
>>34042755
of course shes 18
;)
>>
>"Anon what's with the silence!"
>"Don't tell me you dragged me all the way out here just to play deaf-mute aha"
>>
>>34042670
it must be nice being rich and young
>>
Who is this?

/origami
>>
>>34043044
"bitch, you speack when spoken to now."
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 488x488px)
image.jpg
37KB, 488x488px
>>34042670

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE 16 YEAR OLD STACIES TAKE MY ADIDAS SHOES. THEY ARE ORIGINALLY BOY SHOES FUCK OFF
>>
OBJ too busy dropping balls to be on the boat too?
>>
>>34042670
The idea is that the prodigals' son has left and come back, in other words, he has returned. What you said just proves yourself as a low intellect nigger. The funniest thing is you likely think you are smart... Kek
>>
>>34044310
She addresses him with his first name, gets right into business and asks how your day was

Strong implication that this scenario is not a first date
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 1606x980px)
2.png
1MB, 1606x980px
>>34043320
that boi is what i want to hear
>>
>>34044377
Jesus you are equally dumb.
>>
>>34042803
Then you're autistic. No need to be upset about it, but remember that is why no one like to hold extended conversations with you.
>>
>>34042688
The first line. sure, but the rest is fine.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.